Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  33
    Post Thanks / Like

A call to WOOF members

All,

I have made a few references today about our supporters that don't go to the games which is mainly done out of frustration. I know there is a lot of hard work being done by the club to achieve the best results on and off the field for our supporters and I want to support them.

I also understand that some people can't afford to buy memberships so inspired by our terrific win tonight I'd like to extend an offer to help a couple of our WOOF members get a 2015 membership.

If you don't have a membership this year but would still like to potentially get to a few games or just be a member for the season please send me a private message with your details and I'll see what I can do to get you one.

Discretion is 100% guaranteed and it doesn't matter if you are interstate, in a regional centre or located here in Melbourne I'm sure we can work out something with the club. This could be a win win situation.
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

Post Thanks / Like

Re: A call to WOOF members

I think as the season goes on and the fact we don't play another Sunday twilight, might help attendance.

Great gesture GVGjr.

3. Likes bulldogtragic, N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well we have our first one completed. The clubs membership department was a great help.
    Happy to look at others so dont be shy.

5. Thanks bulldogtragic, N/A thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

GVG, I have an interstate membership but struggle to get to more than one or two game per year, I would have a few spare games in the second half of the year if something could be arranged.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marcov View Post
    GVG, I have an interstate membership but struggle to get to more than one or two game per year, I would have a few spare games in the second half of the year if something could be arranged.
    Marcov, that is a great offer and I hope some of our members contact you to see what can be arranged

Post Thanks / Like

No more expressions of interest so I contacted the club today and I was able to organise a couple of 3 game memberships and Bulldog Backyard packages. The club will use their expertise to get these to deserving people. I couldn't be more impressed with the way the membership department steps you through the options.

I know a few people expressed interest in helping this along so I will be in touch with them in the next few days to see what else we can do.

9. Likes azabob, Happy Days, Twodogs, Max469 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I put my money where my mouth is and upgraded to Platinum Club ( Etihad Stadium ) , this allows me to purchase Guest Passes so I,ll just put out there that if any Interstate Members make the trip down and need tickets , or if anyone has special guests etc I,m happy to work with you regarding the Guest Passes
    ( might not be able to organize in time for the St Kilda game though )

11. Likes bulldogtragic liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyone think it is annoying having the social club on the opposite side of the ground to the majority of members seating? Is there anywhere else to grab a beer on the city side as a lot of the bars on that side on level two are not accessible......

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Maddog37 View Post
    Anyone think it is annoying having the social club on the opposite side of the ground to the majority of members seating? Is there anywhere else to grab a beer on the city side as a lot of the bars on that side on level two are not accessible......
    Agree it s annoying. I am on level 2 Aisle 31 and directly opposite. I go to the social club before the match but that is it for the day.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by West-Dog View Post
    I put my money where my mouth is and upgraded to Platinum Club ( Etihad Stadium ) , this allows me to purchase Guest Passes so I,ll just put out there that if any Interstate Members make the trip down and need tickets , or if anyone has special guests etc I,m happy to work with you regarding the Guest Passes
    ( might not be able to organize in time for the St Kilda game though )
    I bought three back yard Bulldogs plus a Footscray Bulldogs membership to help the club, on top of my two premiership Gold reserved seats.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

15. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm really happy to say we got another membership completed yesterday. It now gives one of our WOOF members a chance to get to a few games. Once again the clubs membership department didn't miss a beat.

17. Thanks Max469 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    I bought three back yard Bulldogs plus a Footscray Bulldogs membership to help the club, on top of my two premiership Gold reserved seats.
    The Bulldogs Backyard option is a great one. Kudos for digging deep.