Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Bulldog for Life packs sent

Membership

AFL Season 2011 has barely concluded, but we're already looking forward to the new year with 2012 Bulldog For Life renewal packs being posted today and set to arrive in letterboxes shortly.

The renewal pack will include 2012 Western Bulldogs membership cards, which are ready to use unless any changes to a membership product is required.

Also to show our appreciation of the commitment of our 'Bulldogs for Life' to the red, white and blue, a Bulldog For Life seat sleeve is also included in the renewal pack.

The seat sleeve can be used at home, in the office or on match day.

What is 'Bulldog For Life' ?

As a Bulldog For Life member, your membership will automatically roll over at the end of each season, which means there is no effort on your part as we will do it all for you.

There are two payment plan options:

Bulldog For Life Upfront Payment Plan: Pay the total amount of your membership upfront at the start of each membership season.

Bulldog For Life Monthly Payment Plan: Split the total amount of your membership into 12 easy payments, with the first installment deducted on October 28.

To join Bulldog For Life, simply log into My Bulldogs Account, click on 'Edit Profile' and then '2012 Bulldog For Life and Renewal Preferences'.

To select your preferred payment plan option, click on the drop down box to select either the “Upfront Payment Plan” or the “Monthly Payment Plan”.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bulldog for Life packs sent

Can I get my mug for this year.

What's a seat sleeve?
    Don't piss off old people
    The older we get the less "LIFE IN PRISON" is a deterrent...

Post Thanks / Like

Hmmm. Nice I'll be getting my membership card in the next couple of days (or weeks). But I want to change my reserved seat to level 1 for next season...

Hopefully that comes in the mail when I change.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Danstar View Post
    Hmmm. Nice I'll be getting my membership card in the next couple of days (or weeks). But I want to change my reserved seat to level 1 for next season...

Hopefully that comes in the mail when I change.
    Have you informed the membership department?

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

What benefit is it having the card now?
    I want to upgrade to, must try to get on to it.
    [B][COLOR="#0000CD"]Our club was born in blood and boots, not in AFL focus groups.[/COLOR][/B]

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    Have you informed the membership department?
    I contacted them about 2 weeks ago as I was looking to change 1 or 2 things. I was told that the data base hadn't been changed yet from 2011 to 2012 & to wait until I received my information in the mail & then contact the club.
    85, 92, 97, 98, 08, 09, 10... Break the curse!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Coon Dog View Post
    I contacted them about 2 weeks ago as I was looking to change 1 or 2 things. I was told that the data base hadn't been changed yet from 2011 to 2012 & to wait until I received my information in the mail & then contact the club.
    I'm doing the same thing and was told likewise.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Coon Dog View Post
    Thanks for the info - I need to change some stuff too!

Post Thanks / Like

I rang membership today, just to be put through to the AFL membership centre (their answering service still states that they are printing 2011 Collingwood and Essendon junior cards).

I then rang the club to find out what the deal was, thinking that membership was now being dealt with internally ... I was told that this is yet to happen, not sure if it will happen before the 2012 memberships start being distributed (not Bulldog for Life memberships), and all Bulldog for Life membership packages being sent right now are being handled by the AFL membership department.

NOT HAPPY JAN !!! My last five years of memberships have been stuffed up by the AFL membership department ... Let the good times roll
    WOOF Member 422

Post Thanks / Like

I'll just be happy if I can get a Row A (or B) seat next year (level 1)

Post Thanks / Like

I wanted to be a BFLM last year so I enquired, they asked for my credit card number and I said dont have one just do it through my bank account. they wouldnt, I was also willing to pay some extra for social club and bulldoze the debt.

They lost out on all fronts and being BFLM meant I was in for life and would have just wore it every year now they could lose me any year depending on my mood about the club.
    Bring back the biff

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ledge View Post
    I wanted to be a BFLM last year so I enquired, they asked for my credit card number and I said dont have one just do it through my bank account. they wouldnt, I was also willing to pay some extra for social club and bulldoze the debt.

They lost out on all fronts and being BFLM meant I was in for life and would have just wore it every year now they could lose me any year depending on my mood about the club.
    Surprising they can't accept direct debit.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by azabob View Post
    Surprising they can't accept direct debit.
    They would only take full amount wouldnt do it monthly.
    Bring back the biff

Post Thanks / Like

I got mine today, I like the freebie, hopefully others will too.

Post Thanks / Like

My daughter received her pack which was basically her membership card and a cover for a seat.

The cover is now on the back of my office chair. Does look a little tacky.

I don't know why the club doesn't give each junior a flag to take to games. Imagine 10,000 Bulldogs flags waving at a game.