PDA

View Full Version : Aker tips Eade axing is just months away

The Coon Dog
26-05-2011, 08:58 AM
JASON Akermanis says Western Bulldogs coach Rodney Eade will be out of a job by season's end.

But Akermanis, sacked by the Dogs in the middle of last season, denied he was delighting in the their plight following Sunday's 123-point loss to West Coast.

He told Adelaide radio he had been critical of the club and Eade before it found itself in injury and form strife and with a real battle on its hands to make the finals.

“I have not just started kicking them because they just fell over, I was punching them when they stood up and as they have fallen I have been kneeing them," Akermanis said.

Article in full... (http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/aker-tips-eade-axing-is-just-months-away/story-e6frf9io-1226063116433)

chef
26-05-2011, 09:16 AM
What a sad wanker.

EasternWest
26-05-2011, 09:56 AM
What a sad wanker.

I was going to comment, but I think this about sums it up.

LostDoggy
26-05-2011, 09:59 AM
"“I have not just started kicking them because they just fell over, I was punching them when they stood up and as they have fallen I have been kneeing them," Akermanis said.

“I was in there and I could see where the problems were ... there was all this other stuff in the background that was clearly there."

Another jerk that will clutch at any straw to say I told you so.

LostDoggy
26-05-2011, 10:07 AM
Who?

ratsmac
26-05-2011, 10:33 AM
What Aker is saying something negative about one of his former clubs and friends! NNNNNNOOOOOO I don't believe it. Get over it Aker, move on, it's over. He is like that yapping chiwawa you would like to kick in the face (not that I would, but I have thought of it ) but you know that it will still yap as soon as you turn your back.

LostDoggy
26-05-2011, 12:17 PM
Just move on Aker....

Greystache
26-05-2011, 12:55 PM
What a sad wanker.

+1

It's incredible that such a decorated player can be so irrelevant such a short time after retiring. Just goes to show everyone is sick of hearing from him.

Pedro Sanchez
27-05-2011, 01:35 PM
Brisbane must be loving us...

KT31
27-05-2011, 01:45 PM
Pitty he didn't pick his own two axings and just belt up.

bornadog
27-05-2011, 01:57 PM
Whats the difference between a Wanker and Aker - NOTHING

Desipura
27-05-2011, 03:07 PM
Who?I can recall you having a go at me when I mentioned that Aker would do everything to dismantle our club (at the time of his axing) and that I would rather Nathan Brown back at the Dogs over Aker.
I think we would all agree how Brown left is not much different to how past champions left our club.
Luckily or not, we did not see his best at the tigers.

G-Mo77
27-05-2011, 04:37 PM
He was at it again over at Superfooty on live Mike.

Some of the highlights were Gia not an AFL footballer, Higgins not an AFL footballer. :rolleyes: He brought up some points which I can agree with but most of it was fueled with venom to cancel out anything decent he has to add. That moron Sam Edmund sat their with doey eyes and a stupid grin on his face the whole time thinking he was part of something special in his sad pathetic little world.

It saddens me that supporters still stick up for this clown.

Remi Moses
28-05-2011, 02:15 AM
Gee I thought Mike Sheehan would be better than this!
Gotta get a new ad up replacing Ken Bruce's name to Aker.
Good thing is nobody takes notice of this crackpot

Desipura
28-05-2011, 08:52 AM
He was at it again over at Superfooty on live Mike.

Some of the highlights were Gia not an AFL footballer, Higgins not an AFL footballer. :rolleyes: He brought up some points which I can agree with but most of it was fueled with venom to cancel out anything decent he has to add. That moron Sam Edmund sat their with doey eyes and a stupid grin on his face the whole time thinking he was part of something special in his sad pathetic little world.

It saddens me that supporters still stick up for this clown.

I do believe Aker is not far off the mark with Tom Williams in that he lacks sell confidence

bornadog
28-05-2011, 05:35 PM
I do believe Aker is not far off the mark with Tom Williams in that he lacks sell confidence

I think that stems from the number of injuries he has had. He always looks like he is afraid he is going to cop another injury.

Desipura
28-05-2011, 05:45 PM
I think that stems from the number of injuries he has had. He always looks like he is afraid he is going to cop another injury.

You would think he would more confident with his body now, he is coming off an injury free season in 2010 and a full preseason, so that's not an excuse anymore.
Guys that do knee injuries take at least 12 months before they get the confidence back, Tom should be showing more improvement from here on end.
At the end of next season, we will know if he will be a very good AFL player or just a player

bornadog
28-05-2011, 05:47 PM
You would think he would more confident with his body now, he is coming off an injury free season in 2010 and a full preseason, so that's not an excuse anymore.
Guys that do knee injuries take at least 12 months before they get the confidence back, Tom should be showing more improvement from here on end.
At the end of next season, we will know if he will be a very good AFL player or what he is currently, a player that has minimal impact

Discounting last week, I thought he looked pretty good all season so far up until he was injured.