PDA

View Full Version : Lake vs the world

Bulldog Revolution
06-05-2011, 04:48 PM
Everyone is jumping on the bag Brian Lake bandwagon

Aker - well we probably shouldn't be surprised about that

Eagle - a business deal turned sour

Rocket - clearly not happy after the weekends game

Has Brian really changed that much from the lovably roguish full back?

This is a guy that used to work behind the bar at the club during his formative years and always seemed a nice and very low key guy.

Has the world gone mad?

I want the ol' Brian Lake/Harris back!

Desipura
06-05-2011, 04:53 PM
Any coincedence that he has the luxury of a lengthy contract and Eade says Lake has to learn how to play with a bit of pain?
Is this same with Higgins who may or may not be able to play with a little pain?

Mantis
06-05-2011, 05:07 PM
Is this same with Higgins who may or may not be able to play with a little pain?

What injury is this in regard to?

Desipura
06-05-2011, 05:31 PM
What injury is this in regard to?
I am asking the question. I do not know the specifics of his injury.

Mantis
06-05-2011, 06:39 PM
I am asking the question. I do not know the specifics of his injury.

Higgins has shown he can play with joint injuries, which Lake has.

azabob
06-05-2011, 07:40 PM
Any coincedence that he has the luxury of a lengthy contract and Eade says Lake has to learn how to play with a bit of pain?

I took the pain comment to mean in the next few weeks he has to play through the pain more than normal.

LostDoggy
06-05-2011, 08:08 PM
Only one's going through pain seems to be us fans. I always question playing injured/unfit players. Eade made the decision to play him then its Eade fault. End of story. Why point the finger at a player for wanting to play. Surely they are smart enough to know when a player is not right but for some reason we play them regardless. Totally over this selection crap.

Desipura
06-05-2011, 08:59 PM
I took the pain comment to mean in the next few weeks he has to play through the pain more than normal.

I did not take it that way, I took it as Lake having to learn to play through pain and believe it was intended that way.