PDA

View Full Version : Rebuilding Fev

AndrewP6
27-02-2011, 08:38 PM
Just flicking through the Hun after I got home, saw this article. Mentions the Dogs as a possible suitor if Fev tries to resurrect his career, and, most alarmingly, the article has a digitally altered image of him in a Dogs jumper.:eek:

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/ten-point-plan-to-rebuild-brendan-fevola/story-e6frf9jf-1226012631922

LostDoggy
27-02-2011, 09:10 PM
...Ew.

Ghost Dog
27-02-2011, 09:10 PM
Can't see a spot for him! We already have a full list. Esky lid surfer, Bunny, Worm dancer. Can't really see where we would fit him in.

EasternWest
28-02-2011, 09:23 AM
D!ckhead test: fail.

Not going to happen.

LostDoggy
28-02-2011, 01:25 PM
D!ckhead test: fail.

Not going to happen.

Aker must have used another persons urine the day we tested him;)

EasternWest
28-02-2011, 02:56 PM
Aker must have used another persons urine the day we tested him;)

True, though Aker was a different kind of d!ckhead. Not sure you'd see Aker banging on about his stiffy at the Brownlow. At leat not on TFS.

But point taken!

Daughter of the West
28-02-2011, 04:16 PM
Ummmmmm....let me think about that one.......
NO!

LostDoggy
28-02-2011, 06:44 PM
Fev was sacked barely a week ago. This is just rubbish atm, he might be able to play AFL again one day but many things need to happen before its possible.

EasternWest
28-02-2011, 07:39 PM
Fev was sacked barely a week ago. This is just rubbish atm, he might be able to play AFL again one day but many things need to happen before its possible.

Would you want our club to take the risk on him on that one day? Whether it's now or in future the question is still relevant.

For me the answer remains no. He's a proven recidivist. Some of them learn, but he never has and I don't believe he will.

AndrewP6
28-02-2011, 07:52 PM
For what it's worth, I'd say no too.

The Coon Dog
28-02-2011, 08:03 PM
Don't forget, as Fev has previously been listed by an AFL Club, GWS can either just claim him or claim him for the purposes of trading him (ala Andrew Krakouer).

To get him, it may just mean someone has to cough up first.

LostDoggy
28-02-2011, 09:15 PM
Would you want our club to take the risk on him on that one day? Whether it's now or in future the question is still relevant.

For me the answer remains no. He's a proven recidivist. Some of them learn, but he never has and I don't believe he will.

People change. Even Fev could. Hugely talented footballer, I don't see why he couldn't get another chance one day. Cuz got it. As I said a number of things need to happen most important is time.

Desipura
28-02-2011, 09:20 PM
Don't forget, as Fev has previously been listed by an AFL Club, GWS can either just claim him or claim him for the purposes of trading him (ala Andrew Krakouer).

To get him, it may just mean someone has to cough up first.

Great point

LostDoggy
28-02-2011, 09:32 PM
Also Not saying Fev could be the difference but would rather have a premiership team than a team of good blokes

EasternWest
28-02-2011, 09:40 PM
People change. Even Fev could. Hugely talented footballer, I don't see why he couldn't get another chance one day. Cuz got it. As I said a number of things need to happen most important is time.

Hmm. That may be true. I still think Fev probably has history working against him. I wonder how many times he's already given the "I'm off the booze/punt/chicks" line to the applicable authorities? It would just be so hard to believe again. No argument on his talent, but I guess that's a big part of the problem, isn't it?

Also Not saying Fev could be the difference but would rather have a premiership team than a team of good blokes

I'm ok with not having a team of good blokes, but there's a limit to what I'd want to surrender, even for a premiership.

It's a tough one, but still no for mine.

Ghost Dog
01-03-2011, 12:03 AM
He's 30. Time is not on his side. I have the feeling he's not going to keep his body right, like Barry did when he was out of it.

LostDoggy
01-03-2011, 08:11 AM
Nooooooooooooooo! Definitely, no! Whilst I have some sympathy for the guy, and perhaps he still has some time left, the negatives far outweigh the positives IMO. Perhaps if he gets his life together, he may find a role as a mentor for younger players, maybe through the AFL?

LostDoggy
01-03-2011, 09:00 AM
Have always liked him as a player.

He's always cut as apart.

He ( a forward like him) has, since Beasley retired, been what we've been crying out for. We've only just got one in Barry but he's on his last legs.

I said to a mate on the w/e that i reckon he'll end up here, then Crawf runs that article on Sunday.

