PDA

View Full Version : Round #15 Match Committee

GVGjr
25-06-2011, 03:37 PM
If you were on the Match Committee who would the likely ins and outs for the round 15 home game against the Melbourne Demons on Friday night?

LostDoggy
25-06-2011, 06:01 PM
Grant kicked 8 in VFL, should be considered?

Bumper Bulldogs
25-06-2011, 06:20 PM
I still think that Gilbee has to be one this week. I cant believe that a player of his elk was exposed this week time after time against a young GC side.

That effort in the second quarter when he was out marked then allowed Lynch to run off and kick a goal was very very poor.

Is he giving us anymore than a young kid would at this point?

Rocco Jones
25-06-2011, 06:40 PM
Going to be an interesting MC this week. Just a few things:

- I don't like the Minson/Hudson combo but do we need it up against the emerging Jamar/Martino duo? It's not like we have the depth were our 22nd picked offfers us much. Our 22nd picked ATM seems to be a kid who has very minimal effect on the game. Both Minson and Hudson are suited to Jamar.

- I am hoping Grant's 8 goals involved a bit of intensity. I want him back in. I love Jones but we are probably back at the stage where winning is actually a priority and I am not sure he helps out much there.

- Height down back. I think it's a bit of a worry. I think I would bring in either Markovic or Lake depending on Willy reports (did Markovic even play?), Lake would add option of going forward.

LostDoggy
25-06-2011, 06:43 PM
Cross for Libba
Hudson for Lake. 2nd ruck shared by Barlow, Jones and Williams.

Rocco Jones
25-06-2011, 06:48 PM
My guess at selections..

IN: Grant, Markovic/Lake,
OUT: Jones, Minson/Hudson (despite Jamar factor I just don't think we can play both)

Also thinking Hooper for Schofield but want to know how he has actually being going for Willy. I thought Schofield was OK today, just feel Hoops might add a bit more.

Boy oh boy do I wish I/we could trust Josh Hill....

G-Mo77
25-06-2011, 09:07 PM
Please no one suggest Lake as an option to come in. I'll seriously throw up if he gets a gig next week after what I saw today.

Rocco Jones
25-06-2011, 09:14 PM
Please no one suggest Lake as an option to come in. I'll seriously throw up if he gets a gig next week after what I saw today.

Haha, I did say 'depending on Willy reports'. I had a feeling he had that kind of game.

G-Mo77
25-06-2011, 09:19 PM
Haha, I did say 'depending on Willy reports'. I had a feeling he had that kind of game.

He just doesn't look up to it. At VFL level he struggle in a pretty dominating team, I'd hate to see how he went against a decent opoisition at AFL level.

Bumper Bulldogs
25-06-2011, 10:00 PM
Ok with Melbourne nest week my thoughts are

Gilbee out for Libba - Sorry Gilbs just not giving us enough drive of the back line
Hudson out for Roughy - Jamar will kane Hudson so we need Roughy and will to push forward and hurt on the score board
Jones for Grant - well toss this one up it should come down to who has done what the coaches require!

Rocco Jones
25-06-2011, 11:14 PM
I'm editing my changes...

IN: Grant, Markovic, Hill
OUT: Jones, Hudson, Howard

I think we really need Hill's run and versatility. I'd start him as the sub. Like an abused girlfriend who keeps telling her boyfriend it's his last chance, I really mean it this time.

Hotdog60
25-06-2011, 11:24 PM
I'm editing my changes...

IN: Grant, Markovic, Hill
OUT: Jones, Hudson, Howard

I think we really need Hill's run and versatility. I'd start him as the sub. Like an abused girlfriend who keeps telling her boyfriend it's his last chance, I really mean it this time.

For a minute there I thought you were putting Tom in, I've already forgotten Josh.:o

Bulldog Revolution
25-06-2011, 11:25 PM
In: Grant
Out: Jones

Jasper
25-06-2011, 11:54 PM
We looked very top heavy when the ball hit the ground up forward with Hall, Jones and Minson (plus Gia whose playing well but slow). Minson just can't spend so much time forward. I've changed my view to its got to be Minson or Huddo. I reckon Huddo has to go. And realistically if Hall doesn't come up in the next few weeks, I see little point playing him. Bock made him look slow today...

