PDA

View Full Version : Tim Smith

LostDoggy
08-04-2011, 09:04 PM
Does anyone remember Tim Smith? Wasn't he our training instructor that used to pump up the boys before a match.

Is he with Carlton now? I saw him pumping up the Carlton team before the game showing them how none of the expert tipsters picked them in the game!

LostDoggy
08-04-2011, 09:10 PM
Does anyone remember Tim Smith? Wasn't he our training instructor that used to pump up the boys before a match.

Is he with Carlton now? I saw him pumping up the Carlton team before the game showing them how none of the expert tipsters picked them in the game!
I thought I remember him being with us. He was showing the Carlton players the paper tipsters not tipping them, to spur them on. Hope Guy McKenna does not show the suns that no one tipped them as well.

LostDoggy
08-04-2011, 09:13 PM
Very weird way to get them revved up.

But then again, if the Kiss of Death doesn't even tip you, your no chance.

azabob
08-04-2011, 09:14 PM

Yes, was our boxing coach and now with the blues. What is it with Carlton stealing our fitness staff?

LostDoggy
08-04-2011, 09:18 PM
I'm kind of peeved he still isn't around the kennel revving up our players!

G-Mo77
08-04-2011, 10:22 PM
"Lost" my jumper that was supposed to be signed by a few players.

The Coon Dog
08-04-2011, 10:56 PM
I'm kind of peeved he still isn't around the kennel revving up our players!

Me too, but he's not the only one either. Our runner is now a Demon. Be interesting to talk to them to know why they left.

bornadog
08-04-2011, 11:37 PM
Me too, but he's not the only one either. Our runner is now a Demon. Be interesting to talk to them to know why they left.

Only one reason, more money.

The Coon Dog
09-04-2011, 03:59 AM
Only one reason, more money.

I don't think so, can't see Melbourne for example paying big bucks for a runner. Got to be more to it, clearly they weren't happy.

ledge
09-04-2011, 09:10 AM
I don't think so, can't see Melbourne for example paying big bucks for a runner. Got to be more to it, clearly they weren't happy.

You cant say clearly, lots of reasons you might leave besides being not happy.
Maybe the club let them go?
Closer to home,
Fulltime job offers,
friends at another club,
change.
Lifes circumstances.
As a rev up person I would guess its being like a coach it only works for so long then players get used to it and it doesnt work.

Remi Moses
09-04-2011, 08:14 PM
Seriously if a club needs someone to rev up em up cos nobody picked them they've got no chance

LostDoggy
09-04-2011, 08:48 PM
Wrong thread! EDIT

KT31
09-04-2011, 09:08 PM
Seriously if a club needs someone to rev up em up cos nobody picked them they've got no chance

The Plough use this tactic with great success.
Its when we play as the underdogs we seem to excel.