PDA

View Full Version : Toey!!

w3design
25-04-2011, 08:01 PM
Apart from finals matches, cannot remember feeling so nervous before a match. It feels as though this one is much much more important than the 4 points. If we lose I think we will get the same sort of intense blow torch of scrutiny trained on us that the saints have just endured, with all the 'dogs window closed' type headlines. I'm not that sure that we are the sort of club that could bounce back from the negativity that would ensue. Our self belief is a notoriously fragile beast.

I know in theory that a defeat doesn't necessarily derail our season, yet it doesn't really feel that simple. For respect and self belief this match feels like it will be (one of my unfavorite cliches) 'season defining'.

Come on Dogs .... 2011 starts now! Please prove my fears just the scar tissue from too many years as a supporter of the red white and blue!

AndrewP6
25-04-2011, 08:57 PM
Have to say I'm a bit the same. Seems an important match for us. I hate whoever fixtured us to play at 8.30 on a Monday, making the 16 day wait even longer!:mad:

LostDoggy
25-04-2011, 10:25 PM
We have a right to be TOEY , very tight first quarter , not sure what the game plan is but it's not being followed, no apparent structure in the forward line , Sandilands running( galloping ) riot