PDA

View Full Version : Round 24 discussion

Sedat
02-09-2011, 09:59 PM
What to make of tonight's match thus far? Geelong have just kicked 12.3 to 1.0 since late in the first qtr.

Surely Collingwood are holding something back in the kitbag, but a 50 point defecit at half time in the final round of the season is not how you want to enter a finals campaign.

The Coon Dog
02-09-2011, 10:03 PM
The Geelong kids in Menzel, Christensen & Duncan have all been good.

Hotdog60
02-09-2011, 10:07 PM
Loving watching the ferals look so sad, Joffa looks like he want's to slash something.:)

Desipura
02-09-2011, 10:08 PM
Gee I love watching Stevie Johnson play, sublime kicking skills

AndrewP6
02-09-2011, 10:40 PM
I turn it on... 24-5 Collingwood's way. Before too long, Cats kick about 7 in a row, take a 3 goal lead.

I'm a good luck charm ;)

GVGjr
02-09-2011, 11:02 PM

I'm watching the cricket but the Cats are great at recruiting and developing their younger players.

Sedat
02-09-2011, 11:36 PM
She's early days but Christian Howard has some serious catching up to do to get close to Menzel's output thus far.

96 points - unbelievable result when you think about it. With Tarrant no certainty to get up next week, all of a sudden the West Coke forward line might pose some genuine match-up problems for the filth.

Rocco Jones
02-09-2011, 11:42 PM

That stands out to me most about this young trio is how clever they are.

LostDoggy
03-09-2011, 12:30 AM
Eddie, let the summer of seething begin.

Remi Moses
03-09-2011, 02:04 AM
Take no notice of this result, I think the margin would be a little alarming.
How good is Menzel? Geelong should build a statue of Stephen Wells outside the ground, honestly.Biggest problem the Pies have is the amount of underdone and players out, they're reminding me of Essendon a decade ago in going to a finals series and ultimately losing a GF with to Many injured players.The two best times I reckon

Remi Moses
03-09-2011, 02:08 AM
Can someone Please Explain why in hell the umps still bounce the ball?
Do we really need a game where an official has to have a skill!
Just throw the bloody thing up and officiate for Christ Sake

Go_Dogs
03-09-2011, 05:42 AM
Couldn't believe the result when I heard it.

Even though we're not playing, going to be an interesting finals series.

DragzLS1
03-09-2011, 03:49 PM
Pies clearly didn't even lay a tackle because they don't want injuries, dont let the score fool you I guarantee if these teams meet in a final Collingwood is going to absolutely destroy Geelong. Full Geelong squad going hard showing all there aces while Collingwood has 4 key players out and the rest of them going in half hearted, they are saving it for when it counts. Go dogs 60+ points against freeo!

bornadog
03-09-2011, 09:19 PM
Pies clearly didn't even lay a tackle because they don't want injuries, dont let the score fool you I guarantee if these teams meet in a final Collingwood is going to absolutely destroy Geelong. Full Geelong squad going hard showing all there aces while Collingwood has 4 key players out and the rest of them going in half hearted, they are saving it for when it counts. Go dogs 60+ points against freeo!

Even so, 96 points is a shallacking and the psychological effect will reverberate through the finals.

comrade
03-09-2011, 09:20 PM
Even so, 96 points is a shallacking and the psychological effect will reverberate through the finals.

I really doubt it.

Remi Moses
03-09-2011, 10:40 PM
Typical theatre goers in Perth doing the Mexican Wave:rolleyes: