PDA

View Full Version : Pick the team

OLD SCRAGGer
26-07-2011, 10:54 AM
With ALL the injuries we now seem to have, I'd be interested in what our team will/might look like on Saturday?:eek:

LostDoggy
26-07-2011, 11:09 AM
Full Back- .......Jason Tutt................Lukas Markovic..........Liam Picken
Half back- ......Sam Reid..................Tom Williams............Brennan Stack
Midfield-.........Easton Wood.............Matthew Boyd...........Christian Howard
Forward-........Daniel Giansiracusa....Jordan Roughead.......Patrick Veszpremi
Full Forward-..Andrew Hooper..........Barry Hall.................Luke Dahlhaus
Ruck-............Ben Hudson...............Callan Ward..............Tom Liberatore

Bench-.....Jayden Schofield.....Ryan Griffen.....Dylan Addison

Sub-........Mitch Wallis

* And even with that side Griffen and Picken might be late outs

bornadog
26-07-2011, 11:18 AM
Half back- ......Sam Reid..................Tom Williams............Brennan Stack
Midfield-.........Easton Wood.............Matthew Boyd...........Christian Howard
Ruck-............Ben Hudson...............Callan Ward..............Tom Liberatore

Sub-........Mitch Wallis

* And even with that side Griffen and Picken might be late outs

No room for Shaggy?

choconmientay
26-07-2011, 11:33 AM
And Murphy will a come back into the team ... isn't he?

bornadog
26-07-2011, 02:13 PM
And Murphy will a come back into the team ... isn't he?

apparently still 50/50 chance

LostDoggy
26-07-2011, 02:45 PM
No room for Shaggy?

Obviously Shaggy would slot in at BP if Picken had to withdraw with his thigh strain which at the moment

The other option is to use Shaggy as the Sub instead of Wallace

LostDoggy
26-07-2011, 03:28 PM
You know what I meant :rolleyes: , struth one spelling mistake and I get hit with a stick

Wallis not Wallace close but no potatato or is potato or potito

Sub-........Mitch Wallis

Hargrave as the BP or Sub if Picken has to withdraw , Hargrave might be better as the Sub , WALLIS the unlucky out in that case

Bulldog Joe
26-07-2011, 04:00 PM
We do need talls down back this week.
Cordy has apparently been playing back at Willi. Maybe he can take Cox/NicNat/Lynch when they are resting forward.

1eyedog
26-07-2011, 04:05 PM
You know what I meant :rolleyes: , struth one spelling mistake and I get hit with a stick

Sub-........Mitch Wallis
Hargrave as the BP or Sub if Picken has to withdraw , Hargrave might be better as the Sub , WALLIS the unlucky out in that case

Wow look at that inexperience! :eek: is that 12 players I see with under 10 games experience :eek:

This team is going to get smashed, but that won't be such a bad thing if we're thinking long-term. If we have to go in with this team I don't even see the point of playing Griffen this week.

LostDoggy
26-07-2011, 08:25 PM
West coast will be flatter than a pancake after last week and under a 6 day break with travelling to Melb. I would just pick whatever runners are left regardless of matchups and just tell em to run em off their feet. If we get belted so be it we prob will anyway!

w3design
26-07-2011, 09:03 PM

Sub-........Mitch Wallis

What about will instead of huddo? I thought he has looked very fatigued and ineffective..surely he will be smashed against Cox and NicNat.

LostDoggy
26-07-2011, 09:11 PM
What about will instead of huddo? I thought he has looked very fatigued and ineffective..surely he will be smashed against Cox and NicNat.

Yes, Hargrave and Minson are two players I did consider , I think your right about Hudson it might be better to have Minson and Roughhead to go up against Cox and Naitanui

kruder
26-07-2011, 11:37 PM
Yep rush Hargrave back in again so we can finish 12th! Sounds like we have the match committe on the blog....

kruder
27-07-2011, 12:26 PM
As in why the hell would in rush Hargrave back again???? We are going to Finish in the bottom half whether he plays or not. Get him right first.

kruder
27-07-2011, 02:29 PM
Yeah agree the match committee has been poor all year I dont expect things to change now

LostDoggy
27-07-2011, 03:32 PM
I'm aiming for a team with an average games played of < 25.

G-Mo77
27-07-2011, 04:30 PM
As in why the hell would in rush Hargrave back again???? We are going to Finish in the bottom half whether he plays or not. Get him right first.

Footballers do actually want to play football, if Shaggy is right he should play. He sounds like he's worked hard to get back to AFL level and he should be rewarded for that.

It's a pity others in our team haven't got the same will to get fit and healthy.

Maddog37
27-07-2011, 04:43 PM
Footballers do actually want to play football, if Shaggy is right he should play. He sounds like he's worked hard to get back to AFL level and he should be rewarded for that.

It's a pity others in our team haven't got the same will to get fit and healthy.

Such as who? Name the people that you are so quick to disparage and your facts to back up your statement. Or is this just more of your opinion formed on Internet rumors?

chef
27-07-2011, 06:36 PM

Do you know this as a fact or still assuming?

G-Mo77
27-07-2011, 06:38 PM
Do you know this as a fact or still assuming?

It's just a wild assumption I plucked out of mid air. :)

chef
27-07-2011, 06:42 PM
It's just a wild assumption I plucked out of mid air. :)

Fair enough, I thought it was fairly obvious by Lakes performance at VFL level that his knee was seriously hampering is effort. I'm of the opinion(and assumption) that he has tried as hard as possible to get back out there this season.

G-Mo77
27-07-2011, 06:52 PM
Fair enough, I thought it was fairly obvious by Lakes performance at VFL level that his knee was serious hampering is effort. I'm of the opinion(and assumption) that he has tried as hard as possible to get back out there this season.

I guess I'm on the opposite end of the spectrum then.

chef
27-07-2011, 07:00 PM
I guess I'm on the opposite end of the spectrum then.

What gives you this impression?

G-Mo77
27-07-2011, 07:10 PM
I don't think he's not trying, I just don't think he's trying hard enough.

Mantis
27-07-2011, 07:34 PM
So you have simply dismissed all the subtle hints this year that Brian hasn't put in the hard yards.. Why would I expect any different??

ledge
27-07-2011, 07:42 PM
So you have simply dismissed all the subtle hints this year that Brian hasn't put in the hard yards.. Why would I expect any different??

With respect Mantis we have also had subtle and strong hints on Ward leaving, staying,Eade staying or leaving which do you believe ?

chef
27-07-2011, 07:50 PM

We have also had players come out and say he has put in the yards.

LostDoggy
27-07-2011, 10:33 PM

Agree with that.

G-Mo77
28-07-2011, 04:34 PM
Some great news for us. Josh Kennedy will miss this week.

Edit: NicNat not at the airport either.

The Coon Dog
28-07-2011, 04:52 PM
Kerr not playing either.