PDA

View Full Version : The Bulldog

bornadog
16-05-2011, 02:19 PM
http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa198/mmsalih/CCI00001.jpg

Obviously running late but still a good read.

Murphy'sLore
16-05-2011, 02:24 PM
Haven't got mine yet!!

Hope they haven't decided to blacklist me after all my complaints about slack proof reading. :o

LostDoggy
16-05-2011, 02:25 PM
Haven't got mine yet!!

Hope they haven't decided to blacklist me after all my complaints about slack proof reading. :o

If that's the case I might miss out too!! :D

bornadog
16-05-2011, 02:35 PM
Haven't got mine yet!!

Only arrived today, so if you are not at home you won't have seen it. ( I have a home office, which helps:D)

Murphy'sLore
16-05-2011, 02:56 PM
I work from home too, why else would I be on here all day!!

Postie is a bit late today (not that I'm looking for distraction or anything)

bornadog
16-05-2011, 03:06 PM
I work from home too, why else would I be on here all day!!Postie is a bit late today (not that I'm looking for distraction or anything)

Thats funny:D

Daughter of the West
16-05-2011, 07:39 PM
I work from home too, why else would I be on here all day!!

Postie is a bit late today (not that I'm looking for distraction or anything)

ML, we get a monthly report detailing our internet usage at my work, guess which website is top of the list every month? As a result, I don't think that I should ever, ever work from home...

Happy to say though, magazine arrived this afternoon (albeit squashed into my letterbox :mad:)!

w3design
16-05-2011, 08:12 PM
It's not a bad read, and I enjoyed parts of it, BUT is it so impossible to have something closer to 'real time'? With technology the way it is in our fast pace society, you'd like to think it could be more current.

Alternatively, as others have suggested, weekly updates dropping into our inboxes that are newsy and informative would be much more appreciated.

Bulldog4life
16-05-2011, 08:24 PM
I work from home too, why else would I be on here all day!!Postie is a bit late today (not that I'm looking for distraction or anything)

Ditto :)

GVGjr
16-05-2011, 09:14 PM
It's at least 2 weeks late which isn't ideal.

AndrewP6
16-05-2011, 09:25 PM
Rocket's line that "Adam Cooney, Shaun Higgins and Brian Lake will all be returning fully fit to the side" is kind of amusing (in a weird way!)... have they been fit at all yet?

Sockeye Salmon
16-05-2011, 09:40 PM
It would appear my copy got diverted by my pup somewhere between the letterbox and front door.

bornadog
17-05-2011, 12:01 AM
It's at least 2 weeks late which isn't ideal.

Pretty poor as the Willi membership ticket was included and there have been how many Willi home games to date?

LostDoggy
17-05-2011, 12:42 AM
Pretty poor as the Willi membership ticket was included and there have been how many Willi home games to date?

It's not like you can't show your Western Bulldogs membership card. So what's the big deal? I've been to a couple of Williamstown games and didn't have any issues.

GVGjr
17-05-2011, 06:45 AM

It's an April magazine that we got in the middle of May. I'm not sure why they are so late for the Williamstown membership card but it might have stopped some people attending games if they weren't aware of being able to use their Bulldogs membership card.

LostDoggy
17-05-2011, 10:27 AM
Mine arrived yesterday too!! Haven't had time to proof read it yet though.... ;)

Murphy'sLore
17-05-2011, 11:48 AM
I'll be getting my red pen out some time today!

Greystache
18-05-2011, 11:34 AM
Got mine yesterday, quite pleased I normally only receive every third one.

I'll be getting my red pen out some time today!

You might want to start with Jayden Schofield being listed as a rookie. :D

Greystache
26-05-2011, 11:28 PM
For what it's worth, I made the Mission tortilla bake advertised on the back of the magazine tonight, not a bad recipe.

Doc26
27-05-2011, 12:11 AM

Is always interesting what arrives from the Club through the season.
Without any prompting, today I received my past players/officials assoc. membership card for the season. How does this happen ?

Chicago1
27-05-2011, 12:38 AM
I got my copy last week, not bad considering the extra distance it has to travel. My cat got her Pet Membership stuff yesterday. She loves the dog frisbee and poop bag carrier. :rolleyes: What ever happened to the pet blanket? That was the best "gift" ever.

Hotdog60
27-05-2011, 08:15 AM
So I may still have hope of recieving my Dog for life mug?:D

Daughter of the West
27-05-2011, 10:09 AM
So I may still have hope of recieving my Dog for life mug?:D

My sister got one on Monday. I don't think she was actually supposed to get one though... pretty sure she's not a Dog For Life.

LostDoggy
27-05-2011, 11:15 AM
I got my copy last week, not bad considering the extra distance it has to travel. My cat got her Pet Membership stuff yesterday. She loves the dog frisbee and poop bag carrier. :rolleyes: What ever happened to the pet blanket? That was the best "gift" ever.

I think someone started a thread on the pet membership merchandise awhile ago & the general consensus was BRING BACK THE PET BLANKET!!

http://www.woof.net.au/forum/showthread.php?t=8851&highlight=merchandise

Melbourne Storm do nice purple pet blankets if you think your cat would like to become a Storm Sup-paw-ter!! :D

Chicago1
27-05-2011, 04:23 PM
I thought I had posted something about the pet blanket somewhere! Lily could use one in the bathroom sink where she sleeps during the night. She's not keen on Rugby League. Sorry, Suz, I've tried, but... :(

LostDoggy
27-05-2011, 05:05 PM
I thought I had posted something about the pet blanket somewhere! Lily could use one in the bathroom sink where she sleeps during the night. She's not keen on Rugby League. Sorry, Suz, I've tried, but... :(

Lily doesn't know what she's missing!! ;)