PDA

View Full Version : Rd 21 - In's & Outs v Essendon

Go_Dogs
08-08-2011, 10:59 PM
What are peoples thoughts for selection this week?

Rocco Jones
08-08-2011, 11:11 PM
IN: Cooney, Higgins, Morris, Cordy
OUT: Mulligan, Hooper, Hudson, Stack

I know people are scared of having Roughead as our 1st ruck but I really don't think his 50% forward + 25% ruck thing (whether for Willy or Dogs) is good for his development. IMO it hurts his momentum. Roughead can spend about 50% in the ruck, Cordy 30% and Barlow the rest if we decide to sub one out/rest. Also, I think Hudson is cooked and Minson isn't showing much for Willy.

If Higgins or Cooney miss, I'd play Wallis.

comrade
08-08-2011, 11:21 PM
IN: Cooney, Higgins, Morris, Cordy
OUT: Mulligan, Hooper, Hudson, Stack

I know people are scared of having Roughead as our 1st ruck but I really don't think his 50% forward + 25% ruck thing (whether for Willy or Dogs) is good for his development. IMO it hurts his momentum. Roughead can spend about 50% in the ruck, Cordy 30% and Barlow the rest if we decide to sub one out/rest. Also, I think Hudson is cooked and Minson isn't showing much for Willy.

If Higgins or Cooney miss, I'd play Wallis.

Nice ins but I think we'd be missing an opportunity by leaving the likes of Howard and Vez (and even Tutt) on the sidelines.

They need to be given an extended run now. Either they perform well and gain some momentum heading into the pre-season, or they struggle and gain an understanding of what is required at the highest level. Both are positive outcomes.

Rocco Jones
08-08-2011, 11:23 PM
Nice ins but I think we'd be missing an opportunity by leaving the likes of Howard and Vez (and even Tutt) on the sidelines.

They need to be given an extended run now. Either they perform well and gain some momentum heading into the pre-season, or they struggle and gain an understanding of what is required at the highest level. Both are positive outcomes.

Actually I agree but not sure how we can fit them all in with the guys coming back. I wanted to put Vez and Howard in then forgot them when I mentioned if Higgins or Cooney are out. I would have Vez and Howard both ahead of Wallis.

I would like to see us rest Higgins and/or Cooney but really can't blame Eade if he plays them to keep his job.

comrade
08-08-2011, 11:35 PM
Actually I agree but not sure how we can fit them all in with the guys coming back. I wanted to put Vez and Howard in then forgot them when I mentioned if Higgins or Cooney are out. I would have Vez and Howard both ahead of Wallis.

I would like to see us rest Higgins and/or Cooney but really can't blame Eade if he plays them to keep his job.

Playing Cooney and Higgins at half rat power won't help Eade keep his job.

Rocco Jones
08-08-2011, 11:40 PM
Playing Cooney and Higgins at half rat power won't help Eade keep his job.

True but I think with the week's break they will be in the 'not fit but more valuable than a kid' zone. I think it will be short term vs long term. I really hope we go with the long term option but how can you expect that from a coach who's next 4 weeks look like they will decide his future? Perhaps room for discussion on another thread, I really hope the club makes it obvious to him that next year and beyond is the aim for our last 4 game.

Cooney and Higgins out means Howard and Vez in for me.

Sockeye Salmon
09-08-2011, 12:15 AM
You need to find another in.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/western-bulldogs-lose-tom-williams-to-surgery/story-e6frf9jf-1226111262352http://

AndrewP6
09-08-2011, 12:26 AM

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/western-bulldogs-lose-tom-williams-to-surgery/story-e6frf9jf-1226111262352http://

Bloody hell, the bloke can't take a trick. Oh well, he lasted MOST of the season :eek:

LostDoggy
09-08-2011, 08:12 AM
Bloody hell, the bloke can't take a trick. Oh well, he lasted MOST of the season :eek:

And gone from being on my black list over that period as well! I was very impressed with him against Carlton especially.

I want Marko back, looks like Morris will be back, I want Howard in.