If Grant did the right things at Willi, then he comes back. And

Out - Jones (can't afford him and Minson and Hall forward, and realistically now that Hall is back he could do with a spell)
Out - Hudson
Out - Gilbee (he is really battling, his kicking was ordinary early, and his contested work appeared to be poor - suggest he becomes the sub, instead of Howard)

In - Grant
In - Roughead (is slightly better forward than Minson and I don't agree with part time rucks as like T Williams they look they could get killed by somone like Jamar)
In - Howard (him and Gilbee swap)

I won't be picking J Hill again, his attitude is all wrong and he lets us down again and again.

LostDoggy
26-06-2011, 12:05 AM
We looked very top heavy when the ball hit the ground up forward with Hall, Jones and Minson (plus Gia whose playing well but slow). Minson just can't spend so much time forward. I've changed my view to its got to be Minson or Huddo. I reckon Huddo has to go. And realistically if Hall doesn't come up in the next few weeks, I see little point playing him. Bock made him look slow today...

If Grant did the right things at Willi, then he comes back. And

Out - Jones (can't afford him and Minson and Hall forward, and realistically now that Hall is back he could do with a spell)
Out - Hudson
Out - Gilbee (he is really battling, his kicking was ordinary early, and his contested work appeared to be poor - suggest he becomes the sub, instead of Howard)

In - Grant
In - Roughead (is slightly better forward than Minson and I don't agree with part time rucks as like T Williams they look they could get killed by somone like Jamar)
In - Howard (him and Gilbee swap)

I won't be picking J Hill again, his attitude is all wrong and he lets us down again and again.

Howard played today.

Greystache
26-06-2011, 01:22 AM
In- Grant, Roughead
Out- Jones, Hudson

Hall is causing a real headache at the moment.

stefoid
26-06-2011, 08:22 AM
Why is Jones constantly being singled as an out? He did OK considering all the ball that was directed at Hall while Hall was playing.

Bulldog Joe
26-06-2011, 09:27 AM
Why is Jones constantly being singled as an out? He did OK considering all the ball that was directed at Hall while Hall was playing.

Jones is struggling regardless. When he gets the ball he has no confidence, He did give one off to Barlow after an eternity and Barlow goaled, but Minson was one out in the goal square against Krakouer and surely was an immediate option to kick to.

His overall kicking remains poor and he just takes too long to make a decision. Needs to go back to Willi and build some confidence.

chef
26-06-2011, 09:59 AM
Jones is struggling regardless. When he gets the ball he has no confidence, He did give one off to Barlow after an eternity and Barlow goaled, but Minson was one out in the goal square against Krakouer and surely was an immediate option to kick to.

His overall kicking remains poor and he just takes too long to make a decision. Needs to go back to Willi and build some confidence.

This is something that will be with him for the rest of his career. I can't believe someone so big struggles to kick the ball 45 meters.

LongWait
26-06-2011, 10:04 AM

With repect Joe, you could be talking about Boyd with the above statement.

Didn't see Collingwood drop Cloke and Dawes when they failed to impact a game. Both get the kicking yips as well. We don't know that dropping Jones to Willi will improve his kicking and I think his decision-making isn't an issue.

Let's perservere with Jones.

chef
26-06-2011, 10:07 AM
In
Reid, Grant, Tutt/Hooper and Roughead

Out
Cross, Hudson, Hall and Gilbee

Jasper
26-06-2011, 10:11 AM

Didn't see Collingwood drop Cloke and Dawes when they failed to impact a game. Both get the kicking yips as well. We don't know that dropping Jones to Willi will improve his kicking and I think his decision-making isn't an issue.

I agree in perservering with Jones on the one hand, but on the other, team balance can't handle so many slower big players fwd. If we are to continue playing two of Roughead, Minson and Hudson (one of whom plays fwd), and Hall, then Jones needs to go, 3 talls fwd kills our balance. On the other hand if Hall doesn't play then I would persist with Jones

Mantis
26-06-2011, 10:13 AM
Jones is struggling regardless. When he gets the ball he has no confidence, He did give one off to Barlow after an eternity and Barlow goaled, but Minson was one out in the goal square against Krakouer and surely was an immediate option to kick

When did it become a better option to kick to a 1 on 1 rather than a free player?

When Jones took possession he pointed to the spot he wanted Barlow to run to. Liam waited for Barlow to get to this spot and then spotted him up. If he had kicked earlier Barlow would not have been in goal kicking range.

