PDA

View Full Version : Ricky Nixon

LostDoggy
17-03-2011, 10:05 PM
Closed old thread. What's the latest news here? Can't believe how he wasn't sacked immediately.

GVGjr
17-03-2011, 10:44 PM
Closed old thread. What's the latest news here? Can't believe how he wasn't sacked immediately.

Yeah it was very much a non decision but I half expected that nothing would be finalised.

I think they will have to come up with a stronger decision sometime next week.

The Adelaide Connection
17-03-2011, 11:48 PM
Yeah it was very much a non decision but I half expected that nothing would be finalised.

I think they will have to come up with a stronger decision sometime next week.

As much as the accuser has been spotted with 'pants on fire' a few times and she may or may not have been carved by Geppetto, I wonder if the AFL know something about the alleged footage she is now spruiking (or at least a little nervous). She has reportedly said she doesn't want to release it till the Ricky verdict is out because the resultant storm will take the heat off him and she seemingly wants him buried first.

Therefore delay decision = delay video? A video of supposed drug taking and violence against women would not be an ideal season launch platform.

Scraggers
18-03-2011, 01:56 AM

Believe me, I am far from a Nixon fan (can't stand the man and hope he gets his comeupence) ... But I do believe the right steps were taken today. Until he has the opportunity to speak with the investigator and defend his position, a descision should not be made.

The Pie Man
18-03-2011, 09:57 AM
The AFLPA communication has been way off - they keep setting expectations (in this case, dates decisions will be made) they can't deliver on....I wouldn't get away with it in my workplace.

I get it's a complex issue and no doubt more has been uncovered in the past 2-3 weeks that hasn't yet (or may never) seen the light of day - so just manage expectation and give yourself more time to complete a thorough investigation.

They've come across weak - not a good perception

LostDoggy
18-03-2011, 12:51 PM
The AFLPA communication has been way off - they keep setting expectations (in this case, dates decisions will be made) they can't deliver on....I wouldn't get away with it in my workplace.

I get it's a complex issue and no doubt more has been uncovered in the past 2-3 weeks that hasn't yet (or may never) seen the light of day - so just manage expectation and give yourself more time to complete a thorough investigation.

They've come across weak - not a good perception

I disagree.

As identified by Galbally himself the investigation took a lot longer then expected due to the overwhelming amount of material/evidence that needed to be reviewed.

Within 24 hors the AFLPA reviewed the findings and made a public statement as to their course of action. Although they did not make the deciusion you were looking for they did in fact make a decision and that was to provide Ricky with his basic legal right of reply.

I believe that Ricky Nixon (due to his OS trip and almost immediate departure to rehab on return) has not been interviewed or has not had the chance to respond and provide his part of the story.

He has now been given a week to review the report and respond to the allegations against him.

IMHO the AFLPA have acted both swiftly and diligently under the circumstances.

LostDoggy
18-03-2011, 02:06 PM
How much is this all costing? AFLPA scream out about player wages then it take over a month to take an action over someone who has pretty obviously acted immorally. Only winners here are the lawyers and media.

Swoop
18-03-2011, 02:17 PM
How much is this all costing? AFLPA scream out about player wages then it take over a month to take an action over someone who has pretty obviously acted immorally. Only winners here are the lawyers and media.
What would you like them to have done? The matter was investigated and they have now provided Nixon his right to respond to the allegations. The matter needs to take the correct course otherwise it will end up costing more dealing with the appeals process if it wasn't handled correctly the first time.

The Pie Man
18-03-2011, 02:47 PM
I disagree.

As identified by Galbally himself the investigation took a lot longer then expected due to the overwhelming amount of material/evidence that needed to be reviewed.

Within 24 hors the AFLPA reviewed the findings and made a public statement as to their course of action. Although they did not make the deciusion you were looking for they did in fact make a decision and that was to provide Ricky with his basic legal right of reply.

I believe that Ricky Nixon (due to his OS trip and almost immediate departure to rehab on return) has not been interviewed or has not had the chance to respond and provide his part of the story.

He has now been given a week to review the report and respond to the allegations against him.

IMHO the AFLPA have acted both swiftly and diligently under the circumstances.