If he stays fit then i think theres a good chance we'll go for him, even if GWS poach-to-trade. Once Barry retires (assuming end of season) we don't have a big KP forward. Grant looks like he'll never bulk up and while Jones looks like he might he's still going to only be just heading in as a 2nd year player to 2012 based on games played/experience.

Who else is realistically out there as a KP forward who'll be up for grabs that we wont have to give up the world for?

Mantis
01-03-2011, 09:07 AM

He's always cut us apart.

No he hasn't. His goal average per game is the lowest against us.

Dale Morris owns him and his only bag was on Lake when he snagged 6, 4 of which where in the last qtr when our midfield got tore apart by the likes of Judd, Murphy, Gibbs & Simpson who dished it up on a platter to Fev.

Maddog37
01-03-2011, 10:41 AM
I quite like Fev and he has improved his on field demeanor alot in the last couple of years.

If he adressed his mental issues with professional help then that is a positive.

The negatives that worry me are as that Tossbag McClure alluded to on Fox footy 360 the other day was Carlton had their worst ten year period when Fev was there and the Bears were crap when he was there too.

On the other hand you cannot blame him solely for poor team performance but it is not really a positive on his resume.

If he were to play for us I would want him to agree to a full alcohol ban also.

LostDoggy
01-03-2011, 12:44 PM
If Fev manages to land a contract with a VFL club for this season and then manages to play out the season well, train well, and show over the next 8 months that he has been able to re-mediate his drinking and other problems, I think he would then be a compelling proposition for a 1 year deal at an AFL club.

Would not want the Dogs to consider him, but if all of the above things were to happen then I would imagine that a conversation would at least need to be had internally at all club bar Brisbane and the Blues.

Ghost Dog
01-03-2011, 01:41 PM
better to see him go out on a high. Like cousins, what good does it do to point the finger? We've all had a few wild nights on the grog or other issues. I'd like to see him triumph and get over it.Sadly though, I feel that AFL has contributed more to his issues than assisted with them.
For his own personal health, might be good to just start afresh.

Ghost Dog
01-03-2011, 01:47 PM

He's always cut as apart.

He ( a forward like him) has, since Beasley retired, been what we've been crying out for. We've only just got one in Barry but he's on his last legs.

Last legs??? Barry is 'Cherry Ripe' to quote SS. Has the body of a 30 year old and wouldn't not be surprised if he goes another two years.

EasternWest
01-03-2011, 02:04 PM
better to see him go out on a high. Like cousins, what good does it do to point the finger? We've all had a few wild nights on the grog or other issues. I'd like to see him triumph and get over it.Sadly though, I feel that AFL has contributed more to his issues than assisted with them.
For his own personal health, might be good to just start afresh.

It's not a few wild nights on the grog that's the issue.

It's ten plus years of rampant d!ckhead behaviour.

Ghost Dog
01-03-2011, 02:08 PM

Exactly. The perpetual kid. So would you not like to see him get over it, grow up and go out kicking a few bags? Highly unlikely, I might add

EasternWest
01-03-2011, 02:16 PM
Exactly. The perpetual kid. So would you not like to see him get over it, grow up and go out kicking a few bags? Highly unlikely, I might add

No, I couldn't care less about Fev. And calling him a perpetual kid is crazy. He's not. He's 30 years old. He has children. He is an adult. Act like one, ffs, and then you might be deserving of sympathy. Some might say "the afl is partly to blame", but that's hogwash. He chooses to act like a knob. He chooses to sneak out on NYE. Noone makes him do it, it's not the grog acting, it's Fev.

Sure he's a great player, but he deserves exactly zero sympathy. Anyone who gives it to him is a fool. I've said in past threads that anyone who can't get their act together for the amount of money and opportunity that being a star player brings them quite simply doesn't deserve it.

Forget Fev, he's done. Or at least, he deserves to be.

LostDoggy
01-03-2011, 03:03 PM
Last legs??? Barry is 'Cherry Ripe' to quote SS. Has the body of a 30 year old and wouldn't not be surprised if he goes another two years.

That's great GD, and what do we do then?

I'd call a player who has only 2 years left "on their last legs".

Ghost Dog
01-03-2011, 03:50 PM
That's great GD, and what do we do then?

I'd call a player who has only 2 years left "on their last legs".

Ha. Fair enough then MRM.
Grant should have had a few dinners by then.
So Grant and Jones don't have it in your view?

