21-04-2011, 06:06 PM
WESTERN BULLDOGS

B: Lukas Markovic, Brian Lake, Brennan Stack

HB: Dale Morris, Tom L. Williams, Robert Murphy

C: Daniel Cross, Matthew Boyd, Justin Sherman

HF: Callan Ward, Barry Hall, Shaun Higgins

F: Josh Hill, Jordan Roughead, Jarrad Grant

Foll: Ben Hudson, Ryan Griffen, Adam Cooney

I/C: Dylan Addison, Lindsay Gilbee, William Minson, Liam Jones, Liam Picken, Mitchell Wallis, Thomas Liberatore

In: Dylan Addison, William Minson, Liam Jones, Mitchell Wallis

Out: Daniel Giansiracusa (Leg)

Fremantle

B: Jay Van Berlo, Antoni Grover, Dylan Roberton

HB: Greg Broughton, Luke McPharlin, Paul Duffield

C: Nathan Fyfe, David Mundy, Adam McPhee

HF: Kepler Bradley, Christopher Mayne, Stephen Hill

F: Hayden Ballantyne, Michael Johnson, Jayden Pitt

Foll: Aaron Sandilands, Matthew Pavlich, Garrick Ibbotson

I/C: Ryan Crowley, Rhys Palmer, Michael Walters, Matthew de Boer, Jesse Crichton, Jack Anthony, Nick Lower

In: Michael Walters, Jesse Crichton, Jack Anthony, Nick Lower

Out: Nick Suban (Leg)

New: Jack Anthony (Collingwood)

divvydan
21-04-2011, 06:10 PM
Wallis confirmed in 22 by Eade in his team announcement video.

Ozza
21-04-2011, 06:11 PM
Would have thought Addison, Minson and Jones are the three to miss from the extended bench.

Pickenitup
21-04-2011, 06:13 PM
On the Video Rocket said Dj is on the bench and i didnt see Jones on there?

G-Mo77
21-04-2011, 06:15 PM
Wallis confirmed in 22 by Eade in his team announcement video.

Judging by that you would think that the final interchange would be:

Lindsay Gilbee, Liam Picken, Mitchell Wallis, Thomas Liberatore

bornadog
21-04-2011, 06:58 PM
Judging by that you would think that the final interchange would be:

Lindsay Gilbee, Liam Picken, Mitchell Wallis, Thomas Liberatore

Do you think we can go with Lake, Williams and Marcovic in the backline against a short Freo backline.

comrade
21-04-2011, 06:59 PM
When Mayne is named at CHF, there is no need for 3 key defenders.

G-Mo77
21-04-2011, 07:16 PM
Do you think we can go with Lake, Williams and Marcovic in the backline against a short Freo backline.

I didn't think we would but all are named as starters so it's hard to see them changing that. I guess Williams is under a small cloud, maybe he might come out.

Maybe Lake plays forward?

bornadog
21-04-2011, 07:33 PM
I didn't think we would but all are named as starters so it's hard to see them changing that. I guess Williams is under a small cloud, maybe he might come out.

Maybe Lake plays forward?

True, with Williams pulling up with a sore back, he may not make the trip.

ReLoad
21-04-2011, 08:24 PM

Absolutely, It will allow Lake to play up forward for 2-5 minute bursts. Chaos will be guaranteed.

Watch for Baz to play from 30m out and lead outside 50, Lake to go mano-et-mano in the square. Freo have no answer for Lake up forward at all.

angelopetraglia
21-04-2011, 09:50 PM
Congrats Mitch Wallis.

Let's all hope that he can have a career to rival that of his old man, loved watching S. Wallis do his business for the dogs. No nonsense, never took a step backwards and always gave everything.

LostDoggy
21-04-2011, 10:55 PM
Strange extended bench, what's the point of having all those talls, it's not like we will play 3 rucks, Lake, Williams, Marko, Jones and Hall. When do Willi play?

I get the calls for Lake up forward but if we get killed in the middle that's not going to help us.

Also surprised Stack was picked.

soupman
22-04-2011, 12:40 AM
New: Jack Anthony (Collingwood)

If this happens Brian Lake will be a happy man.

the banker
22-04-2011, 08:46 AM
These selections suggest Williams may not play. Addison in as sub?
Congratulations Mitch Wallis.

Ghost Dog
22-04-2011, 02:04 PM
Strange extended bench, what's the point of having all those talls, it's not like we will play 3 rucks, Lake, Williams, Marko, Jones and Hall. When do Willi play?