I don't want Hill, but I'm o.k if we give Stack another chance

Desipura
09-08-2011, 09:52 AM
In: Howard, Morris, Vez & Cordy
Out: Mulligan, Hooper, Djerkurra & Williams

bornadog
09-08-2011, 09:55 AM
B: Easton Wood, Tom L. Williams, Ryan Hargrave
HB: Dale Morris, James Mulligan, Robert Murphy
C: Daniel Cross, Matthew Boyd, Liam Picken
HF: Ed Barlow, Liam Jones, Luke Dahlhaus
F: Justin Sherman, Barry Hall, Daniel Giansiracusa
Foll: Ben Hudson, Ryan Griffen, Callan Ward
I/C: Brennan Stack, Jordan Roughead, Andrew Hooper, Thomas Liberatore
Emg: Lukas Markovic, Mitchell Wallis, Jayden Schofield

In: Ryan Hargrave, Robert Murphy, Brennan Stack, James Mulligan, Jordan Roughead, Justin Sherman, Ed Barlow
Out: Dylan Addison, Adam Cooney (Knee), Lindsay Gilbee, Shaun Higgins (Knee), Jarrad Grant, Lukas Markovic, Nathan Djerrkura (Achilles)

DJ didn't play last time

Desipura
09-08-2011, 09:58 AM
DJ didn't play last time
Well take out Vez then. Only 3 changes instead of 4

the banker
09-08-2011, 09:59 AM

Looks about right. We may lose some forward defensive pressure with Vez coming in.....

Would be good to see Cordy. Maybe Markovic needs to come in to tackle the Essendon talls resting forward?

EasternWest
09-08-2011, 10:10 AM

dogdammitsomuch

Bulldog Revolution
09-08-2011, 10:49 AM
Vez for Hooper
Marko for Williams
Morris for Mulligan

LostDoggy
09-08-2011, 12:47 PM
Cordy for Williams
Howard for Hooper
Morris for Mulligan

Desipura
09-08-2011, 04:06 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In: Howard, Morris, Tutt & Cordy
Out: Mulligan, Hooper, Sherman & Williams inj

Sockeye Salmon
09-08-2011, 04:51 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In: Howard, Morris, Tutt & Cordy
Out: Mulligan, Hooper, Sherman & Williams inj

Who takes Hille/Ryder? Cordy?

bornadog
09-08-2011, 05:01 PM

Mulligan will have to play, or Markovic. Can't expect Cordy to take Hille/Ryder. Also have to worry about Hurley.

The Underdog
09-08-2011, 05:02 PM

I think Markovic and Mulligan have to play just to have the height to cover Hille/Ryder and Hurley. Not saying they'll beat them but I don't see too many other options. I'd be surprised if Mulligan is dropped considering Essendon's capacity to go tall in the forward line.

Desipura
09-08-2011, 05:20 PM
Im glad you asked, Cordy.

LostDoggy
09-08-2011, 05:52 PM
Hoping Howard, Tutt, Ves and Cordy come in this week.

Realistically though that won't happen and the ins will be Gilbee and a half fit Cooney/Higgins.

If Gilbee gets picked over Howard... I'll do something.

bornadog
09-08-2011, 05:59 PM

will get slaughtered

Desipura
09-08-2011, 06:02 PM
will get slaughtered
As opposed to Mulligan?

Sockeye Salmon
09-08-2011, 06:02 PM

Good luck with that one.

Sockeye Salmon
09-08-2011, 06:04 PM
As opposed to Mulligan?

I'd go with Markovic.

I'm guessing that as Mulligan went to Perth last week and Markovic and Cordy didn't, there's a good chance Marko and Cordy will both be ins this week.

bornadog
09-08-2011, 06:14 PM
I'd go with Markovic.

I'm guessing that as Mulligan went to Perth last week and Markovic and Cordy didn't, there's a good chance Marko and Cordy will both be ins this week.

I think thats how they will go

1eyedog
09-08-2011, 06:57 PM

Agreed. He has to play somewhere, sometime and on someone.

He may very well get slaughtered wherever he plays, but just play him and keep playing him now.

He won't though and Marko will go to the big man who goes forward and will get slaughtered.

Rocco Jones
09-08-2011, 07:01 PM
As opposed to Mulligan?

I hate baking guys who have played two games by saying things like they just no idea whatsoever, are nothing other than tall and apparently 'althletic' and one of the worst players I have ever seen, so I will say nothing about Mulligan.

BulldogBelle
09-08-2011, 08:09 PM
Agreed. He has to play somewhere, sometime and on someone.

He may very well get slaughtered wherever he plays, but just play him and keep playing him now.

He won't though and Marko will go to the big man who goes forward and will get slaughtered.

