PDA

View Full Version : Aker's Vile Swipe

The Coon Dog
24-04-2011, 11:42 AM
JASON Akermanis had his head rattled - by a big bush footballer wearing Western Bulldogs colours.

It hurt - and "Aker" didn't enjoy it one bit when he turned out for Milawa against Tarrawingee in the Ovens and King League.

"But what would you expect from the Bulldogs," he said, unable to resist yet another jibe at the AFL club that sacked him in such acrimonious circumstances.

"Any time we can beat the Bulldogs, I'll take great pleasure."

Link (http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/jason-akermanis-a-marked-man-at-milawa/story-e6frf9jf-1226043881672)

Because he plays a game of country football & the opposition team happen to be the Bulldogs, this vile excuse for a human being takes it an yet another opportunity to denigrate our football club! He's scum!!

ledge
24-04-2011, 11:49 AM
I love the way he sooked, welcome to real football Aker where you do get bumped and knocked fairly but hard unlike AFL now which is sooo soft.

LostDoggy
24-04-2011, 11:54 AM
Woah he is getting paid four figure amounts! Haha

I hope someone posts the shirtfront on YouTube.

Sook

Maddog37
24-04-2011, 12:20 PM
He is like an ex big brother contestant appearing at night clubs and shopping malls.

Every day he is one step closer to falling into complete obscurity.

Surely he will start trying to get into coaching roles as his media profile dies.

AndrewP6
24-04-2011, 12:20 PM
I think far too much has been made of this. So, he had a little dig, no big deal. Surely it wasn't unexpected. If I'd been cleaned up by some big goof trying to make a name for himself, I'd probably have a go too.

Liked the coach's imploring the boys to fix him up.

comrade
24-04-2011, 12:28 PM
I think far too much has been made of this. So, he had a little dig, no big deal. Surely it wasn't unexpected. If I'd been cleaned up by some big goof trying to make a name for himself, I'd probably have a go too.

But it had nothing to do with the Western Bulldogs, yet Aker continues to dredge it up. That's the point.

AndrewP6
24-04-2011, 12:34 PM
But it had nothing to do with the Western Bulldogs, yet Aker continues to dredge it up. That's the point.

It was our colours and name, that's not stretching it that much.

EasternWest
24-04-2011, 12:53 PM
My favourite bit was when the bloke who hit him didn't apologise, but instead said he was glad he did it. Funny stuff.

As for his comments: ex-player snarks at former club. More news at 11.

Flamethrower
24-04-2011, 01:00 PM
Build a bridge and get over it Jason.

Ghost Dog
24-04-2011, 01:43 PM
I'm sure he misses playing for us. He was pretty popular in 2009 and I'm sure some bulldogs fans miss him too. It was a sad way for him to go; undignified and rambling to the end.

Rocket also couldn't resist a jibe at Aker the other day, when introducing Libba.
It's a bit petty bothways. .

AndrewP6
24-04-2011, 01:50 PM
I'm sure he misses playing for us. He was pretty popular in 2009 and I'm sure some bulldogs fans miss him too. It was a sad way for him to go; undignified and rambling to the end.

Rocket also couldn't resist a jibe at Aker the other day, when introducing Libba.

That's true.

chef
24-04-2011, 01:58 PM

He needs to get over it, as does Rocket.

strebla
24-04-2011, 02:26 PM
He needs to understand we gave him a chance when no other would and needs to take responsibility for his own actions!!!!
HE also needs to grow up and understand the world does not revolve around him as he wishes it would.

LostDoggy
24-04-2011, 02:58 PM
How's his book sales going?

Remi Moses
24-04-2011, 06:14 PM
Jason no doubt will whinge to his 3 listeners on MTR.
Grow up Jason!!

G-Mo77
24-04-2011, 07:09 PM
There will be so many people wanting to lay him flat on his backside and obviouslly someone got their wish. I hope more opposition players do. Who wants to come and play in Tassy? :D

LostDoggy
24-04-2011, 09:09 PM
Not really an exciting article or video. An ex AFL player is playing some country football???
Not dogs news nor really Aker news worthy (by his standard).
This is the first time I have heard of him this year and it was boring, so looks like he's fading away.

GVGjr
24-04-2011, 09:25 PM

He was doing the same thing to Brisbane when he was with us and nobody was too concerned in fact we embraced him and thought he was a breath of fresh air.
Now he's doing it to us and he is the worst thing going around.