I get the calls for Lake up forward but if we get killed in the middle that's not going to help us.

Also surprised Stack was picked.

I'd like to see the club to show a bit of faith with Stack.

anfo27
22-04-2011, 02:49 PM
I'd like to see the club to show a bit of faith with Stack.

He needs to start repaying that faith though. I'm obviously one of those impatient watchers and if he was a kid in his first year or 2 i would cut him some slack but he isn't so i guess thats why i expect more.

bornadog
22-04-2011, 03:48 PM
He needs to start repaying that faith though. I'm obviously one of those impatient watchers and if he was a kid in his first year or 2 i would cut him some slack but he isn't so i guess thats why i expect more.

Has played 14 games.

LostDoggy
22-04-2011, 03:50 PM

This ^ I also felt Stack played more naturally up forward than what he has shown so far as a defender. Hill has shown great adaptability back there but Stack not so much for mine. If they are going to play him (and I'd certainly rather see Addison in his place at this stage) we should maybe throw him back up into a HFF?

Ghost Dog
22-04-2011, 05:00 PM
Despite the loss of the first game, Stack and Marcovic contested well.
Brennan had a much better game V Essendon than many of our leadership group types.

At times he can seem laconic.

anfo27
22-04-2011, 05:15 PM
Has played 14 games.

I know he has played 14 games but i can't think of any recruit who has shown as little as he has in 14 games. He has been at the club some 4-5 years now and I think at that age he needs to be showing more in his time on the field.
I can see why the MC have picked him for Freo considering he played well against them in the NAB challenge stuff and we will need all the run we can get on that large Subi ground. I will be watching his progress and pray he improves.

LostDoggy
22-04-2011, 11:31 PM
Despite the loss of the first game, Stack and Marcovic contested well.
Brennan had a much better game V Essendon than many of our leadership group types.

At times he can seem laconic.

I dont agree, he was awful as per his AFL standard, our stars were awful, well below their standard but still better than Stack. Expectations often cloud reality.

I hope he proves me wrong.

Remi Moses
22-04-2011, 11:42 PM
Think Stack has the spot of Hargrave or Wood.Needs a couple of big weeks does Brennan

Before I Die
22-04-2011, 11:46 PM
I dont agree, he was awful as per his AFL standard, our stars were awful, well below their standard but still better than Stack. Expectations often cloud reality.

I hope he proves me wrong.

This cuts both ways. The Gia and Hill critics see bad games even when it obvious on every available measure that they have played well. This is also becoming the case with Stack. The coaching staff are not idiots and are correct much more often than WOOF posters (sacrilege, I know). Hall as a FF, Grant as a quality player, Harbrow as a backman, are examples of this. It appears that with Wood injured, the MC see Stack as having the most potential to fill his running HB position. I suspect this block of games may well be his last chance, I hope he is able to take the chance and run with it :D

LostDoggy
23-04-2011, 12:15 AM
This cuts both ways. The Gia and Hill critics see bad games even when it obvious on every available measure that they have played well. This is also becoming the case with Stack. The coaching staff are not idiots and are correct much more often than WOOF posters (sacrilege, I know). Hall as a FF, Grant as a quality player, Harbrow as a backman, are examples of this. It appears that with Wood injured, the MC see Stack as having the most potential to fill his running HB position. I suspect this block of games may well be his last chance, I hope he is able to take the chance and run with it :D
Perception is everything and I reckon i notice his faults more than most. I have always backed Gia and think he is a key part of the team that isn't always consistent in his output. I've said before on Hill that I was a big fan originally but his performance the last 2 years was woeful even uninterested. He has been awesome again this year in the top ten each week for me. Very pleasing.

Stack has time but he hasn't shown any class at this early stage of his career.

