Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eade on Fev

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Eade on Fev

Quote Originally Posted by Yankee Hotel Foxtrot View Post
    But he could very well offer next years 1st round pick..... this year teams are able to trade futur year picks as well I believe.
    Whilst it is a moot point considering Fevola will in all likelihood probably stay at Carlscum, it does perhaps mean that we could keep this years 1st round pick but perhaps consider parlaying a future 1st round pick if there was someone we were after.
    ???
    I haven't heard anything about this.

Post Thanks / Like

I was pretty sure I read something along those lines to re: trading future picks. Not sure if it has come into effect this season or not though? I know it was definitely in the plans going forward though.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sockeye Salmon View Post
    ???
    I haven't heard anything about this.

There was talk about it and I'm fairly sure they bought it in after the last trade period to make the week a bit sexier. Werent enough trades being done apparantly.
    They say Burt Lancaster has one, but I don't believe them.

Post Thanks / Like

trade week is too long. nothing happens in the first 3 days at least. It should be 3 days with the cutoff at 5pm friday.

Post Thanks / Like

You can't forward trade picks. There was talk about it after last year, but it hasn't been brought in... and I hope it never is. There will again come a day when we have a coach desperate to save himself and who sees a Jade Rawlings type deal as something that will save his skin. A desperate man with a couple of first round picks at his disposal is asking for long term pain.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MrMahatma View Post
    You can't forward trade picks. There was talk about it after last year, but it hasn't been brought in... and I hope it never is. There will again come a day when we have a coach desperate to save himself and who sees a Jade Rawlings type deal as something that will save his skin. A desperate man with a couple of first round picks at his disposal is asking for long term pain.
    True that.