Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

'Name a Game' $10 sale

Sports Delivered, the company that runs 'Name a Game', is having a sale where you can buy unlimited games for just $10 each. Started at 12 noon today and finishes at 12 noon tomorrow.

The site is currently at capacity, so you can't actually buy any at the moment, but I'd say later tonight it should be easier to get on.

Not actually sure what games I would like to buy...the 2006 Elimination Final vs Pies would definitely be one.

Link

Post Thanks / Like

Re: 'Name a Game' $10 sale

Quote Originally Posted by jazzadogs View Post
    Sports Delivered, the company that runs 'Name a Game', is having a sale where you can buy unlimited games for just $10 each. Started at 12 noon today and finishes at 12 noon tomorrow.

The site is currently at capacity, so you can't actually buy any at the moment, but I'd say later tonight it should be easier to get on.

Not actually sure what games I would like to buy...the 2006 Elimination Final vs Pies would definitely be one.

Link
    How far back do they go? Late 1970's?

Post Thanks / Like

Finally a reasonable price. Plenty of 2005 - 2009 games I've really wanted to re-live!

Post Thanks / Like

I'd probably order Johnno's 300th game V Crows.

Especially if it has Rohan Smiths interview with him after the game on it!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Desipura View Post
    How far back do they go? Late 1970's?
    I think they can do almost any televised game (not actually sure), but if it needs remastering it is not included in the $10 sale. So I would think that something from the 70's is probably not in the sale.

I haven't actually been on the site yet, going to look when I get home from work, but I would think you can do a search on the site of which years/games they have?

Post Thanks / Like

Heard about this sale! Pay Day tomorrow, I will be buying Johnnos 300th, Collingwood 06 Elimination Final and maybe one other.

Post Thanks / Like

Site crashed soon after sale was launched. Was down most of yesterday.

Post Thanks / Like

I managed to get something after 10 attempts, very frustrating as I would get in get to the registering part and it would crash.
    Don't piss off old people
    The older we get the less "LIFE IN PRISON" is a deterrent...

Post Thanks / Like

I want to relive the glory of round 1 2006(?) when we absolutely flagellated the Tigers with Terry at the helm and Nathan Brown thinking to himself....."my god.... what have I done"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hotdog60 View Post
    I managed to get something after 10 attempts, very frustrating as I would get in get to the registering part and it would crash.
    They've said that they're going to extend the sale for the weekend, because of the site crashing. Hopefully they can get it sorted though.

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck with getting online, still down this morning. Might give it a shot late tonight.