LostDoggy
23-04-2011, 01:33 AM
Its fantastic the MC see's the backline line like I do with Lake, Williams and Markovic , obviously this match Williams has a back problem and he most likely won't make the trip so Markovic goes to CHB , that will see us with Stack and Morris back at BP and Gilbee moved to starting HB, Wallis most likely will be the Sub . It does seem that we are trying to structure the team without at least two tagging/ shutdown players , once Picken named himself as our hard tag but he's now relegated to the bench . The Sub rule I think has effectively cut out the tagging/ shutdown role , the role now is a Midfield Grinder , Libba quite quickly defined how that role works , grind your opponent down by working harder for the ball and spreading it quickly to the running midfielders . I,m expecting Sherman to get the Midfield Grinder role against Mundy and rotate with Libba off the bench

I just wish the game was on free-to-air instead of Foxtel , it should be a tight game , the midfield battle would be great to watch

Desipura
23-04-2011, 08:38 AM
3 weeks ago posters on here were saying there is no way he will be dropped! You know what happened? He got dropped. Now posters are saying he is struggling, that's how fickle supporters can be :D

Ghost Dog
23-04-2011, 09:34 AM
Perception is everything and I reckon i notice his faults more than most. I have always backed Gia and think he is a key part of the team that isn't always consistent in his output. I've said before on Hill that I was a big fan originally but his performance the last 2 years was woeful even uninterested. He has been awesome again this year in the top ten each week for me. Very pleasing.

That's pretty unfair. Josh had some great games in the last two years. Yes, he has not strung enough together and his defensive efforts have not been up to scratch. But to write off the last two years as 'woeful' is a bit harsh.

the second comment is also way off the mark. Stack was ok in the Essendon game and he wouldn't be in the team if he hadn't shown 'class' . the MC are not idiots. He shows plenty of 'class' IMO but he's been too inconsistent and doesn't really seem to attack the ball with the ferocity you would like. that seems to be the issue.

LostDoggy
23-04-2011, 10:10 AM
That's pretty unfair. Josh had some great games in the last two years. Yes, he has not strung enough together and his defensive efforts have not been up to scratch. But to write off the last two years as 'woeful' is a bit harsh.

the second comment is also way off the mark. Stack was ok in the Essendon game and he wouldn't be in the team if he hadn't shown 'class' . the MC are not idiots. He shows plenty of 'class' IMO but he's been too inconsistent and doesn't really seem to attack the ball with the ferocity you would like. that seems to be the issue.

Josh is showing what he can do again and it's fantastic, his attitude has changed. He is a very good player when he is switched on.

Stack has poor skills and makes bad decisions at senior level. He is in the side as a positional stop gap and if he doesn't produce our MC will have to try something else until Wood or Hargy come back. Obviously if it was me I would have tried something different already. I actually think his attack on the ball is one of his better qualities along with his spoiling.

Ghost Dog
23-04-2011, 10:43 AM
Josh is showing what he can do again and it's fantastic, his attitude has changed. He is a very good player when he is switched on.

Stack has poor skills and makes bad decisions at senior level. He is in the side as a positional stop gap and if he doesn't produce our MC will have to try something else until Wood or Hargy come back. Obviously if it was me I would have tried something different already. I actually think his attack on the ball is one of his better qualities along with his spoiling.

His attack has come along hasn't it?. I understand your point, he has frustrated me many times, but if he didn't have the decision making skill on the track, I'm pretty sure the MC wouldn't play him.
He did get a pat on the back along with Marcovic V Essendon.
Anyway, who would you replace him with Marcov? in an ideal world.

divvydan
23-04-2011, 10:54 AM
Just reading an article in the HS this morning on Williamstown's game at Torquay, seems they expect Minson to be playing at Willi but expect Addison to be missing, i.e., going to Perth.

LostDoggy
23-04-2011, 11:46 AM
His attack has come along hasn't it?. I understand your point, he has frustrated me many times, but if he didn't have the decision making skill on the track, I'm pretty sure the MC wouldn't play him.
He did get a pat on the back along with Marcovic V Essendon.
Anyway, who would you replace him with Marcov? in an ideal world.

I would bring in Addison. Dj perhaps, he looks like he is worth a shot. We could try Sherman Picken and Libba rotating through there as necessary.
Gilbee comes into the team instead of on the bench. Stack out.

In an ideal world Wood but he is injured as is Hargrave.

Pickenitup
23-04-2011, 01:04 PM
Went Training yesterday Addison was the only emerg training so it would only be Wallis in
Gia out.Have a feeling libba will be our Sub

Pickenitup
23-04-2011, 01:05 PM
Also Easton Wood was walking laps and light jogging so maybe in 4 weeks Woody may be back which will be huge

SlimPickens
23-04-2011, 01:29 PM
Went Training yesterday Addison was the only emerg training so it would only be Wallis in

Just saw Addison at the airport with rest of the 22, so you're spot on.

bornadog
23-04-2011, 01:35 PM
Just saw Addison at the airport with rest of the 22, so you're spot on.

obviously the emergency

azabob
23-04-2011, 01:57 PM

Why Liberatore? First possession players are vital at subi. I think Stack will be the sub.