They will be happy that this is a view some people have - just not so sure it's widely shared amongst the footy community....perhaps I'm wrong

Did they need a press conference to say they're giving Nixon a week to reply? Giving Nixon that opportuity is the right thing to do, I just question the communication, and think a press conference a week later when he's either challenged or accepted their findings might have been better

LostDoggy
18-03-2011, 03:13 PM
Fair Call, Perhaps a simple statement released to the media may have sufficed, however considering the vast majority of the footy community and the media wanted a quick public hanging, I am sure this approach would have been similarly misconstrued as being evasive in some way.

Personally, I don't care how long they take or what the outcome is. Nixon has already been tried in the court of public opinion, and even if he still retains his accreditation you can guarantee that he will struggle to secure any new clients, with only a faint hope of retaining or renewing his existing clients.

LostDoggy
18-03-2011, 06:17 PM
How much does Ricky actually deserve a right of reply? The guy has gone into hiding, rehab, hasn't answered straight to a single question yet and when he has, he's been found to be a liar later.

Once a liar, always a liar.

Yes, the girl is obviously pretty F'd up also, but this isn't just about her*— the guy has no problems sleeping with and providing drugs to young girls the same age as the young players he wants to manage. How they can then turn around and delay the decision to give him “right of reply” just astounds me.

LostDoggy
18-03-2011, 06:59 PM
What would you like them to have done? The matter was investigated and they have now provided Nixon his right to respond to the allegations. The matter needs to take the correct course otherwise it will end up costing more dealing with the appeals process if it wasn't handled correctly the first time.

I don't really care what they do but it's pretty obvious to everyone he has done wrong. No little mistake either,not sure how can a person of low morals such as himself be allowed to continue to manage and make money off players?
People are talking about due process when we all know this is being delayed cos they are scared of what he knows. It's more about the AFLPA being gutless and in the back pocket of Demetriou.

Topdog
18-03-2011, 08:03 PM
How much does Ricky actually deserve a right of reply? The guy has gone into hiding, rehab, hasn't answered straight to a single question yet and when he has, he's been found to be a liar later.

The answer to this is actually another question. Do the AFLPA / AFL enjoy being sued?

The answer to that of course is no so they must give him a right of reply. He will be sacked - absolutely no doubt in my mind - but they must go through "due diligence'

Swoop
21-03-2011, 12:04 PM
It won't make a difference anyway, as reported by Hutchy yesterday in the HS, Craig Kelly runs his own management business and he doesn't even have an accredication as he doesn't directly manage the players yet I'm sure he still sees the bottom dollars.

I'm tipping that while Nixon will have to step down from his management duties and have his accrediction taken away, he will still be calling the shots and pulling the strings and earning a very good dollars.

Mofra
21-03-2011, 01:47 PM
I'm tipping that while Nixon will have to step down from his management duties and have his accrediction taken away, he will still be calling the shots and pulling the strings and earning a very good dollars.
Papers today reporting he is selling out - will earn a pretty penny managing 46 players so the price would be enough to live comfortably.

LostDoggy
21-03-2011, 02:35 PM
Papers today reporting he is selling out - will earn a pretty penny managing 46 players so the price would be enough to live comfortably.

Although Ricky Nixon is not the sole entity in Flying Start, the businesses only true sale-able commodity in respect of player management is its good will.

With or without Ricky, moving forward this portion of the business is now virtually worthless.

Mofra
21-03-2011, 05:18 PM
With or without Ricky, moving forward this portion of the business is now virtually worthless.
Is it? I understood that if you were signed to the agency, you were signed to that corporate entity, not the director running it. Just speculating.

LostDoggy
21-03-2011, 05:47 PM
Is it? I understood that if you were signed to the agency, you were signed to that corporate entity, not the director running it. Just speculating.

Whilst Flying Start is the business, all the good will and vast majority of the IP that the business has, has been developed and is associated with Ricky.

Playing devils advocate, lets say I bought the business off Ricky and retained all current staff. Could I expect to hold or gain market share of the available player contracts at Pre Nixon Scandal percentages?.

IMHO I don't think so.

May be a different story if Liam Pickering bought the company, however I cannot see any value in an existing agent buying the company for anything other than a sum equal to or less than projected current contract earnings. If a player didn't sign with Liam beforehand, tI am sure that fact that he has bought the company would not be a determining factor on who they renew with going forward.