LongWait
26-06-2011, 10:39 AM
I agree in perservering with Jones on the one hand, but on the other, team balance can't handle so many slower big players fwd. If we are to continue playing two of Roughead, Minson and Hudson (one of whom plays fwd), and Hall, then Jones needs to go, 3 talls fwd kills our balance. On the other hand if Hall doesn't play then I would persist with Jones

If Jones needs to play some of the game down back that would not only help the team balance, but would probably be good for Jones' development. I'd rather see Jones play some spells down back to give Tommy a hand than see him play at Williamstown.

Sockeye Salmon
26-06-2011, 11:51 AM

When Hall plays Jones can't get a kick because the ball gets directed to Hall; if Hall doesn't play it's because Jones gets the best defender

lemmon
26-06-2011, 11:51 AM
Would be tempted to give Cordy a taste, form has been good for Willi when he has got onto the park going by the reports.

Hotdog60
26-06-2011, 11:55 AM
Would be tempted to give Cordy a taste, form has been good for Willi when he has got onto the park going by the reports.

Could we use Cordy in defense, I recall earlier in the year he was played down back. We could the put him in the ruck and rest him in the back pocket. Then either Will or Huddo gets a rest.

lemmon
26-06-2011, 11:59 AM
Could we use Cordy in defense, I recall earlier in the year he was played down back. We could the put him in the ruck and rest him in the back pocket. Then either Will or Huddo gets a rest.

Would make us even more top heavy, Id be swapping Cordy for Jones and dropping either Huddo or Minno, dont care which, to make way for another small. Lets us play the more widely accepted first ruck and a forward/ruck rather then having two genuine first ruckmen when its overkill in the modern game.

1eyedog
26-06-2011, 12:00 PM
My guess at selections..

IN: Grant, Markovic/Lake,
OUT: Jones, Minson/Hudson (despite Jamar factor I just don't think we can play both)

Also thinking Hooper for Schofield but want to know how he has actually being going for Willy. I thought Schofield was OK today, just feel Hoops might add a bit more.

Boy oh boy do I wish I/we could trust Josh Hill....

This doesn't make sense. You think Hooper will add more (more what?) than Schofield but you have absolutely no idea how Hooper is going :confused:

Rocco Jones
26-06-2011, 12:32 PM
This doesn't make sense. You think Hooper will add more (more what?) than Schofield but you have absolutely no idea how Hooper is going :confused:

Where did I say I had 'no idea' how he is going? I said I 'feel' as if Hooper might add more but I also don't admit to having a strong knowledge of how he is going. Unlike a lot of posters I don't just assume what I don't see at Willy must be better than what I do see at the Dogs.

1eyedog
26-06-2011, 01:42 PM
Where did I say I had 'no idea' how he is going? I said I 'feel' as if Hooper might add more but I also don't admit to having a strong knowledge of how he is going. Unlike a lot of posters I don't just assume what I don't see at Willy must be better than what I do see at the Dogs.

Oh sorry when you said "...want to know how he has actually being going for Willy" I assumed it meant you don't really know how he is going.

My mistake :rolleyes:

LostDoggy
26-06-2011, 01:50 PM
I would like to see Schofield out this week and Howard given a full game. Markovic must come in and play on the resting ruck. Everyone else is safe in my opinion. So out Gilbee in Marko or Gilbee as the Sub. Schofield back to Willi for some more experience and a tank.

Bulldog Joe
26-06-2011, 01:57 PM

The difference is that Jones isn't getting a lot of ball either.

I just think Jones can benefit from a few games at the lower level and it will help him be a better long term player.

Bulldog Joe
26-06-2011, 02:01 PM
When did it become a better option to kick to a 1 on 1 rather than a free player?

When Jones took possession he pointed to the spot he wanted Barlow to run to. Liam waited for Barlow to get to this spot and then spotted him up. If he had kicked earlier Barlow would not have been in goal kicking range.

When the one on one is a mismatch in your favour 15 metres in front of goal, it is a better option than waiting for a player to get to a spot that could be closed down and still requiring a 50 metre kick.

LostDoggy
26-06-2011, 03:02 PM
Would like to see Markovic come in to strencthen the defence and Roughead come back in as he has been getting in the best players for Willi.

Definitely want to see us say farewell to Daniel Cross. Has given good service but isnt part of the future because he cant kick and he cant handball. Yesterday highlighted his inabilities for all those people that continually defend him.

