PDA

View Full Version : Crows may have second bite at Rodney Eade to replace Neil Craig as coach

Throughandthrough
27-07-2011, 09:45 AM
SEVEN years after Rodney Eade was second choice to Neil Craig at Adelaide, he may be the only experienced coach the Crows can sign.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport/afl/neil-craig-quits-as-crows-coach/story-e6frecoc-1226101394448

LostDoggy
27-07-2011, 12:58 PM
SEVEN years after Rodney Eade was second choice to Neil Craig at Adelaide, he may be the only experienced coach the Crows can sign.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport/afl/neil-craig-quits-as-crows-coach/story-e6frecoc-1226101394448

Keep your dirty hands off him you Coneheads

Scraggers
27-07-2011, 03:30 PM
Am I missing something? Soon-to-depart club president David Smorgon?

I thought he was just re-elected?

Throughandthrough
27-07-2011, 05:42 PM
Am I missing something? Soon-to-depart club president David Smorgon?

I thought he was just re-elected?

Welcome to the wonderful world of Michalangelo Rucci.

LostDoggy
28-07-2011, 12:08 PM
If I was second-choice to anybody, I wouldn't want to go there once the first choice had fallen over.

Maddog37
28-07-2011, 12:12 PM
If I was second-choice to anybody, I wouldn't want to go there once the first choice had fallen over.

What if you were out of a job and they offered big money and a long term contract?

The Pie Man
28-07-2011, 01:10 PM
Probably not relevant (well it's head coaching stuff) but here goes - Jay Clark just tweeted that our former 21 believes we've spoken to Simon Goodwin twice.

Greystache
28-07-2011, 01:36 PM
Probably not relevant (well it's head coaching stuff) but here goes - Jay Clark just tweeted that our former 21 believes we've spoken to Simon Goodwin twice.

Given the number of people in AFL circles who will actually speak to Akermanis, and it being common knowledge that he will broadcast anything he hears all around Australia in the hope of improving his media profile, I'm not sure as a journalist I'd consider Akermanis a good source. There's people on WOOF with better inside information than this flog.

aker39
28-07-2011, 03:02 PM

Goodwin's daughter is in my daughters class at school.

I'll have to keep my ears open.

Or gets my daughter to ask the hard questions;)