I am also just speculating, but based on the above I think the Business is worth nothing more than the projected revenue on existing contracts(less projected management expenses), and therefore there is next to no value associated to the Good Will which would normally be the vast majority of the businesses value. I think that is the case regardless of whether Ricky stays or goes from the business

Mofra
22-03-2011, 01:14 PM
I am also just speculating, but based on the above I think the Business is worth nothing more than the projected revenue on existing contracts(less projected management expenses), and therefore there is next to no value associated to the Good Will which would normally be the vast majority of the businesses value. I think that is the case regardless of whether Ricky stays or goes from the business
I'm only speculating too so I'm certainly not going to pretend I know the inner workings of the business.
It may depend on whether Ricky signed all 46 players/coaches himself of has junior agents doing the work. There could be clauses that restrict players from moving to other agents as well for a set period of time, although AFL-related contracts tend to be a bit hit or miss (remembering Fev's contract with Brisbane didn't have behavioral clauses in it :o).

Greystache
24-03-2011, 05:32 PM
It's just been announced he's been suspended for two years.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/ricky-nixon-fights-for-career/story-e6frf9jf-1226026922800

AndrewP6
24-03-2011, 06:33 PM
Kim Duthie has tweeted "2 Years.. Not good enough. Life is more appropriate"

LostDoggy
24-03-2011, 06:33 PM
Did Nixon actually say anything? AFLPA and AFL definetely wanted for him to fall on his own sword.

AndrewP6
24-03-2011, 06:36 PM
Did Nixon actually say anything? AFLPA and AFL definetely wanted for him to fall on his own sword.
Just heard a bit of a statement he released, said he thought the penalty was excessive, was not surprised but very disappointed, and that he was meeting with legal reps to consider whether to appeal.

LostDoggy
24-03-2011, 06:39 PM
Just heard a bit of a statement he released, said he thought the penalty was excessive, was not surprised but very disappointed, and that he was meeting with legal reps to consider whether to appeal.

Wonder if he will threaten to release his own videos and pictures?

GVGjr
24-03-2011, 06:44 PM
It's just been announced he's been suspended for two years.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/ricky-nixon-fights-for-career/story-e6frf9jf-1226026922800

2 years is insufficient however, the AFL can put steps in place which will make it a far longer ban.

Personally I think a 5 year ban would have been a more reasonable starting point.

The Adelaide Connection
24-03-2011, 07:20 PM
2 years is insufficient however, the AFL can put steps in place which will make it a far longer ban.

Personally I think a 5 year ban would have been a more reasonable starting point.

If it clears out all his clients and the stigma is attatched you would think it would be a long, long way back from there. But I agree 2 years probably still isn't sufficient.

LostDoggy
25-03-2011, 12:27 AM
I personally believe the length of the ban is almost irrelevant. I hate it because it is such a cliché lately but his "Brand" is already dead, regardless of whether he was suspended for 6 months or 10 years.

As good a player manager as he is/was, he and flying start are going to struggle to secure any new clients and their main battle will be to renew their existing clients.

Ricky now need's to diversify to survive.

Greystache
25-03-2011, 05:52 AM

Being out of the market for two years from a business point of view may as well be a 5 year ban, no one will joint his firm, and when he's back on the market he'll be out of touch. Basically it's a life sentence.

Topdog
25-03-2011, 10:42 AM
SOME of the biggest names in AFL have begun the search for a new agent after last night's sacking of Ricky Nixon.

Nick Riewoldt, Jack Riewoldt, Nick Dal Santo and Dustin Martin are among 46 clients affected by the two-year ban for his involvement with "the St Kilda schoolgirl".

Carlton coach Brett Ratten and Rodney Eade at the Western Bulldogs are expected to seek new management, even though the sanction imposed on Nixon does not extend to coaches.

And the ever classy Nixon?

Lawyer Rod Lamplugh said Nixon's submission was directed at the "flawed process" followed by the board.

"There was no apology and no admissions," he said.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/stars-leave-ricky-nixons-stable/story-e6frf9jf-1226027768249

LostDoggy
01-04-2011, 01:26 PM
Ricky Nixon making no apologies and no admissions is likely more relevant to criminal charges against him rather than a lack of class, but I do agree with the sentiment. No guts at all.

aker39
07-04-2011, 05:37 PM
He has not appealed.