Bet he doesn't get slaughtered

Pickenitup
09-08-2011, 08:48 PM
Marko played really well on Hurley Rd1 kept him to 2 goals when the Bombers had 71 inside 50's.
IMO Marko has been a real find for us this year and i know the players really rate him.

Rocco Jones
09-08-2011, 08:58 PM
My new stab at the ins and outs...

IN: Morris, Cordy, Vez, Markovic, Howard, Wallis
OUT: Hudson, Sherman, Williams, Stack, Hooper, Mulligan

Go_Dogs
09-08-2011, 09:18 PM
DJ didn't play last time

Yes, Schofield was the late inclusion for Morris who missed at the last moment.

My take for this week:

In - Morris, Howard and Vezspremi

Out - Williams (inj), Libba (rest) and Hooper

I guess Markovic another potential in, but not sure who he'd replace - maybe Stack for team balance but I'm keen for Stack to play again this week. Perhaps Barlow could play back?

Greystache
09-08-2011, 09:26 PM

Pretty good list Rocco.

Markovic plays without question for me, he's an ideal match up for Hurley. Height and strength they're equal, neither are overly quick, and both rely on their footy smarts.

I'd give Cordy a shot at Ryder, and Hille when they rotate. Ryder isn't over physical but is tall and quite athletic, Hille's obviously stronger than Cordy but only plays forward about 30% of game time so it's worth the risk.

Morris is tailor made for Crameri, could be a long night for the young forward.

Howard's earned a call up and his long kicking will be helpful against the press.

Hooper and Stack offer nothing, and it's worth finding out if Vez and Wallis can do more.

1eyedog
09-08-2011, 09:30 PM
[/B][/B]

Bet he doesn't get slaughtered

Okay what's the stakes and what constitutes slaughtered? They will get so much ball that Marko won't know his arse from his nose.

And we are talking about Marko on Hille or Ryder right?

GVGjr
09-08-2011, 09:31 PM
Are we confident that Cordy can do a decent job as a defender?

The reason why I ask that is because the best game I have seem him play was as a forward with a couple of short spells in the ruck.

Greystache
09-08-2011, 09:51 PM

The reason why I ask that is because the best game I have seem him play was as a forward with a couple of short spells in the ruck.

I'm not especially, but no less than I would be with Mulligan. Plus Cordy has more upside and has been in good form. If the opportunity arose I'd like to see him have a stint in the ruck and also up forward as well.

Rocco Jones
09-08-2011, 09:57 PM

I have my doubts too and I would pick him based on possibly playing a few roles just in case he struggles in one. I would like us to go in with Roughy as our 1st ruck. That gives Cordy opportunity to play as a 2nd ruck if he struggles down back, if he does well we should keep him back and Barlow can offer Roughy relief.

Desipura
09-08-2011, 10:01 PM
I hate baking guys who have played two games by saying things like they just no idea whatsoever, are nothing other than tall and apparently 'althletic' and one of the worst players I have ever seen, so I will say nothing about Mulligan.

Is that like the Allan Jeans comment about the umpiring after a game. To avoid a fine. He said "I normally have no comment on umpires, this time I definitely have no comment" or words to that effect.

Desipura
09-08-2011, 10:03 PM

Do you think we can go in with 1.5 ruck men into this game?

Rocco Jones
09-08-2011, 10:10 PM
Do you think we can go in with 1.5 ruck men into this game?

I'd have Roughy as our 1st ruck with Cordy, Barlow and/or Jones offering support depending on match ups. I understand there are physical concerns over Roughy as our 1st ruck but I really don't think his 55-60% forward/20-25% ruck spilt whether it be for Willy or Dogs is good for him as it breaks his momentum. I see him as a ruck who can go forward and he is well and truly being being played the other way round.

It also seems like he is a bit peeved at his lack of chances/thinks he can be the number 1 ruck. He will either be proven right/has the confidence to be the man or he will get a dose of reality and know what he needs to be a 1st ruck in the AFL.

Another big reason for it is Hudson's gone and I don't rate as a quality 1st ruck.

LostDoggy
09-08-2011, 10:31 PM
We are still in with a chance of playing finals, no matter is if its a remote chance. Why would you play your current 3rd best ruck as your no.1?

Rocco Jones
09-08-2011, 10:39 PM
We are still in with a chance of playing finals, no matter is if its a remote chance. Why would you play your current 3rd best ruck as your no.1?

