Sockeye Salmon
29-08-2007, 04:29 PM
I'd like to see Hargrave play as a small defender
Id like to see Morris play as a midfield tagger
I'd like to see Murphy on a wing
I'd like to see Wight at CHF
I'd like to see Grant at FF
I'd like to see Tiller play as a 3rd tall forward
I'd like to see Grant and Robbins come in for farewell games for Eagleton and Gia or Power

GVGjr
29-08-2007, 04:36 PM
Hargrave on a wing and Wight in a FP appeals to me.

Twodogs
29-08-2007, 06:05 PM
I'd like to see Harris spend the whole game in the forward line smashing packs, spilling balls and taking those marks he takes in the backline where he backs his judgement and just plucks it out of the oppositions hands. I'd like us to play a genuine crumbing forward like Harbrow or Hill at his feet, Wight or even Everitt at CHF and Tiller playing as a genuine third forward.

I'd like to see Williams spend the match at full back and Wight/Everitt at CHB and see how they cope with holding the defence together with Chris Grant playing as the qurterback to provide advice and support as needed. I'd also like to see how Gilbee goes as the quarterback because I dont think we've genuinly seen him in that role for sustained periods this year.

I'd like to see Morris in the guts.

LostDoggy
29-08-2007, 07:49 PM
I wanna see Harris up forward, Grant down back - although with Petrie we do need strength against him

I wanna see shaggy hargrave as a small forward, push murphy back into his position

Hargrave & Harris both love to run into goal on occasion.

bornadog
29-08-2007, 07:52 PM
I'd like to see Hargrave play as a small defender
Id like to see Morris play as a midfield tagger
I'd like to see Murphy on a wing
I'd like to see Wight at CHF
I'd like to see Grant at FF
I'd like to see Tiller play as a 3rd tall forward
I'd like to see Grant and Robbins come in for farewell games for Eagleton and Gia or Power

Agree all the way. I would also like to see that.

The Bulldogs Bite
29-08-2007, 09:47 PM
Agree with most points. We need to try a few things different IMO.

I would like to see Skipper used as a FF, with plenty of ball being delivered to him. His confidence is up, he's marking well and providing an option all over the ground. It's a good opportunity to see if he can play at FF.

Everitt/Wight at CHF would be worth a try. Both under developed and raw, but it would be nice to see how they handle it. Even if only for a half. They generally both have an appetite for the contest, and Everitt has shown all the makings of a very good footballer. Wight needs to find a position; we need tall forwards, so let's try it.

I'd also play Tiller as the third tall, most weeks he has played on the #2 defender. Against one side, I can't remember which, he had the #1 defender him. He seems to have 'something' this kid, perhaps he'd benefit more from being the third tall. It's worth trying.

BulldogBelle
29-08-2007, 11:00 PM
I would like to see them upset the Kangaroos and beat them convincingly.

Dry Rot
29-08-2007, 11:11 PM
I know it's a lot to ask, but I would like to us win one clearance, one contested possession, make an effective tackle and take a contested mark by a tall forward inside 50 sometime during the game for once.

BulldogBelle
29-08-2007, 11:23 PM
I know it's a lot to ask, but I would like to us win one clearance, one contested possession, make an effective tackle and take a contested mark by a tall forward inside 50 sometime during the game for once.

I am just gazing into the crystal ball as I type....hang on, I can see it clearly now we will have at least 7 clearances in the first quarter, more to follow in the ensuing quarters. Yep, I think your requests will be granted - plenty of clearances, contested possessions, tackles, marks, plenty of goals...it is all good. The crystal ball is giving me another message it will be a shootout game, free flowing....I can't wait to go! :D

Hmmm, perhaps I should start up a new thread BB's Crystal Ball Gazing - ask questions and the crystal ball will answer them.

Dry Rot
29-08-2007, 11:36 PM
I am just gazing into the crystal ball as I type....hang on, I can see it clearly now we will have at least 7 clearances

Are you looking at the first 5 games next year, or this weekend? ;)

BulldogBelle
29-08-2007, 11:41 PM
Are you looking at the first 5 games next year, or this weekend? ;)

No, it's for this weekend - the crystal ball was very clear and concise and showed the vision for Round 22. :)

Mantis
30-08-2007, 09:19 AM
I would like to see our senior players stand up for the young players.

bornadog
30-08-2007, 09:49 AM
I would like to see players not give up so easily as I did last Sunday.

Go_Dogs
30-08-2007, 11:17 AM
Agree with a lot of the suggestions in this thread. It's time to trial a few things for next year.

The Underdog
30-08-2007, 11:58 AM
I'd like to see someone block for West at centre bounces when Rawlings is hanging out of his back pocket. Rawlings has whipped him the last few times around, and it'd be nice of someone to give Westy a hand.

Like to see McDougall at FB on Petrie. Although he may end up on Hale, who i'm sure will start forward to stretch us.

Sam Power tagging Brent Harvey.

Matty Robbins tackling someone in the F50 getting a holding the ball and kicking a goal to bring us level in the last quarter.

Luke Darcy taking a crashing mark 25 out on the siren and kicking the goal that wins the game and being chaired off the ground.

Chris Grant announcing he'll play on...

OK so the last 3 have an element of fantasy about them