KT31
08-04-2011, 10:33 AM
He has not appealed.

Imagine he even thought two years was pretty light.

Murphy'sLore
08-04-2011, 10:47 AM
So now he's made the decision not to appeal, will he be apologising/accepting responsibility?

LostDoggy
14-04-2011, 11:41 PM
So now he's made the decision not to appeal, will he be apologising/accepting responsibility?

Highly unlikely...

LostDoggy
15-04-2011, 03:06 PM

Has to learn to spell it first.

aker39
18-04-2011, 05:04 PM
Rocket has severed ties with Nixon.

AndrewP6
18-04-2011, 07:40 PM
Rocket has severed ties with Nixon.

Rang him to see how he was going, AND to tell him he wouldn't be managing him anymore! :D
I'm just imagining it now...

"G'day Ricky, it's Rodney Eade. How are you keeping? Hope you're getting your life back on track. Oh, by the way - YOU'RE FIRED!"
:D:D:D

For anyone having trouble visualising it, check this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wz7zo1BvvA4

Jasper
19-04-2011, 11:59 AM
Rang him to see how he was going, AND to tell him he wouldn't be managing him anymore! :D
I'm just imagining it now...

"G'day Ricky, it's Rodney Eade. How are you keeping? Hope you're getting your life back on track. Oh, by the way - YOU'RE FIRED!"
:D:D:D

For anyone having trouble visualising it, check this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wz7zo1BvvA4

That's Gold Jerry.
Watching Eric Bischoff with blonde hair will never get old.
If only Rocket could muster up that kind of intensity with anyone other than Brian Lake

AndrewP6
25-04-2011, 01:29 AM
Bump. Just passing some time watching the Ben Cousins doco again. Found it rather amusing to hear Ricky Nixon questioning Cousins on the company he was keeping (underworld identity John Kizon). Reminded me of the old fable of The Pot and The Kettle. :)

The Coon Dog
30-04-2011, 08:40 AM
Nixon admits threatening to kill girl

Banned AFL player manager Ricky Nixon has admitted he did tell a teenage girl that he would kill her and himself if their controversial relationship became public.

"Yes, I did say that," Nixon tells the Seven Network's Sunday program, to broadcast tomorrow night, but published in a News Limited newspaper today.

Article in full... (http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/nixon-admits-threatening-to-kill-girl-20110430-1e1fz.html)

Desipura
30-04-2011, 11:46 AM

Banned AFL player manager Ricky Nixon has admitted he did tell a teenage girl that he would kill her and himself if their controversial relationship became public.

"Yes, I did say that," Nixon tells the Seven Network's Sunday program, to broadcast tomorrow night, but published in a News Limited newspaper today.

Article in full... (http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/nixon-admits-threatening-to-kill-girl-20110430-1e1fz.html)

The elephant man keeps digging a bigger hole.

AndrewP6
30-04-2011, 12:57 PM

Bloody hell...

Desipura
30-04-2011, 01:08 PM
Bloody hell...

How about the comment "if you were in shock, you would probably be saying something similar.
Yeh right, like we all think like him and have had ambitions of killing someone :rolleyes:

AndrewP6
30-04-2011, 01:09 PM
How about the comment "if you were in shock, you would probably be saying something similar.
Yeh right, like we all think like him and have had ambitions of killing someone :rolleyes:

Yep, it's pretty tough to explain away "I had a relationship with a child, and then threatened to kill her"

Before I Die
30-04-2011, 01:18 PM
I love the bit where he talks about feeling betrayed after "trying to help her get her life back on track".

How exactly was he trying to do this? By 'allegedly' supplying her with alcohol and drugs and having sex with her?

ratsmac
30-04-2011, 01:40 PM
I love the bit where he talks about feeling betrayed after "trying to help her get her life back on track".

How exactly was he trying to do this? By 'allegedly' supplying her with alcohol and drugs and having sex with her?

That's how I help people, don't you? :confused:

Maddog37
30-04-2011, 04:26 PM
Wish my wife would help me that way........(excuse the risqué humor please)

Topdog
30-04-2011, 04:27 PM
He is an idiot and one of the lowest forms of human but I think the reaction here is a little over the top with this latest one. In the heat of the moment things like "I could kill you" do get said. 90% of the time there is no real meaning behind it.