Ghost Dog
01-03-2011, 04:44 PM
No, I couldn't care less about Fev. And calling him a perpetual kid is crazy. He's not. He's 30 years old. He has children. He is an adult. Act like one, ffs, and then you might be deserving of sympathy. Some might say "the afl is partly to blame", but that's hogwash. He chooses to act like a knob. He chooses to sneak out on NYE. Noone makes him do it, it's not the grog acting, it's Fev.

Sure he's a great player, but he deserves exactly zero sympathy. Anyone who gives it to him is a fool. I've said in past threads that anyone who can't get their act together for the amount of money and opportunity that being a star player brings them quite simply doesn't deserve it.

Forget Fev, he's done. Or at least, he deserves to be.

You got me wrong. I say he acts like a kid ie shows no responsibility. But obviously he isn't one.
I don't say the AFL is to blame at all, but being a star with all the benefits of pro sport has not really helped resolve his issues has it? He might actually do a lot better in VFL where there is less scruitiny, money etc.

But IMO, should quit and get out of it. Get a 'real' job for a while perhaps.

How are his kids going to benefit if he stays a washed up old soak? Its not sympathy to hope someone snaps out of it.

LostDoggy
01-03-2011, 05:51 PM
Ha. Fair enough then MRM.
Grant should have had a few dinners by then.
So Grant and Jones don't have it in your view?

Don't think Grant has the body to ever fully fill-out. Jones on the other hand may.

This is not a talent criticism of them both, i'm just of the opinion that if Barry happens to last another season after this that they wont be able to fill his role.

Whether our forward line becomes more dynamic in the next couple of seasons (lets face it we've had to be dynamic from HB to FF to kick goals for the last 20 years) and the need for a power KP forward isn't there remains to be seen.
All i know is that playing medium/small across the forward line without an out-and-out proven tall forward hasn't got us over that next hurdle (Prelim).

azabob
01-03-2011, 06:38 PM
Hmm. That may be true. I still think Fev probably has history working against him. I wonder how many times he's already given the "I'm off the booze/punt/chicks" line to the applicable authorities? It would just be so hard to believe again. No argument on his talent, but I guess that's a big part of the problem, isn't it?

I'm ok with not having a team of good blokes, but there's a limit to what I'd want to surrender, even for a premiership.

It's a tough one, but still no for mine.

How many times do you think Cousins told West Coast he was off drugs? He got a second chance.

As we all know there are no certainties in life, but if someone said to you if you get Fevola you will win the premiership you would still say no? Surely you jest?!

EasternWest
01-03-2011, 07:44 PM
How many times do you think Cousins told West Coast he was off drugs? He got a second chance.

As we all know there are no certainties in life, but if someone said to you if you get Fevola you will win the premiership you would still say no? Surely you jest?!

Fair point.

I'll pose a hypothetical to you re Cousins: how many chances would he have been given had he been player 33 on the list?

The answer is 0 of course, but he was a star so they ignored it for their convenience. They knew what was going on. Sure they won the flag, but everyone knows the club was rife with drugs, and it still gets mentioned today.

Can someone actually say "take Fevola, you're guaranteed to win a flag"? Of course not, so it's a moot point. But to answer it somewhat:

Would I take a Fevola that's been d!ckhead proofed if it guarantees a flag? Yes.

Can you d!ckhead proof Fevola? No. He's a d!ckhead.

So the question can only be, will you take Fevola, knowing that he's a recidivist d!ckhead, and any claims to sobriety/normalcy are a lie?

He's a club cancer. Post all the hypotheticals you like. Do not want.

azabob
01-03-2011, 08:07 PM
Fair point.

I'll pose a hypothetical to you re Cousins: how many chances would he have been given had he been player 33 on the list?

The answer is 0 of course, but he was a star so they ignored it for their convenience. They knew what was going on. Sure they won the flag, but everyone knows the club was rife with drugs, and it still gets mentioned today.

Can someone actually say "take Fevola, you're guaranteed to win a flag"? Of course not, so it's a moot point. But to answer it somewhat:

Would I take a Fevola that's been d!ckhead proofed if it guarantees a flag? Yes.

Can you d!ckhead proof Fevola? No. He's a d!ckhead.

So the question can only be, will you take Fevola, knowing that he's a recidivist d!ckhead, and any claims to sobriety/normalcy are a lie?

He's a club cancer. Post all the hypotheticals you like. Do not want.

Yes we all know Cousins only got extended chances due to he was a champion of the game.