Because even when sides are contending for a premiership they will make some long over short term decisions.

We are realistically about a 50-1 chance to make the finals and even if we somehow get in, we get bundled out very quickly. To hang onto Hudson or Minson just in case we do the 50-1 thing is really screwing the long over short term.

1eyedog
09-08-2011, 10:45 PM
Yes, Schofield was the late inclusion for Morris who missed at the last moment.

My take for this week:

In - Morris, Howard and Vezspremi

Out - Williams (inj), Libba (rest) and Hooper

I guess Markovic another potential in, but not sure who he'd replace - maybe Stack for team balance but I'm keen for Stack to play again this week. Perhaps Barlow could play back?

Markovic has to play and has to go to Hurley.

Pretty good list Rocco.

Markovic plays without question for me, he's an ideal match up for Hurley. Height and strength they're equal, neither are overly quick, and both rely on their footy smarts.

I'd give Cordy a shot at Ryder, and Hille when they rotate. Ryder isn't over physical but is tall and quite athletic, Hille's obviously stronger than Cordy but only plays forward about 30% of game time so it's worth the risk.

Morris is tailor made for Crameri, could be a long night for the young forward.

Howard's earned a call up and his long kicking will be helpful against the press.

Hooper and Stack offer nothing, and it's worth finding out if Vez and Wallis can do more.

All of the above.

No, but what are we playing for? A shot at the finals? I think playing back take some of the pressure off Ayce-even if it means going to Ryder. He'll get Fletcher if he goes forward and will be largely ineffective because of it, where does he fit in with Hall and Jones in the forward line as well.

The only rationale for playing Ayce forward is to stretch their defence with Pears and Hooker still out (?). He will get hurt in the ruck against Hille and jumped all over by Ryder. He's not ready for this, but he needs a taste, so play him back and let him see the ball coming to him.

For what it's worth if Will is going to be our number 1 ruckman next year he has to come in for Hudson who goes out until his farewell Fremantle game.

LostDoggy
09-08-2011, 10:53 PM
Because even when sides are contending for a premiership they will make some long over short term decisions.

We are realistically about a 50-1 chance to make the finals and even if we somehow get in, we get bundled out very quickly. To hang onto Hudson or Minson just in case we do the 50-1 thing is really screwing the long over short term.

Sorry not when the stakes are as high. If it was mid season round but not our last chance.
Playing Minson or Hudson gives us the best chance of winning. 50-1 chance is still a chance. If we lose, play him no.1 next week.

Secondly I haven't seen anything that Roughead has done recently that makes a good candidate atm.

We have blooded players all year and he is most likely playing and rucking anyway not sure how it could be screwing us over long term. Defeatist attitude and a lack of finals experience will screw us more.

Rocco Jones
09-08-2011, 11:00 PM
Sorry not when the stakes are as high. If it was mid season round but not our last chance.
Playing Minson or Hudson gives us the best chance of winning. 50-1 chance is still a chance. If we lose, play him no.1 next week.

Fair enough if you think 50-1 chance to play finals game is high stakes.

Secondly I haven't seen anything that Roughead has done recently that makes a good candidate atm.

It's part of the reason I want him to play as 1st ruck. As I mentioned, I see him as a ruck who goes forward and he is being used the other way around. If he plays for Willy I would like to see him in the 1st ruck role. I really don't think spending most of the game forward + filling in in the ruck is best for his development, just my opinion.

1eyedog
09-08-2011, 11:03 PM

We have blooded players all year and he is most likely playing and rucking anyway not sure how it could be screwing us over long term. Defeatist attitude and a lack of finals experience will screw us more.

Our last chance was against The Wiggles.

It's less a defeatist attitude and more a long-term investment as RJ states.

Rocco Jones
09-08-2011, 11:09 PM
Our last chance was against The Wiggles.

It's less a defeatist attitude and more a long-term investment as RJ states.

Yep. As I mentioned, premiership contenders even make these decisions. You can't always make short term decisions even if you believe you are a contender (what we did in 07-09, pretty much always going for the best 22 week in, week out, no matter what). I don't ever believe in a full rebuild but I also believe you always have to have an eye on the future even if you're Collingwood.

What if we lose to Essendon and Swans lose to Richmond? We will still be a chance to make the finals (about 5000-1), should we still go with it or are 3 digits your limit?

Sockeye Salmon
09-08-2011, 11:13 PM
I'd give Cordy a shot at Ryder,

If he plays back wouldn't he logically go to Carlisle?