Maddog37
30-04-2011, 04:36 PM
He is an idiot and one of the lowest forms of human but I think the reaction here is a little over the top with this latest one. In the heat of the moment things like "I could kill you" do get said. 90% of the time there is no real meaning behind it.

Remind me never to upset Topdog!:D (especially if it is the wrong 10% of the time)

AndrewP6
30-04-2011, 06:48 PM

I think my response was more incredulous at his attempts to justify himself, rather than just accepting blame.

LostDoggy
30-04-2011, 11:21 PM
I think my response was more incredulous at his attempts to justify himself, rather than just accepting blame.

Too true Andrew - taking responsibility for one's actions is usually the first step in rehab - I wonder where he went during those classes/lessons ???:o

Topdog
01-05-2011, 10:50 AM
Remind me never to upset Topdog!:D (especially if it is the wrong 10% of the time)

haha never any meaning behind it for 90% of people is probably what I should have written. :o

Also very true Andrew

LostDoggy
02-05-2011, 05:21 PM
Can't believe this loser is getting the time of day on this board. Can't believe I'm adding to it here.

As you have all said, he refuses to admit what he has done.

Desipura
02-05-2011, 05:40 PM
I saw the girl at yesterdays Doggies game

Topdog
02-05-2011, 07:31 PM
God I hope she isn't targetting one of ours.

LostDoggy
12-05-2011, 04:29 PM

It's still a criminal offense. Threatening to kill someone can get you locked up.

aker39
09-06-2011, 12:21 AM
The girl is know saying that she did not have sex or take drugs with Nixon.

Greystache
09-06-2011, 01:18 AM
Shock horror, this was a lie too.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/more-news/i-made-the-ricky-nixon-scandal-up-says-st-kilda-schoolgirl-kim-duthie/story-fn7x8me2-1226072019041

KT31
09-06-2011, 08:52 AM
Shock horror, this was a lie too.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/more-news/i-made-the-ricky-nixon-scandal-up-says-st-kilda-schoolgirl-kim-duthie/story-fn7x8me2-1226072019041

Not to sure if this is a lie or Nixon is oferring her part of a settlement for her to change her story.
All of it stinks, this girl and Nixon are so far beyond help.
How can a 17 year old who's career seems to be sleeping with AFL players afford a house ?
Oldest career in the world still seems to be paying very well.

Desipura
09-06-2011, 09:09 AM
Ricky, when questioned why he was on the bed in his boxers, he said he did not know.
Is he claiming he was drugged? He has stated previously that he believes he was.

Then why did he go into a rehab clinic for his drug addiction after these allegations?
How does he know he did not have sex with her?
I believe Ricky is not innocent but proving his is guilty is a bit more complicated given she has retracted her initial allegations.
She is hardly someone you can trust as a witness.

The Coon Dog
09-06-2011, 09:12 AM
The whole sorry saga seems predicated upon a pack of lies. I just wouldn't know who was telling the truth, but wouldn't trust either of them.

Desipura
09-06-2011, 09:14 AM
The whole sorry saga seems predicated upon a pack of lies. I just wouldn't know who was telling the truth, but wouldn't trust either of them.

Ricky - wearing boxers on bed - drugs - alcohol - 17yo - leaves appartment at 7.00am.
I believe he is guilty

Topdog
09-06-2011, 10:25 AM
Either way Ricky is a dickhead for being there!

The big story for me is her paying 6 months rent in advance on a place in St Kilda. That is at least $6000 paid upfront by a 17yo with no job. And she is planning to buy it?!?!? sounds like hush money from somewhere.

LostDoggy
09-06-2011, 11:17 AM
What a douche! (the pair of them)

Maddog37
09-06-2011, 11:22 AM
What a douche! (the pair of them)

Word of the day from Lantern. "Douche". Says so much in so few letters. Nice work:D

Jasper
09-06-2011, 11:28 AM

The big story for me is her paying 6 months rent in advance on a place in St Kilda. That is at least $6000 paid upfront by a 17yo with no job. And she is planning to buy it?!?!? sounds like hush money from somewhere.

Does no one else find it staggering that Sam Newman's name has now been brought into this?
This girl is becoming a modern day Marilyn Monroe

Greystache
09-06-2011, 12:16 PM

Why would you believe it?