Will be very interesting about Fevola as at the top of his game is a very very good player.

But you are right hypotheticals are moot points, and my response to you about not taking Fev over a premiership was tongue in cheek more than anything as we have waited so long for a premiership. :)

Desipura
02-03-2011, 06:52 AM
Yes we all know Cousins only got extended chances due to he was a champion of the game.

Will be very interesting about Fevola as at the top of his game is a very very good player.

But you are right hypotheticals are moot points, and my response to you about not taking Fev over a premiership was tongue in cheek more than anything as we have waited so long for a premiership. :)

Cousins was on it as a 17yo, if I know do you think the afl would have known?

LostDoggy
02-03-2011, 11:18 AM

Yeah Fev. Leave all of that to me :rolleyes:

Scraggers
07-03-2011, 06:47 PM
Fevola has reportedly signed with Casey Scorpions and Melbourne FC are fuming !!

LostDoggy
07-03-2011, 06:58 PM
Fevola has reportedly signed with Casey Scorpions and Melbourne FC are fuming !!

Love Mark Stevens tweet, good question too.

StevoHeraldSun Mark Stevens
If you are a Demon fan, who do you want at FF for Casey? Fev .... or Lucas CooK?

Desipura
07-03-2011, 08:06 PM
I quite like Fev and he has improved his on field demeanor alot in the last couple of years.

If he adressed his mental issues with professional help then that is a positive.

The negatives that worry me are as that Tossbag McClure alluded to on Fox footy 360 the other day was Carlton had their worst ten year period when Fev was there and the Bears were crap when he was there too.

On the other hand you cannot blame him solely for poor team performance but it is not really a positive on his resume.

If he were to play for us I would want him to agree to a full alcohol ban also.

And how do you put a ban on an alcoholic? You make it sound so sinple

Ghost Dog
08-03-2011, 12:49 AM

Haha. Yeah I have a lot of friends ( teachers ) who are all Melbourne supporters. All your kind of South of the Yarra types. Having Fev connected with Melb should give me something to stir them about.

LostDoggy
08-03-2011, 01:29 PM
And how do you put a ban on an alcoholic? You make it sound so sinple

Mark Stevens from the HS has tweeted that Fev is on a anti alcohol drug that renders him unconscious on a sip or two.

http://twitter.com/#!/StevoHeraldSun

I have never heard of such a drug, but would think this could possibly be more troublesome

Daughter of the West
08-03-2011, 02:18 PM
Mark Stevens from the HS has tweeted that Fev is on a anti alcohol drug that renders him unconscious on a sip or two.

I have never heard of such a drug, but would think this could possibly be more troublesome

That sounds like something out of "A Clockwork Orange"! :eek:

Topdog
08-03-2011, 03:55 PM
Surely that is BS. So he is out on the town and has a drink at a nightclub.

Bang he is unconscious. Nightclub security kick him out. Fev still unconscious lays on the street until media come......

Greystache
08-03-2011, 06:48 PM

Surely that is BS. So he is out on the town and has a drink at a nightclub.

Bang he is unconscious. Nightclub security kick him out. Fev still unconscious lays on the street until media come......

His manager claimed it would render him unconscious, the expert opinions claim drinking alcohol while on this pill will make him nautious, tired, and will generally deter him from drinking.

Go_Dogs
08-03-2011, 07:15 PM
The news of the signing to Casey makes me pretty thankful of the good working relationship we have with Williamstown, especially given the number of up and coming tall forwards we have.

Sockeye Salmon
08-03-2011, 08:17 PM
Who the hell will Peter German play om him?

Fev will kick 150 if he gets (stays) fit

Doc26
08-03-2011, 08:35 PM
So if this magic lttle pill will render one nautious, unconscious etc how's that any different to how Fev's been living his life over recent years whilst on his apparent frequent alcoholic benders ? Maybe it's all just about having a legitimate excuse when he plays up.

Greystache
08-03-2011, 08:53 PM

He looks fat as a rugby player on tv. I'm not concerned, we have James Mulligan :eek:

Topdog
08-03-2011, 08:56 PM
So if this magic lttle pill will render one nautious, unconscious etc how's that any different to how Fev's been living his life over recent years whilst on his apparent frequent alcoholic benders ? Maybe it's all just about having a legitimate excuse when he plays up.

Have you been drunk before?

