PDA

View Full Version : Important function for all Victorian based members

cambo
02-05-2011, 05:22 PM
“SONS OF THE WEST”
2011 TRAINERS FUNCTION
Join the Western Bulldogs Trainers for a fantastic night out starring Western Bulldogs past and present champions.
Featuring:
MC: Kevin Hillier
Auctioneer: John Barnes
Robert Murphy will interview panel members including former greats Steve Wallis and Neil Sachse, along with Daniel Giansiracusa, Callan Ward and Rodney Eade. There will be plenty of unique auction, silent auction, and raffle prizes to be won. Funds raised are used to support the trainers and to provide equipment to the Western Bulldogs Football Club. As usual the Bulldogs Players will be in attendance. PRICE: $35.00 Members $40.00 Non Members (Children $10)
DATE: Friday 27 May 2011
TIME: 6.00 - 9.00pm
VENUE: Whitten Oval
Beer, wine, soft drink & finger food provided
BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL
Please download booking form from Western Bulldogs web site

cambo
02-05-2011, 05:27 PM
Hi All
I was asked by one of the trainers to put up the above information so all members are aware that this important function is on
Please show your support for our trainers and attend if possible
I would love to but live in WA
Cheers Cambo

Pickenitup
02-05-2011, 05:32 PM
One of the Best nights the Club puts on you get to chat to the Players plenty of Great Auction items
and all the money goes to the Trainers who bloddy deserve it for all the hard work they put in.

Scorlibo
02-05-2011, 06:08 PM
What happened to the Thursday night dinners the club used to do every week? They were excellent. I heard that they stopped due to the redevelopment at Whitten Oval, and they would continue once the redevelopment was finished, so where are they?

LostDoggy
02-05-2011, 11:06 PM
They are once a month now at the Pound was one last Thursday good night nice meal

I'm Not Bitter Anymore!
03-05-2011, 09:09 AM
One of the Best nights the Club puts on you get to chat to the Players plenty of Great Auction items
and all the money goes to the Trainers who bloddy deserve it for all the hard work they put in.

Agree - great night very relaxed and informal

Mitcha
03-05-2011, 07:58 PM
Be an even better night if people showed the courtesy and actually listened to the people giving up their time to speak at these type of functions.

LostDoggy
03-05-2011, 08:05 PM
Be an even better night if people showed the courtesy and actually listened to the people giving up their time to speak at these type of functions.
Could not agree more, they should close the bar while people are speaking.

LostDoggy
03-05-2011, 09:51 PM

Yep, totally agree, last year it was embarrassing to have to ask people to be quiet so we could hear what the players, etc., had to say!