PDA

View Full Version : Da druid in herald sun

OLD SCRAGGer
30-01-2011, 09:37 AM
Hey Adam, VERY nice little article in Today's Herald Sun:D :)

chef
30-01-2011, 10:20 AM
How long will it take to grow back Adam?

ledge
30-01-2011, 11:33 AM
Any chance of posting it?

LostDoggy
06-02-2011, 08:07 PM
I don't think it'll be this season and I'll see what I can do when it happens on March 6th.

Daughter of the West
07-02-2011, 10:26 AM
You're in the paper again this morning DaDruid! There is a pic in the NAB cup guide in the Age sport section (under a photo of Barry Hall holding up last year's cup). I can't find it online anywhere though, sorry!

1eyedog
07-02-2011, 11:23 AM
You must scare the hell out of little kids at the footy :D and I'm sure you'd give Woofer a run as our next mascot.

It's great to see that we have finally got our answer to Joffa (no offence I use to play cricket with Joffa and he is a highly intellegent man).

LostDoggy
07-02-2011, 01:11 PM
You must scare the hell out of little kids at the footy :D and I'm sure you'd give Woofer a run as our next mascot.

It's great to see that we have finally got our answer to Joffa (no offence I use to play cricket with Joffa and he is a highly intellegent man).

Wow, really!? One would have thought otherwise because he follows the Pies ;)

bornadog
07-02-2011, 01:24 PM
Nice pic in The Age today.

KT31
07-02-2011, 02:50 PM

You must be old, Joffa looks like he is 85.
Not that I am the greatest at spelling but I got a chuckle out of the misspelling of intelligent.
Freudian slip ?
Bit harsh on Da Druid, he a much nicer smile.

I looked up oxymoron in the dictionary and it gave an 'intelligent Collingwood supporter ' as an example.:D

Actually on a side note I heard that Websters are now going to change it to oxynewman.;)

LostDoggy
07-02-2011, 03:40 PM

I've met Joffa and thought the same. Acts like a total d**khead at the footy though, but then again so do I. :)

chef
07-02-2011, 03:49 PM
Not that I am the greatest at spelling but I got a chuckle out of the mispelling of intelligent.
Freudian slip ?

I looked up oxymoron in the dictionary and it gave an 'intelligent Collingwood supporter ' as an example.:D

Actually on a side note I heard that Websters are now going to change it to oxynewman.;)

:D

Misspelling?

KT31
07-02-2011, 04:19 PM
:D

Misspelling?

Fixed now, just a little typo.;)

LostDoggy
08-02-2011, 03:29 PM

No, just the suits who are at the football doing their best golf-clap imitations. :p

I agree re Joffa, deceptively intelligent but, just like me, loses IQ and rationale when at the footy and suffering from white line fever.

1eyedog
08-02-2011, 05:27 PM
Fixed now, just a little typo.;)
:D Nice one and I never attributed myself with the word intelligent. Joffa plays like an old man and yes I am old, at least I feel like I am.

1eyedog
08-02-2011, 05:29 PM
Not that I am the greatest at spelling but I got a chuckle out of the misspelling of intelligent.
Freudian slip ?

It's not harsh on Da Druid at all. I like Joffa and he has a good heart, ordinary opening batsman though.