The Coon Dog
08-03-2011, 09:53 PM
This was in an article on the AFL website:

Meanwhile, as sacked Brisbane Lion Brendan Fevola set about training with VFL side the Casey Scorpions in Cranbourne, his manager revealed the Bulldogs intervened when their affiliate of Williamstown expressed interest in recruiting the dual Coleman medallist.

"He was also at one stage keen to have a chat with Williamstown but the Western Bulldogs stepped in and said we don't think it's appropriate," Peter Blucher told 3AW.

"We accepted that and chose not to take it any further. That's their prerogative, just as it's the Casey Scorpions' prerogative to say we understand and appreciate Melbourne's position."

* Thank goodness for that!

Ghost Dog
08-03-2011, 09:59 PM
On the up side the VFL will draw more of a crowd. Come see the goal freak! He may set a new record.

LostDoggy
08-03-2011, 10:54 PM
Its good to have that alliance. I wouldn't blame any VFL (even Willy) club for considering him considering the value he "MAY" present to the club.

Well done Willy

Sockeye Salmon
09-03-2011, 12:06 AM

Meanwhile, as sacked Brisbane Lion Brendan Fevola set about training with VFL side the Casey Scorpions in Cranbourne, his manager revealed the Bulldogs intervened when their affiliate of Williamstown expressed interest in recruiting the dual Coleman medallist.

"He was also at one stage keen to have a chat with Williamstown but the Western Bulldogs stepped in and said we don't think it's appropriate," Peter Blucher told 3AW.

"We accepted that and chose not to take it any further. That's their prerogative, just as it's the Casey Scorpions' prerogative to say we understand and appreciate Melbourne's position."

Now where's that Facebook Like acronym when you need it?

Sockeye Salmon
09-03-2011, 12:10 AM
On the up side the VFL will draw more of a crowd. Come see the goal freak! He may set a new record.

Ron Todd kicked 188 for Willi in the 40's, Fev will have his work cut out for him.

boydogs
09-03-2011, 01:21 AM
Now where's that Facebook Like acronym when you need it?

If This Was Facebook, I'd Click Like
ITWFICL :)

Daughter of the West
09-03-2011, 08:52 AM

A definite case of ITWFICL :D

Well done Bulldogs for pulling rank.

Maddog37
09-03-2011, 02:22 PM

Would be a nice little experience boost for a young defender to play on the Fev. He does rely on delivery a little though so the VFL may not be as good for him as AFL in that regard.

Lastly, he has kicked plenty of bags for Carlton in the past and they still got beaten so just having Fev will not be enough to beat the better teams you would think.

Lets hope he stays on the rails and the VFL benefits from his presence.

soupman
09-03-2011, 03:44 PM
Would be a nice little experience boost for a young defender to play on the Fev. He does rely on delivery a little though so the VFL may not be as good for him as AFL in that regard.

Lastly, he has kicked plenty of bags for Carlton in the past and they still got beaten so just having Fev will not be enough to beat the better teams you would think.

Lets hope he stays on the rails and the VFL benefits from his presence.

Could also end up being traumatic. Think Dawson on Rocca.

It will be interesting to see how well he goes. If he does play to his full potential 100+ goals is certainly not out of the question.

ledge
09-03-2011, 04:01 PM
Could also end up being traumatic. Think Dawson on Rocca.

It will be interesting to see how well he goes. If he does play to his full potential 100+ goals is certainly not out of the question.

Getting ahead of ourselves a little, how do we know he is any good anymore, he is 30 years old , put on about 10 kilo at least I think, footballs only 3 weeks away and he used to blow up even when he was fit.

Could be a waste of a spot.
Questions to ask, if he is horrid how long until he gets dropped?

Will he go back to being a dill if he is not getting a kick and if he isnt getting a kick I can imagine the uncomfort behind closed doors, and this is even if he does behave off the ground.
Melbourne has a right to be upset, but I can see Caseys reason if it does work, big big gamble though as Voss found out.

AndrewP6
09-03-2011, 09:56 PM
My work (school) is only about ten minutes from Casey Fields, so it's the talk of the town. Apparently his stepmother manages our canteen - didn't know this until this morning. Heard that last night's training which usually only draws a few dedicated folllowers, had a couple of hundred in attendance.

LostDoggy
10-03-2011, 12:24 AM

It's no joke this medication. It's a last resort for chronic alcoholics. If he drinks even a drop while on this medication he will become violently ill.

Remi Moses
10-03-2011, 03:45 AM
I'm all for second chances but this serial idiot is on about chance 100.
He looks 10 kilos over for mine and I understand Melbourne's annoyance in Casey's recruiting.
Everything goes through Fev and would be a major hinderance for their developing talls!

aker39
10-03-2011, 08:30 AM
I don't understand Fev going away on holidays with his brother.