Greystache
09-08-2011, 11:15 PM

No, Carlisle is playing as a defender.

Rocco Jones
09-08-2011, 11:17 PM

No, Carlisle is playing as a defender.

Damn you Greystache, I wanted to look like the smarty pants but I had to confirm it with a reference. Trust yourself next time Rocco!

Greystache
09-08-2011, 11:20 PM
Damn you Greystache, I wanted to look like the smarty pants but I had to confirm it with a reference. Trust yourself next time Rocco!

Sorry mate.

I watched his last 3-4 games and he's been really good, considering he's pinch hitting, and is still very young and was very skinny when drafted.

Rocco Jones
09-08-2011, 11:30 PM
Sorry mate.

I watched his last 3-4 games and he's been really good, considering he's pinch hitting, and is still very young and was very skinny when drafted.

I actually watched the Dons vs Swans game, what a ripper. Carlislie vs Reid was one of many reasons to keep tuned in.

bornadog
09-08-2011, 11:55 PM
Heard German today on SEN and he mentioned the reason why some of the Bulldogs players didn't go to Perth was that this week Willi has a big clash with the undefeated Port, so they wanted to keep a few players fresh.

Final selections are going to be interesting.

We know Williams, Sherman are definitely out.

Morris will come in if he has recovered as will Higgns and we need a replacement for Williams, so perhaps Markovic. To get Higgins in you would think Hooper would be dropped.

Desipura
10-08-2011, 07:50 AM

Well said

Mantis
10-08-2011, 09:25 AM
I'd have Roughy as our 1st ruck with Cordy, Barlow and/or Jones offering support depending on match ups. I understand there are physical concerns over Roughy as our 1st ruck but I really don't think his 55-60% forward/20-25% ruck spilt whether it be for Willy or Dogs is good for him as it breaks his momentum. I see him as a ruck who can go forward and he is well and truly being being played the other way round.

It also seems like he is a bit peeved at his lack of chances/thinks he can be the number 1 ruck. He will either be proven right/has the confidence to be the man or he will get a dose of reality and know what he needs to be a 1st ruck in the AFL.

Roughead has been slaughtered when he has played ruck this year in only short bursts, he will get owned if he plays as our 1st ruck.

It's ok to be peeved, but it isn't like he has been pushing his claim by playing well in the ruck when he has had an opportunity... he needs more time and pushing him up into the no.1 ruck spot before he is ready might well give him the wake-up call he needs, but it won't help us win the game.

Desipura
10-08-2011, 09:36 AM
Roughead has been slaughtered when he has played ruck this year in only short bursts, he will get owned if he plays as our 1st ruck.

It's ok to be peeved, but it isn't like he has been pushing his claim by playing well in the ruck when he has had an opportunity... he needs more time and pushing him up into the no.1 ruck spot before he is ready might well give him the wake-up call he needs, but it won't help us win the game.

Prefer wake up call

Mantis
10-08-2011, 11:48 AM
Surprised that there have been no calls for Hargrave's head. His performance against WC was well below par and even though he was underdone I don't think he should be a walk start especially with other players (defenders) returning/ possibly returning.

The Pie Man
10-08-2011, 11:56 AM
Surprised that there have been no calls for Hargrave's head. His performance against WC was well below par and even though he was underdone I don't think he should be a walk start especially with other players (defenders) returning/ possibly returning.

His peripheral vision isn't great at times - one particular spot in the last quarter 60 out he had 2 options on his right for hands, but went for what would've been a central fifty ball that got smothered. You could see from when he got the ball that an attempted kick would likely be smothered.

Is it that type of game awareness that gets 'better for the run'?

Mantis
10-08-2011, 11:59 AM
His peripheral vision isn't great at times - one particular spot in the last quarter 60 out he had 2 options on his right for hands, but went for what would've been a central fifty ball that got smothered. You could see from when he got the ball that an attempted kick would likely be smothered.

Is it that type of game awareness that gets 'better for the run'?

I don't think the bolded bit is needed. ;)

The days of bombing from defence are long gone and with his defensive skills being well done on previous years I really think we should be looking at different options.

bornadog
10-08-2011, 12:12 PM

I don't think the bolded bit is needed. ;)

The days of bombing from defence are long gone and with his defensive skills being well done on previous years I really think we should be looking at different options.