Whilst I wish he would grow up and just get on with his own business the club knew what he was like when we offered him a contract and then gave him an extra year on top of that. That extra year has come back to distract us too many times already.

Hotdog60
24-04-2011, 09:43 PM
He was doing the same thing to Brisbane when he was with us and nobody was too concerned in fact we embraced him and thought he was a breath of fresh air.

Whilst I wish he would grow up and just get on with his own business the club knew what he was like when we offered him a contract and then gave him an extra year on top of that. That extra year has come back to distract us too many times already.

In hindsight we should have shook hands and said thanks Aker in been a good but time to give the kids a go. That extra year was all that really soured things. Everyone could have parted on good terms, Aker could have been given some sort of assistant role if he wanted it. If that would have been a good thing who knows.

Also the problem was both he and Johnson finished the year in good form.

AndrewP6
24-04-2011, 09:46 PM

Well said. Some people who said he would soon be forgotten seem to have a hard time forgetting/ignoring him. He puts out the bait, and some bite.

LostDoggy
24-04-2011, 10:01 PM
Sounds like it was a gutless act however given Akers constant gutless media sniping it couldn't have happened to a better bloke. Such a shame he's such an utter d***head as he was a great footy player......once. Karma Aker. Goes around and it......

LostDoggy
25-04-2011, 01:02 PM
Don't even give this little swine the attention. As soon as I saw 'Aker' it turned me off..didn't read it in detail and we should close the thread in disgrace of the pitiful human being.

BulldogBelle
25-04-2011, 02:06 PM
JASON Akermanis had his head rattled - by a big bush footballer wearing Western Bulldogs colours.

It hurt - and "Aker" didn't enjoy it one bit when he turned out for Milawa against Tarrawingee in the Ovens and King League.

"But what would you expect from the Bulldogs," he said, unable to resist yet another jibe at the AFL club that sacked him in such acrimonious circumstances.

"Any time we can beat the Bulldogs, I'll take great pleasure."

Link (http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/jason-akermanis-a-marked-man-at-milawa/story-e6frf9jf-1226043881672)

Because he plays a game of country football & the opposition team happen to be the Bulldogs, this vile excuse for a human being takes it an yet another opportunity to denigrate our football club! He's scum!!

Wow, where does that leave rapists and murderers in your estimation?
Slightly hyperbolic don't you think?

jeemak
25-04-2011, 02:07 PM
Our club needs to take the higher ground with this moron, as soon as everyone from our club stops swiping then we can have a crack at Aker for being a loud mouth wanker.

The Coon Dog
25-04-2011, 02:58 PM
Wow, where does that leave rapists and murderers in your estimation?
Slightly hyperbolic don't you think?

Rapists & murderers, I'll leave that to you decide! :rolleyes:

Sorry for having an opinion that differs somewhat from yours, but I can't stand anyone having a crack at the club I support, particularly when what he's saying has nothing to do with our club. He's a bitter, twisted, vile & vindictive person.

chef
25-04-2011, 03:07 PM

Sorry for having an opinion that differs somewhat from yours, but I can't stand anyone having a crack at the club I support, particularly when what he's saying has nothing to do with our club. He's a bitter, twisted, vile & vindictive person.

This^^

LostDoggy
25-04-2011, 04:58 PM
To be honest. Do we really care?

AndrewP6
25-04-2011, 06:02 PM

Judging by the number of people up in arms, I'd say yes, some do. :)

Desipura
25-04-2011, 08:22 PM

Totally agree with you TCD

Rocco Jones
25-04-2011, 09:26 PM

It's hard to care. He is coming across as a crappy heel (bad guy) in the WWE. Very 'insert home town here sucks!'.

KT31
26-04-2011, 12:41 AM
Lets just drop this thread and any that involves Aker.
Not worth the key board batteries.

LostDoggy
26-04-2011, 01:25 AM
Lets just drop this thread and any that involves Aker.
Not worth the key board batteries.

Agree!

Ozza
26-04-2011, 11:39 AM
Amusing to see that this half-wit is now not allowed to speak at any official AFL functions.

If you've ever heard him speak in public - a good portion of it is homophobic drivel. I'm betting the reason he was banned - was for references in that vain.

Ghost Dog
26-04-2011, 01:27 PM
I'm in Hamilton at the moment for Easter. Notice he's coaching in Heywood.
I don't mind Aker really. I know he's a git and a bit thick. An enlarged sense of self
is not a problem for him alone amongst top level sportsmen!
He really...really just should have stuck to his footy.