PDA

View Full Version : Liam Jones Mother Gives Aker the biggest spray of al time in front of the cameras

bornadog
26-03-2011, 07:42 PM
Anyone catch it on the news? Gave Aker the biggest spray and said he was no good and hoped he broke his leg in the first game.

AndrewP6
26-03-2011, 07:54 PM
Nope, just read it on the WB Facebook page.

Bulldog4life
26-03-2011, 07:54 PM
Anyone catch it on the news? Gave Aker the biggest spray and said he was no good and hoped he broke his leg in the first game.

I saw it. Didn't catch everything she said. Something along the lines that she was at a function in Melbourne with the Doggies. Akermanis was there. Apparently he called someone a lesbian. That is what I heard but as I said I didn't hear it all. She was fired up. Said she hoped he'd break his leg!

Ghost Dog
26-03-2011, 07:56 PM
Tend to feel the dignified silence the club has shown post Aka is the best way to go myself.

Remi Moses
26-03-2011, 07:56 PM
Gold! I saw that as well
Something went down at a function last year!
Aker being his usual pain in the arse self I'd bet.

AndrewP6
26-03-2011, 07:58 PM
Tend to feel the dignified silence the club has shown post Aka is the best way to go myself.

Same, if someone has issue with the way a person conducts themselves, the worst thing to do is to repeat it, IMO.

LostDoggy
31-03-2011, 08:02 PM
Phew, just heard on the 7 news headlines, young player banned because of his mother, really thought it was going to relate to Liam, just watched the news and was realted to a kid and his mother down Geelong way.