I just can't understand why people continue to believe anything she says. Clearly she is a habitual liar, anything she says should be discounted and ignored.

The Underdog
09-06-2011, 12:35 PM
He was interviewed by Jon Faine this morning, came out swinging, gave a wierd half denial that it was him in the photos without actually saying it and intimated that Sam Newman was now shagging the girl (which Faine shut down pretty quickly). Is planning on suing the AFLPA, Hun and another unnamed media outlet. '
He's angry and looking for revenge, that's for sure.

ratsmac
09-06-2011, 12:39 PM
It's very easy to tell when Nixon is talking shit..... His lips are moving!

Max469
09-06-2011, 01:49 PM
[QUOTE=The Underdog;220223](which Faine shut down pretty quickly).

He was interviewed this morning on MMM and Eddie was very quick to day that Sam's partner was at the house too.

Damage control?

You could not believe any of them.

Funny how she was supposed to have passed a "lie detector" must have known how to get around it or perhaps it was faulty that day.

Either way - do we really care?

Topdog
10-06-2011, 10:20 AM
Why would you believe it?

I just can't understand why people continue to believe anything she says. Clearly she is a habitual liar, anything she says should be discounted and ignored.

For 1 reason and 1 reason only.

that "fact" has absolutely nothing to do with the story and I can't think of any reason for it to be in the article bar to allude to the fact that she has been paid out.

And I'd hope that they would verify this as this is the most simple of things to verify.

LostDoggy
10-06-2011, 12:32 PM
[QUOTE=The Underdog;220223](which Faine shut down pretty quickly).

He was interviewed this morning on MMM and Eddie was very quick to day that Sam's partner was at the house too.

Damage control?

You could not believe any of them.

Funny how she was supposed to have passed a "lie detector" must have known how to get around it or perhaps it was faulty that day.

Either way - do we really care?

Passing a lie detector is simply a matter of staying calm whilst you answer the questions. It measures tension in response to stimuli (ie the questions). Many people have fooled lie detectors, which is why they can't be used in court.

Greystache
10-06-2011, 03:49 PM
For 1 reason and 1 reason only.

that "fact" has absolutely nothing to do with the story and I can't think of any reason for it to be in the article bar to allude to the fact that she has been paid out.

And I'd hope that they would verify this as this is the most simple of things to verify.

They put it in to get people talking, it'll be a throw away lie she won't remember 2 hours later. The gutter journalism of this story continues to delve new depths.

Jasper
10-06-2011, 04:46 PM
[QUOTE=Max469;220238]

Passing a lie detector is simply a matter of staying calm whilst you answer the questions. It measures tension in response to stimuli (ie the questions). Many people have fooled lie detectors, which is why they can't be used in court.

To quote the great George Constanza "Jerry, it's not a lie if you believe it.............."

aker39
10-06-2011, 06:03 PM
Derryn Hinch has reported this today

You have to realise something about Ricky Nixon. It’s all about him. Even when he seems to have a split personality. Which many of us have experienced with his stream of abusive phones calls and menacing text messages.

But even when Nixon does something good ... he stuffs it up. He did something really worthy at the weekend. He tried to save a man’s life. Nixon mentioned it briefly on The Footy Show.

A 50-year-old man from the DHS at Footscray had been out cycling with his companion. They stopped at a cafe for a coffee where the man collapsed.

Nixon, being a Good Samaritan performed CPR. Sadly, the man had had an aneurism and died in hospital.

Ricky Nixon had obtained the companion’s phone number so he could check with her later. And he did. He followed it up.

But then do you know what he asked the distraught woman? A favour. He gave her the phone numbers for Channel 7 and Channel 9 and asked the grieving woman to call them and tell them who had attempted to resuscitate her partner. Ricky the Hero.

A man is dead. And for Mr. Mainchance, Ricky ‘it’s all about me’ Nixon he just couldn’t let the PR chance go by.

LostDoggy
11-06-2011, 01:35 AM
I thought he had already reached as low as possible, if this is true he should be hung ? The poor companion of the man who died.

AndrewP6
11-06-2011, 11:44 PM

Didn't the Aints put money up for her rent? Hush money indeed.

Topdog
12-06-2011, 12:08 AM
Think that was a different place. She admitted lying about lying. Seriously the media need to just ban her.