Pickenitup
23-04-2011, 02:58 PM
Only think Libba due to being a First year player being a bigger ground and from all reports Stacky
played really well in the praccy match against Freo.Hope i am wrong because i love what Libba has bought to our Team.By the way am pretty pumped to See Mitch Wallis playing.

bornadog
23-04-2011, 05:24 PM
Why Liberatore? First possession players are vital at subi. I think Stack will be the sub.

I doubt the same sub two weeks in a row.

Only think Libba due to being a First year player being a bigger ground and from all reports Stacky
played really well in the praccy match against Freo.Hope i am wrong because i love what Libba has bought to our Team.By the way am pretty pumped to See Mitch Wallis playing.

Either Libba or Wallis

azabob
23-04-2011, 05:28 PM
I doubt the same sub two weeks in a row.

Either Libba or Wallis

DJ was subbed off round 1 and then was the sub the next week, so it could happen.

LostDoggy
23-04-2011, 06:20 PM
I have a feeling it will be Libba, I even put him on the bench in SC because i just thought they might just use it this week with the bye to freshen him up as he would not be used to this workload

Remi Moses
23-04-2011, 06:23 PM
Does anyone reckon we're to top heavy down back?
In particular at Subi where Freo don't have a big forward line

LostDoggy
23-04-2011, 07:13 PM
Does anyone reckon we're to top heavy down back?
In particular at Subi where Freo don't have a big forward line

No, Williams is staying home, problem with his back , as I said in my previous post , Markovic goes to CHB, BP's are back to Stack and Morris , Gillbee moves to starting HB .

Freo tip the balance as far as height and size in the forward line by having Sandilands take a breather at the top of the 50, he will either tap down to a running player , mark and handpass or mark and kick for goal , hard to stop , a bigger body is needed

As I said before Sherman and Libba will rotate off Mundy, Wallis will be the Sub and will swap with Picken at HT

Pickenitup
23-04-2011, 08:11 PM
Tom Williams has gone to perth and will play

chef
23-04-2011, 09:27 PM

Not true, can clearly remember him having a very good second game against the Dockers(kicked four goals) and there were also number of games last year before he tore his hamstring where he performed his role for the team well.

LostDoggy
24-04-2011, 01:01 AM
Not true, can clearly remember him having a very good second game against the Dockers(kicked four goals) and there were also number of games last year before he tore his hamstring where he performed his role for the team well.

Stack's best game by far. I rekon he's been banished down the back because he didn't help out BBBH quickly enough when he was getting mauled by norf. Report card: "Must do better more often"

gohardorgohome
24-04-2011, 09:23 AM
I struggle to comprehend how Stack is getting a game given all of the talented players that a playing at Williamstown.

He falls over way too much and does not get enough of it.

Waste of a round three pick. Strangely enough Hill and Stack are the only players left from the 2006 National and Rookie draft.

GVGjr
24-04-2011, 10:23 AM
I struggle to comprehend how Stack is getting a game given all of the talented players that a playing at Williamstown.

Waste of a round three pick. Strangely enough Hill and Stack are the only players left from the 2006 National and Rookie draft.

Who would you select instead of Stack?

The Underdog
24-04-2011, 10:28 AM

Stack's role is basically as a running defender. Which of the talented Williamstown players would take the spot he's filling.
I admit he's been borderline, I'm just not sure who else we've got to fill the role he's currently playing (half back/pariah).

Ghost Dog
24-04-2011, 10:35 AM
Stack's role is basically as a running defender. Which of the talented Williamstown players would take the spot he's filling.
I admit he's been borderline, I'm just not sure who else we've got to fill the role he's currently playing (half back/pariah).

The next two games will be a good test.

Hotdog60
24-04-2011, 11:08 AM

We are pushed for choice with Hill and Stack swapping roles maybe. The only thing I could think of was to put Hooper in for a tagging role on Ballentyne, a bit left field and would Hooper have the pace to go with him.
Otherwise there is no one who isn't injured that can really fill the role. We miss Wood

bornadog
24-04-2011, 11:23 AM

He is averaging the same as Grant is this year, ie 12 disposals per game (he played as a sub last game) and three tackles, yet no one on this forum has called for Grant to be dropped and another Williamstown player to come in. Personally, if Grant doesn't pull his weight this week, we should start thinking about bringing in Vez, or Hooper to take his spot.