He has been in rehab for 66 days and presumably not seen his kids during that time. We've heard how he has missed his family so much.

He finally gets out of rehab and has a chance to spend time with his kids and decided to go overseas for 2 weeks.

Murphy'sLore
10-03-2011, 09:39 AM
Don't think he's going to be winning Father of the Year any time soon.

Seriously though, you have to feel sorry for those kids. What a legacy to inherit. Alex will have her work cut out for her.

LostDoggy
10-03-2011, 05:05 PM
It looks like Fev may have his drinking under control he has a long way to go with his gambling.

Why the hell would you go to Crown, he must know that the vast majority of people at Crown know who hew is and that he has been under treatment for his drinking and gambling addiction.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/troubled-former-afl-star-brendan-fevola-told-to-leave-crown-casino/story-e6frf7jo-1226019216337?from=public_rss

Ozza
10-03-2011, 05:30 PM
He really does continue to raise the bar on the stupidity stakes.

Astounding.

LostDoggy
10-03-2011, 05:59 PM
It looks like Fev may have his drinking under control he has a long way to go with his gambling.

Why the hell would you go to Crown, he must know that the vast majority of people at Crown know who hew is and that he has been under treatment for his drinking and gambling addiction.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/troubled-former-afl-star-brendan-fevola-told-to-leave-crown-casino/story-e6frf7jo-1226019216337?from=public_rss

Makes for one interesting interview on the footy show tonight where he claims he's past it all.

ledge
10-03-2011, 06:21 PM
Makes for one interesting interview on the footy show tonight where he claims he's past it all.

If its a live interview how do you know this?

ledge
10-03-2011, 06:30 PM
Okay I just saw the ad its not live.

Doggy
10-03-2011, 07:23 PM
Fev asked to leave the casino. Is it possible that this could just be a stunt for more ratings on tonights footy show?

LostDoggy
10-03-2011, 07:45 PM
If its a live interview how do you know this?

Hutchy said on SEN this afternoon that he recorded it on Tuesday. Def not Live

The Coon Dog
22-03-2011, 02:53 PM
Velocity Sports has ceased managing him.

Link (http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/brendan-fevola-straight-to-casey-gym/story-e6frf9jf-1226025657728)

AndrewP6
22-03-2011, 06:36 PM
Velocity Sports has ceased managing him.

Link (http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/brendan-fevola-straight-to-casey-gym/story-e6frf9jf-1226025657728)

Heard that on Footy Classified last night.

Topdog
23-03-2011, 10:48 AM
Fev saying this morning that he sacked them

LostDoggy
27-08-2011, 06:56 PM
More news on the Fevolution.
Played this morning against the Bullants. Had Jamison in the first half, kicked 4 of him before Jamison got rested at half time. I think he had Watson in the second
Finished the game with 10.5

Remi Moses
27-08-2011, 10:16 PM
Zero chance of playing in the Big league again.
Seems to have got his act together by not being in the AFL environment.

ledge
28-08-2011, 09:12 AM
They asked him on a footy show whether he had any teams contact him, he said no.

Ghost Dog
28-08-2011, 10:20 AM
They asked him on a footy show whether he had any teams contact him, he said no.

I reckon VFL may suit him. Less pressure, won't annoy anyone greatly,and kicking bags of goals will be great for his confidence. 10 goals 5, what a swag.

LostDoggy
28-08-2011, 05:48 PM
I don't think we should take him, and i don't want him either, but he didn't just beat an AFL quality defender, he destroyed the man who was the clear standout fullback for the first half of the year. I think someone, maybe GWS will take a shot at him

ledge
28-08-2011, 06:04 PM
I don't think we should take him, and i don't want him either, but he didn't just beat an AFL quality defender, he destroyed the man who was the clear standout fullback for the first half of the year. I think someone, maybe GWS will take a shot at him

Sheedy said he is not interested.

Ghost Dog
28-08-2011, 06:49 PM
Sheedy said he is not interested.

I don't think anybody will unless he comes super dooper cheap. Too big a risk.

1eyedog
28-08-2011, 07:41 PM
I don't think anybody will unless he comes super dooper cheap. Too big a risk.

So was Aker and Barry for that matter, just in a different way

Ghost Dog
28-08-2011, 09:24 PM
Fevtastic endorsement 1eye>?