Jasper
26-06-2011, 03:04 PM
If Jones needs to play some of the game down back that would not only help the team balance, but would probably be good for Jones' development. I'd rather see Jones play some spells down back to give Tommy a hand than see him play at Williamstown.

Not sure about this, if we are teaching Jones to play as a key fwd why put him back, when he can play fwd in the twos.

Secondly, its not all about Jones, can he even play back?

GVGjr
26-06-2011, 03:13 PM
I don't think this will happen but here goes:

Hudson replaced by Roughead.
The Melbourne rucks aren't that strong and Roughead is more potent up forward than Hudson.

Jones replaced by Grant (Providing Hall is OK)
Grant is a bit quicker and with Barlow we already have a tall forward line

Gilbee replaced by Hill
Hill will provide more running and I haven't written him off yet.

1eyedog
26-06-2011, 03:51 PM
Would like to see Markovic come in to strencthen the defence and Roughead come back in as he has been getting in the best players for Willi.

Definitely want to see us say farewell to Daniel Cross. Has given good service but isnt part of the future because he cant kick and he cant handball. Yesterday highlighted his inabilities for all those people that continually defend him.

Why do we need to shore up our defence with height against the Dees? Williams will go to Watts and I think Wood or Morris is a good match up on Jurrah. Jurrah is badly out of form at the moment. Are you bringing Markovic in to counter Martin or Jamar forward?

Cross could never kick or hand ball. The problem is the skill sets required in the modern game have gone beyond him.

comrade
26-06-2011, 06:05 PM

I don't disagree with any of your suggestions but you're right, they'll never happen.

What are your thoughts on Cross?

LostDoggy
26-06-2011, 06:19 PM

Hudson replaced by Roughead.
The Melbourne rucks aren't that strong and Roughead is more potent up forward than Hudson.

Gilbee replaced by Hill
Hill will provide more running and I haven't written him off yet.

Don't agree on your assessment of Melbourne's rucks. Martin is having a good season since replacing Jamar and Jamar in his first game back gave Richmond a real head ache. Lets not forget Jamar was all Australian last year. That said I would be happy with Roughead coming back in.

I would like to see Grant have another good game before bringing him in. Especially when the Bendigo game was a walk over. Jones has been so so and may need a rest though and well we don't have much else to bring in.

Hill has had a couple of good games in the two's but bringing back just resumes the pattern of two three games in and two three games out. I think he needs a month of good footy before coming back in. Gilbee did struggle though and for that matter so did others.

BulldogBelle
26-06-2011, 06:21 PM
OUT
-Hudson
-Gilbee

IN
-Roughead
-Grant

The contribution that both Hudson and Gilbee are both making are minimal.

In addition Hudson playing as a forward is simply a waste of time.

Roughead to come into the team (Cordy to be given a game if his VFL form continues)

Schofield to play as the sub, and Howard to be given a full game.

azabob
26-06-2011, 06:23 PM
IN: Roughead, Reid

OUT: Hudson, Cross

GVGjr
26-06-2011, 06:40 PM
I don't disagree with any of your suggestions but you're right, they'll never happen.

What are your thoughts on Cross?

I'm sticking with him. I wonder if we had a couple of more wins if the microscope would still be on him as much.

LostDoggy
26-06-2011, 11:00 PM

I've been emotionally battered once too often. Last time I gave him a chance he metaphorically peed on my favourite tee-shirt.

Bring on Ayce. Surely he gets a chance this year :D

The Bulldogs Bite
26-06-2011, 11:30 PM
I'm sticking with him. I wonder if we had a couple of more wins if the microscope would still be on him as much.

There's a few of us who have been critical of Cross for at least 12 months.

Agree with your changes GVG.

Must be tempting to bring in Veszpremi, despite his quiet VFL game, because our forward line is lacking targets.

Greystache
26-06-2011, 11:34 PM
There's a few of us who have been critical of Cross for at least 12 months.

Agree with your changes GVG.

Must be tempting to bring in Veszpremi, despite his quiet VFL game, because our forward line is lacking targets.

We must also be getting close to having to bite the bullet to see how he goes at AFL level. He's played virtually no AFL footy for 2 years, that's a long time for a young player.

Mantis
27-06-2011, 09:58 AM
When the one on one is a mismatch in your favour 15 metres in front of goal, it is a better option than waiting for a player to get to a spot that could be closed down and still requiring a 50 metre kick.