What is it about suporters that only focus on the one or two errors players make and don't look at the bigger picture. We have to nurture these guys and give them game time. Not every player in the 22 can get 30 possessions per week. He is obviousley doing what the coach is asking him to do.

Desipura
24-04-2011, 12:19 PM
Don't know if it has been mentioned, Sherman is in doubt, Addison is on standby

G-Mo77
24-04-2011, 12:27 PM
Don't know if it has been mentioned, Sherman is in doubt, Addison is on standby

That would be a blow. Sherman has been very good in the past 2 games. His run would be handy at Suby.

Why is he in doubt Desipura?

EasternWest
24-04-2011, 12:57 PM
He is averaging the same as Grant is this year, ie 12 disposals per game (he played as a sub last game) and three tackles, yet no one on this forum has called for Grant to be dropped and another Williamstown player to come in. Personally, if Grant doesn't pull his weight this week, we should start thinking about bringing in Vez, or Hooper to take his spot.

What is it about suporters that only focus on the one or two errors players make and don't look at the bigger picture. We have to nurture these guys and give them game time. Not every player in the 22 can get 30 possessions per week. He is obviousley doing what the coach is asking him to do.

I reckon it's probably got a bit to do with forwardline/backline perspective also. It seems as if you're under less scrutiny at the scoring end.

Ghost Dog
24-04-2011, 01:44 PM
I reckon it's probably got a bit to do with forwardline/backline perspective also. It seems as if you're under less scrutiny at the scoring end.

Doesn't help Gia much....
But yes, good point.

LostDoggy
24-04-2011, 10:10 PM

Addison springs to mind or they could easily start Glibee and rotate Picken through BP. Could also send Crossy down back with a mild shuffle of positions. There are just better options in the backline IMO ATM. Stack might become a player but I think he needs 8-10 weeks settling work with the Seagulls - putting his hand high in the air each game. I hope he makes it but he's about 26-27 for mine.

gohardorgohome
24-04-2011, 11:29 PM
I only just re checked this thread. Give me Addison any time over Stack.... I am sure he will be back at Willy in a few weeks once Gilbee Wood and Shaggy are fit. I have not seen Schofield or Howard play ye this year however I would think these guys will be ahead of Stack before too long.

I seriously cannot recall any thing of note he has done other the game against Freo when he got three or four goals of which a couple were pretty basic free kicks or handballs over the top. IMO he will not amount to much over the next few years.... I'd like to hope I am wrong but time will tell. Take a look how often he falls over.

chef
25-04-2011, 08:44 AM
I only just re checked this thread. Give me Addison any time over Stack.... I am sure he will be back at Willy in a few weeks once Gilbee Wood and Shaggy are fit. I have not seen Schofield or Howard play ye this year however I would think these guys will be ahead of Stack before too long.

I seriously cannot recall any thing of note he has done other the game against Freo when he got three or four goals of which a couple were pretty basic free kicks or handballs over the top. IMO he will not amount to much over the next few years.... I'd like to hope I am wrong but time will tell. Take a look how often he falls over.

It's funny that Stack is talked about in the same way now that Addison was last year. It's amazing what one finals game can do to someones perception.

These two guys are completely different players who have completely different roles in the team so I'm not sure why you need to compare the two.

Come on Stacky prove the haters wrong.

LostDoggy
25-04-2011, 10:30 AM
It's funny that Stack is talked about in the same way now that Addison was last year. It's amazing what one finals game can do to someones perception.

These two guys are completely different players who have completely different roles in the team so I'm not sure why you need to compare the two.

Come on Stacky prove the haters wrong.

Certainly not comparing them. It's just what Addison brings to the backline to my mind is more valuable than what Stack brings currently. As does, Gilbee, Cross, Picken and possibly Howard. Hope like heck that Stack and the MC both prove me wrong but based on form this year I'm unconvinced and this is a danger game to have any of our starting 21 underdone. 11 hours or so and the proof will be in the pudding!

Ghost Dog
25-04-2011, 10:35 AM
Certainly not comparing them. It's just what Addison brings to the backline to my mind is more valuable than what Stack brings currently. As does, Gilbee, Cross, Picken and possibly Howard. Hope like heck that Stack and the MC both prove me wrong but based on form this year I'm unconvinced and this is a danger game to have any of our starting 21 underdone. 11 hours or so and the proof will be in the pudding!

