PDA

View Full Version : Team Selection Online Video

wimberga
02-06-2011, 06:56 PM
Hey guys

Just thought I would start a thread about the new online team selection videos that the western bulldogs are putting out. I find myself watching these each Thursday afternoon and think they have been great. Do any of you guys watch the videos and what do you think?

As a side note, on Tonight's edition, Paul Williams took over from Rocket due to Rocket being a little under the weather, and was it just or me, or does Williams seem a whole lot more interested and enthusiastic when presenting the team? To be honest, I would rather see him do it than Rocket, just because sometimes Eade seems a little uninterested or bored with it.

Be interested to hear your thoughts...

Maddog37
02-06-2011, 07:57 PM
Be nice if it worked on iPad.

Ghost Dog
02-06-2011, 07:58 PM
Be nice if it worked on iPad.

Flash video won't work on i-pads?

Maddog37
02-06-2011, 08:01 PM
Correct.

Sockeye Salmon
02-06-2011, 09:32 PM
Flash video won't work on i-pads?

Apple can't charge for Flash applications so they won't support it.

LostDoggy
02-06-2011, 10:06 PM
Essendon do it, and I'd bet that our poaching of Nick Truelson is what led to us adopting it. Great to see…

AndrewP6
02-06-2011, 10:18 PM
I've commented on these vids before, I think it's a great initiative (even if stolen!). Gives a feeling of being 'inside' the club. Also have commented on Rocket appearing a bit weary of late, will have to see Williams in the latest one.

LostDoggy
02-06-2011, 11:06 PM
I really like it - nice to see the club making an effort.

Ghost Dog
03-06-2011, 12:32 AM
I love this - the reason is you can see Paul Williams is quite nervous at first and not a natural presenter but he gives it a red hot crack and his passion shines through. I reckon he should be really
proud of his efforts. Good on him. Who wants to have to stare down the barrel like that and have it broadcast all over the internet?

AndrewP6
03-06-2011, 01:14 AM
I've commented on these vids before, I think it's a great initiative (even if stolen!). Gives a feeling of being 'inside' the club. Also have commented on Rocket appearing a bit weary of late, will have to see Williams in the latest one.

Certainly not a natural, but relaxed a bit as he went on. I have to admit, near the end when he was giving the "get down to Skilled" bit, with the intense stare, I thought he was extracting the urine. Is he always intense like that?