There was no player in sight of Barlow so there was no danger of the area around him being closed down.. Personally I would much prefer we spot up the free player all day every day.

And Minson had a mis-match all day, but it didn't help him get the ball.

Mantis
27-06-2011, 10:00 AM

Barlow played on the wing.

bulldogsthru&thru
27-06-2011, 11:38 AM
IN: Grant*, Roughead
OUT: Hudson, Jones to regain some confidence and find the ball alot more

Huddo is better at the ruck role and distributing on the ground to the Mids than Wil but Hudson's age and complete inability to play as a forward is hurting him.

*I only want Grant in if he applied intense pressure. I know he booted 8 goals but it was obviously a 1 way game and if he didnt put that pressure on i dont want him back. Anyone see the game? Did he put the pressure on? If he didn't then i would like to see Hooper/Vez promoted.

Cross' disposal is horrendous but i still say we need him. He just puts his head over the ball and creates a contest every time! He always seems to be in the right places and is always in the contest. Im afraid if we drop him, his replacement will not do the same.

Sedat
27-06-2011, 11:54 AM
Not sure who to drop and who to bring in at this early stage of the week but I think we'll need to make 3 changes to thr 22 so as to freshen up the team in anticipation of a short break and following interstate travel and the humidity of GC - I'd like to see one extra tall dropped and 1 extra runner brought in.

Baz is certainly posing problems for us structurally. I'm half-hoping that he doesn't come up after the short week.

LostDoggy
27-06-2011, 12:04 PM
I understand we have a number of talls in the side but the backline is short. Do we need an extra there this week?

LostDoggy
27-06-2011, 12:06 PM
On Barry, he was poor this week but we were a much better side before he got subbed.

Desipura
27-06-2011, 12:10 PM
When Hall was subbed, Bock provided run which coincided with us losing a 45 point lead for memory. We kicked 1 goal in the last so I would say Barry at least provided a target.

BulldogBelle
27-06-2011, 02:09 PM
When Hall was subbed, Bock provided run which coincided with us losing a 45 point lead for memory. We kicked 1 goal in the last so I would say Barry at least provided a target.

Agree.

Am all for playing smart forwards like Vezpremni and Gia next to Hall....and instructing the rest of the team to look for Gia/Vez to spread in the F50 when the oposition decide to double and triple team Hall.

With Hall in the F50, Minson doesnt do much, hence why I think if we play Hall we need to play Minson as the 1st ruck...and only when BBB is on the bench does Will or Roughead get a gig in the F50.

BulldogBelle
27-06-2011, 02:12 PM
I havent seen much of Cordy in the VFL, but for those who saw the GC game on the weekend, how would Cordy's development compare to Tom Lynch....both being young, raw, tall forwards...??

How far away from selection do we think Cordy is?

Providing he plays as a permanent forward and only has a short burst in the ruck against a 2nd ruckman or a part time ruckman.

bornadog
27-06-2011, 02:28 PM
I havent seen much of Cordy in the VFL, but for those who saw the GC game on the weekend, how would Cordy's development compare to Tom Lynch....both being young, raw, tall forwards...??

How far away from selection do we think Cordy is?

Providing he plays as a permanent forward and only has a short burst in the ruck against a 2nd ruckman or a part time ruckman.

I only saw Lynch on TV but his body looks more mature than Cordy's was at the same age.

Bulldog Joe
27-06-2011, 03:54 PM
There was no player in sight of Barlow so there was no danger of the area around him being closed down.. Personally I would much prefer we spot up the free player all day every day.

And Minson had a mis-match all day, but it didn't help him get the ball.

Hard to get the ball when your team won't kick it to you, unless there is a pack of 5 to 10 players with you.

bornadog
27-06-2011, 04:30 PM
Well we know Sherman is out.

Bulldog Revolution
27-06-2011, 05:32 PM
Well we know Sherman is out.

Whilst not playing the same role - Does Sherman's loss give Gilbee another chance? or does it open the door for Hill or Stack?

LostDoggy
27-06-2011, 05:34 PM
Gilbee is half the pace of Sherman and not sure he runs the amount Sherman should.

LostDoggy
27-06-2011, 05:35 PM
On Barry, he was poor this week but we were a much better side before he got subbed.

Just re watched the game and agree 100%. I was initially critical of his game but
if he can get some fitness up he's still imposing and is always in the right spot when
a player downfield looks up.

