PDA

View Full Version : Cheer Squad Fundraiser

LostDoggy
13-01-2011, 11:28 AM
Listening to Triple M radio this morning and they announced that the WB Cheer Squad have an annual sausage sizzle fund raiser every year at this time of year.

The Sausage Sizzle is being held at

Tasman Meats - 26-30 McDonald Road Brooklyn

Time - Between 8am and 1pm

Instead of keeping the funds raised for the cheer squad - all funds will be donated to the Queensland Flood Relief.

So please everyone, try to get down there and buy a sausage and support the cheer squad and the Queensland Flood Relief :)

LostDoggy
13-01-2011, 12:29 PM
I would if I could!! Hope they do well. Very nice of them to donate all proceeds to the Queensland floods. :)

BulldogBelle
13-01-2011, 07:06 PM
Brilliant effort!!

LostDoggy
14-01-2011, 03:47 AM
Listening to Triple M radio this morning and they announced that the WB Cheer Squad have an annual sausage sizzle fund raiser every year at this time of year.

The Sausage Sizzle is being held at

Tasman Meats - 26-30 McDonald Road Brooklyn

Time - Between 8am and 1pm

Instead of keeping the funds raised for the cheer squad - all funds will be donated to the Queensland Flood Relief.

So please everyone, try to get down there and buy a sausage and support the cheer squad and the Queensland Flood Relief :)

What day for the uneducated? :rolleyes::p

Happen to know that the cheersquad has a sausage sizzle there most Sat mornings. A mate's mum, Nell, along with a few others from the cheersquad are there every week, rain, hail or shine. So if you are going, can you make a specific point of saying hello to Nell for me. She's worked tirelessly for the cheersquad for many years now. Bless her and her cohorts. :D:D