I disagree, the backline is now lacking experience and with the demise of Gilbee and no Lake and Williams, we need him to support the likes of Wood, Schofield etc.

Mantis
10-08-2011, 12:23 PM
I disagree, the backline is now lacking experience and with the demise of Gilbee and no Lake and Williams, we need him to support the likes of Wood, Schofield etc.

You can't fit them all in.

You already have Higgins, Morris & Markovic coming back in who all play defence, Cordy is also seen as a likely inclusion to add some extra height (maybe at Mulligan's expense).

When Wood, Murphy, Mulligan, Schofield, Picken & Stack are already there you are pretty well full up for defenders.

bornadog
10-08-2011, 01:01 PM
Twitter

Cooney won't play this week but Dogs are still hopeful he'll play again this year. Morris & Higgins available, Cordy in the mix.

Go_Dogs
10-08-2011, 11:08 PM

Could Hargrave play forward?

Mantis
11-08-2011, 08:52 AM
Could Hargrave play forward?

I'm not sure now is the time to re-invent Shaggy's role within the team.

Go_Dogs
11-08-2011, 09:04 AM

Fair enough.

I think he's going to be overtaken by other defenders, so thought it might be a way for him to prolong his career further. We've got 4 weeks to try a few things before the seasons over - but like you suggest, it might be too late to do this with Shaggy.

Ozza
11-08-2011, 09:59 AM
Outs: Williams (Inj.), Hooper, Mulligan, Hargrave, Sherman
Ins: Morris, Higgins, Markovic, Cordy, Veszpremi

I'd be inclined to shuffle the deck chairs a bit with Libba, Wallis, Howard, Stack - but I've already listed 5 changes above - not sure about throwing the side around much more than that.

1eyedog
11-08-2011, 11:11 AM

Why is this Mantis?

We have done it with Murphy and Higgins as well as the failed attempt of Gilbee forward. Hargrave is tall and athletic enough to be a nuisance across half forward, is a nice long kick and is giving us nothing but turnovers down back. Something needs to happen with him otherwise he is in trouble.

Fair enough.

I think he's going to be overtaken by other defenders, so thought it might be a way for him to prolong his career further. We've got 4 weeks to try a few things before the seasons over - but like you suggest, it might be too late to do this with Shaggy.

This is my thinking and I don't think he can be squeezed into the back six next year.

Mantis
11-08-2011, 11:23 AM
Why is this Mantis?

We have done it with Murphy and Higgins as well as the failed attempt of Gilbee forward. Hargrave is tall and athletic enough to be a nuisance across half forward, is a nice long kick and is giving us nothing but turnovers down back. Something needs to happen with him otherwise he is in trouble.

Murphy has played back before so it isn't like it's something completely new, I can't remember Hargrave ever really playing as a forward.

Higgins is 23, Hargrave is 30, a change now with Higgins could give us 7 or 8 years in this role. Hargrave might give us 1 more.

I think Hargrave is in trouble, but along with a few others I'm pretty sure he contracted for next year. If he stays on I hope he can get his body right so at the very least he will give us some defensive cover.

1eyedog
11-08-2011, 12:43 PM
Murphy has played back before so it isn't like it's something completely new, I can't remember Hargrave ever really playing as a forward.

Higgins is 23, Hargrave is 30, a change now with Higgins could give us 7 or 8 years in this role. Hargrave might give us 1 more.

I think Hargrave is in trouble, but along with a few others I'm pretty sure he contracted for next year. If he stays on I hope he can get his body right so at the very least he will give us some defensive cover.

Fair enough. In this case then I agree that Hargrave is under the pump.

LostDoggy
11-08-2011, 01:48 PM
http://images.theage.com.au/2011/08/10/2548800/apwdeperate_20110810190142122220-420x0.jpg

Not a very flattering image of young Cordy is it?

DOG GOD
11-08-2011, 03:56 PM
Haha there's a photo for his future kids to make fun of :)

1eyedog
11-08-2011, 06:31 PM
http://images.theage.com.au/2011/08/10/2548800/apwdeperate_20110810190142122220-420x0.jpg

Not a very flattering image of young Cordy is it?

Yep straight out of deliverance.

LostDoggy
16-08-2011, 03:57 PM

I think when we drafted Hargrave he was a forward.

Sockeye Salmon
16-08-2011, 05:32 PM
I think when we drafted Hargrave he was a forward.

Hargrave was drafted as a full back