Stack was singled out as being one of the better players, by Rocket, in round 1 in the post game conference.
He's not one to dole out praise willy nilly.

chef
25-04-2011, 10:48 AM

I don't agree as Addison's best role IMO for the team is as a defensive forward. Stack has helped fill the hole that Harbrow left and with Hargrave and Gilbee coming to the end of their careers he needs to be given every opportunity to make this position his own. Plus his form has been pretty good so far.

azabob
25-04-2011, 11:05 AM
Stack was singled out as being one of the better players, by Rocket, in round 1 in the post game conference.
He's not one to dole out praise willy nilly.

When did Eade praise big Will? And who is this nilly player you speak of? :D

mjp
25-04-2011, 12:01 PM
We are pushed for choice with Hill and Stack swapping roles maybe. The only thing I could think of was to put Hooper in for a tagging role on Ballentyne, a bit left field and would Hooper have the pace to go with him.
Otherwise there is no one who isn't injured that can really fill the role. We miss Wood

No...he wouldn't have the pace, he wouldn't have the tank and he wouldn't have the defensive smarts.

Ballantyne is a really good player...

LostDoggy
25-04-2011, 03:10 PM
I don't agree as Addison's best role IMO for the team is as a defensive forward. Stack has helped fill the hole that Harbrow left and with Hargrave and Gilbee coming to the end of their careers he needs to be given every opportunity to make this position his own. Plus his form has been pretty good so far.

There are other players that could play a similar role. If he isn't good enough he shouldn't play not because he might develop into the role. There are better players available.
Regards,
Peter Street

chef
25-04-2011, 03:14 PM
There are other players that could play a similar role. If he isn't good enough he shouldn't play not because he might develop into the role. There are better players available.Regards,
Peter Street

And they are?

EasternWest
25-04-2011, 05:50 PM
No...he wouldn't have the pace, he wouldn't have the tank and he wouldn't have the defensive smarts.

And a cheeky little pr!ck too. I like him.

LostDoggy
25-04-2011, 06:30 PM
No...Hooper wouldn't have the pace, he wouldn't have the tank and he wouldn't have the defensive smarts.

Hooper is quicker, I,d have no problem matching him against Ballantyne but as has been stated his base fitness at the moment would,nt let him do it for 4 quarters . For this game, if we wanted to play negative football and wanted to shut down Ballantyne you would use "Sticky" Hill, but that would be a waste and as I said negative football , it all comes down to basics , if our midfield works hard enough he won't be able to get enough of the ball to have an impact

comrade
25-04-2011, 06:38 PM
Hooper would get destroyed by Ballantyne. He's too quick, too smart and too agile for most AFL quality defenders, let alone a borderline player who has a suspect tank and is undersized.

Hooper's only chance is to look at Jarryd Blair and copy his development. He needs to become an elite runner, who can move up the field and then work hard back into space to provide a forward target. He needs to tackle more, as well.

Rocco Jones
25-04-2011, 08:05 PM
Hooper would get destroyed by Ballantyne. He's too quick, too smart and too agile for most AFL quality defenders, let alone a borderline player who has a suspect tank and is undersized.

Hooper's only chance is to look at Jarryd Blair and copy his development. He needs to become an elite runner, who can move up the field and then work hard back into space to provide a forward target. He needs to tackle more, as well.

I like the comparison which fittingly leads me to another comparison point about Blair.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/collingwood-magpies-doubted-jarryd-blair/story-fn6bmfa2-1226042734840

The article above is about how Malthouse sat Blair down and set an AFL player he could replicate. I think it's a great way to set clear goals to a player.

Happy Days
25-04-2011, 08:37 PM
Late change for Freo - Broughton out, Crichton in.

Wallis & Pitt are the subs.

LostDoggy
25-04-2011, 08:55 PM
And they are?

Gilbee should start and own the flank so we are talking a bench player.

Addison, DJ, Reid, probably Howard(untried but seems to be in the bests at Willi). Wood, Ves, Hargrave when they are fit.

Minson is continually putting his hand up to play and can't get a game.

You could switch some players around to get the right mix.

gohardorgohome
26-04-2011, 01:23 PM
I'll pay credit where it is due...Stack was okay last night...Didnt see him fall over at all.

bornadog
26-04-2011, 02:33 PM
I'll pay credit where it is due...Stack was okay last night...Didnt see him fall over at all.

Played well in a high pressure game.