AndrewP6
12-06-2011, 12:10 AM
Think that was a different place. She admitted lying about lying. Seriously the media need to just ban her.

I think she's up to "lying about lying about lying" ;)

Whilst there's a headline, they won't stop her.

Topdog
12-06-2011, 10:04 AM
She has become like the iraq minister.

LostDoggy
15-06-2011, 06:01 PM
Young Duthie has been at it again. Posted a pic of her and Elephant man. He was in bed with sheets on (looking rather worse for wear) and she was in from the side (Facebook style & clothed, at least up top).

Pic has now been taken down from her Twitter page.

comrade
15-06-2011, 06:17 PM
Young Duthie has been at it again. Posted a pic of her and Elephant man. He was in bed with sheets on (looking rather worse for wear) and she was in from the side (Facebook style & clothed, at least up top).

Pic has now been taken down from her Twitter page.

Yep, Tricky Ricky is definitely innocent! :o

LostDoggy
15-06-2011, 07:06 PM
Even I'm sick of this.

Topdog
15-06-2011, 09:19 PM
so she lied about lying about lying?

BulldogBelle
15-06-2011, 09:35 PM
so she lied about lying about lying?

Yes - it's going around like a merry go round it just doesn't stop. Whilst the media shows continue to pay her appearances fees she will just continue on her merry way. As for RN he's just a tool.

Dancin' Douggy
16-06-2011, 12:11 AM
OK. I think I got it. She lied about her first lie which turned out to be a lie which she retracted but the retraction was a lie, but she was only joking so she was being honest when she said she lied.
That's pretty straightforward?

AndrewP6
16-06-2011, 12:19 AM
OK. I think I got it. She lied about her first lie which turned out to be a lie which she retracted but the retraction was a lie, but she was only joking so she was being honest when she said she lied.

hahahah....nice work.

Greystache
16-06-2011, 01:04 AM

I'm not sure this girl is entirely trustworty.

AndrewP6
16-06-2011, 01:11 AM

I agree, I think we need to be very wary of her. I smell a rat. ;)

comrade
16-06-2011, 09:56 AM

So, you still think Nixon didn't *!*!*!*! her?

Greystache
16-06-2011, 11:17 AM
So, you still think Nixon didn't *!*!*!*! her?

I think she lied about lying about the lie, but who knows if the initial lie was a lie, or whether she was just lying about that.

I couldn't give a shit either way, just can't believe this things claims still get airplay.

comrade
16-06-2011, 01:09 PM
I think she lied about lying about the lie, but who knows if the initial lie was a lie, or whether she was just lying about that.

That sentence made my head explode. :D

comrade
17-06-2011, 04:09 PM
http://i51.tinypic.com/qwybeg.jpg

I did not have sexual relations with that woman...

LostDoggy
17-06-2011, 04:21 PM

So whats his idea of "inappropriate " dealing's with the young lass , he did,nt use a condom and only packed her fudge

If he wants a definition of " inappropriate " here's one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tCu0JkN9nc

Greystache
17-06-2011, 05:56 PM
I'm no expert but but that looks photoshopped to me.

Topdog
17-06-2011, 06:01 PM

I'm convinced thats a fake. The mirror indicates there is nothing next to Ricky.

****************This is still ridiculously inappropriate by Ricky, just pointing out I think she edited the photo***************************

LostDoggy
17-06-2011, 06:11 PM

Anyone ever remember that ad? “One daaaay, you're gonna get caaaaaught…, one daaaay, you're gonna get caaaaught…”

LostDoggy
17-06-2011, 06:13 PM
I'm convinced thats a fake. The mirror indicates there is nothing next to Ricky.

****************This is still ridiculously inappropriate by Ricky, just pointing out I think she edited the photo***************************

It's very hard to get that blur just right. You'd tell if it was photoshopped, the blur would look more artificial.

LostDoggy
17-06-2011, 06:17 PM
http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg616/scaled.php?tn=0&server=616&filename=2b8uyk.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

There is also this one, same top on her , same striped pillows , his hair is the same

GVGjr
17-06-2011, 06:41 PM
Guys, I think it's time to close this thread especially now that Nixon has nothing to do with the AFL.

Send me a PM if you think it actually adds value to the discussions and I may reconsider.