Hopefully my man Ves can come in soon. Watch him turn our season around!

bornadog
27-06-2011, 05:42 PM
Just re watched the game and agree 100%. I was initially critical of his game but
if he can get some fitness up he's still imposing and is always in the right spot when
a player downfield looks up.

Hopefully my man Ves can come in soon. Watch him turn our season around!

Although his second efforts are poor, he does chase his man and was found on the wing several times.

The Bulldogs Bite
27-06-2011, 06:25 PM
Whilst not playing the same role - Does Sherman's loss give Gilbee another chance? or does it open the door for Hill or Stack?

I doubt Gilbee will be dropped.

I think it allows Hill to be given another chance. As frustrating as Josh is, we don't have too many other options.

Bumper Bulldogs
27-06-2011, 09:10 PM

I agree here, Cross still is one of my favorite players but he is not helping the team this year as he looks to be playing a more defensive role. It looks also as if the opposition are sitting off him allowing him to get the ball in the hope of a turn over.

Keep him as a depth player incase of injury but with Libba/Wallis around I think we would benefit getting games into them.

BulldogBelle
28-06-2011, 09:58 AM
I doubt Gilbee will be dropped.

I think it allows Hill to be given another chance. As frustrating as Josh is, we don't have too many other options.

I just dont see the point of playing Gilbee when we have Howard/Wallis/Libba/Reid/Veszpremi all showing form in the VFL

Same goes for Hudson with Roughead and Cordy both ready for a game...

Sorry to say but both look cooked

SlimPickens
28-06-2011, 11:42 AM
My changes

Out: Hudson, Gilbee and Sherman

In: Roughead, Grant and Hooper

Hooper as the sub and Howard onto a back flank.

LostDoggy
28-06-2011, 12:15 PM
My concern is with the lack of backmen able to compete with opposition tall forwards.

Neither Wood nor Williams are comfortable playing in the last line of defence as they have no idea how to play body on body. Both were easily out marked by young and inexperienced Suns players.

Wood, in particular seems to fly under the radar because he occasionally looks good when he runs with the ball. I believe him to be better suited up the ground and a liablity down back.

Lake is hurting this team more than we can imagine.

BulldogBelle
28-06-2011, 01:49 PM
My concern is with the lack of backmen able to compete with opposition tall forwards.

Neither Wood nor Williams are comfortable playing in the last line of defence as they have no idea how to play body on body. Both were easily out marked by young and inexperienced Suns players.

Wood, in particular seems to fly under the radar because he occasionally looks good when he runs with the ball. I believe him to be better suited up the ground and a liablity down back.

Lake is hurting this team more than we can imagine.

Wood was giving up 15+ cm's to Tom Lynch and Fraser

Williams was giving up a bit against Zac Smith (albeit only 5 cms or so)

By playing Wood on a resting ruckman or a taller forwards exposes the opposition for run...the trade off is how many goals do we loose by playing an undersized defender like Wood (with run) rather than a Markovic or Lake...maybe not Brian "2011" Lake

Mantis
28-06-2011, 02:20 PM
By playing Wood on a resting ruckman or a taller forwards exposes the opposition for run...the trade off is how many goals do we loose by playing an undersized defender like Wood (with run) rather than a Markovic or Lake...maybe not Brian "2011" Lake

Wood had just 12 touches against GC of which just 4 were kicks. If we are going to continue to play an under-sized defence we would hope to get more offensive drive from Wood to counter the goals he will concede.

LostDoggy
28-06-2011, 02:27 PM
Wood's stats have been poor since he came back from injury. I thought he turned the corner against Adelaide last week.

bornadog
28-06-2011, 02:32 PM
Wood's stats have been poor since he came back from injury. I thought he turned the corner against Adelaide last week.

He needs to do alot more than a couple of flashy runs. Playing against talls is not really helping his performance either.

Topdog
28-06-2011, 05:02 PM
When is training this week?

bornadog
28-06-2011, 05:58 PM
When is training this week?

Thursday 11am

LostDoggy
28-06-2011, 07:29 PM
Happy to keep Wood in.

We need Marko this week for the resting rucks.

We also should rest Schofield.

Reid looks about ready for another crack.

DragzLS1
30-06-2011, 05:36 PM
any idea on who is in? Markovic and Reid look like they may play this week and Lake is back to the vfl for another week..