Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Magpies injury list grows

Macaffer now Krakour done a knee today.
    Bring back the biff

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Magpies injury list grows

Whilst I don't wish injury on anyone (and I feel for the young players), this augers well for the rest of the competition. We speak from experience when we talk about needing a fully fit squad.
    WOOF Member 422

Post Thanks / Like

Whilst I don't wish injury on anyone, a part of me is quietly doing a dance of joy at the prospect of Carringbush actually having to worry about their best 22..
    [B][COLOR="#0000CD"]Our club was born in blood and boots, not in AFL focus groups.[/COLOR][/B]

Post Thanks / Like

Couldn't happen to a nicer club.

Post Thanks / Like

Bit strange on here !
    We hope good old Callan doesn't get injured yet we enjoy a guy who is making good on his second chance in life.
    Strange

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Scraggers View Post
    Whilst I don't wish injury on anyone (and I feel for the young players), this augers well for the rest of the competition. We speak from experience when we talk about needing a fully fit squad.
    Don't want to sound like I've got a great affinity for the pies, at least their president or CEO are advocating less Victorian clubs( like Kennet and Cook)
    Carlton? No thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Remi Moses View Post
    Bit strange on here !
    We hope good old Callan doesn't get injured yet we enjoy a guy who is making good on his second chance in life.
    Strange
    Some don't view him as "good old Callan"... personally, it's not a term I'd use for a bloke who turns his back on a club that gave him his AFL start, for one offering more money. But that's another thread...
    [B][COLOR="#0000CD"]Our club was born in blood and boots, not in AFL focus groups.[/COLOR][/B]

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewP6 View Post
    Some don't view him as "good old Callan"... personally, it's not a term I'd use for a bloke who turns his back on a club that gave him his AFL start, for one offering more money. But that's another thread...
    Probably should have said some supporters.

Post Thanks / Like

Krakeour and Macaffer are hardly game changers, Blair and Fasolo will be just as effective. Didak and Johnson should be back by Rd 1.

Media beat-up for mine.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jazzadogs View Post
    Krakeour and Macaffer are hardly game changers, Blair and Fasolo will be just as effective. Didak and Johnson should be back by Rd 1.

Media beat-up for mine.
    Media beat up?
    No one has put a media article in here, all I pointed out was that the Magpies have 2 long term injuries.
    Hardly a media beat up its fact. those two are out for the year.
    Bring back the biff

Post Thanks / Like

Which is what happens at every club. It's a bit of a beat up as they are just foot soldiers.
    Not good for them but they won't effect their chances greatly.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Remi Moses View Post
    Bit strange on here !
    Strange
    Not me

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ledge View Post
    Media beat up?
    No one has put a media article in here, all I pointed out was that the Magpies have 2 long term injuries.
    Hardly a media beat up its fact. those two are out for the year.
    Not having a go at you Ledge. More driven by journalists on Twitter and the newspapers making the Collingwood 'injury crisis' sound a lot worse than it is.

Even in this thread, it was stated that people were happy Collingwood would have to worry about their best 22 (which both Krakeour and Macaffer would be on the fringe of, IMO) and that this augers well for the competition, while I personally think that it will have a minimal effect on their season.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jazzadogs View Post
    Not having a go at you Ledge. More driven by journalists on Twitter and the newspapers making the Collingwood 'injury crisis' sound a lot worse than it is.

Even in this thread, it was stated that people were happy Collingwood would have to worry about their best 22 (which both Krakeour and Macaffer would be on the fringe of, IMO) and that this augers well for the competition, while I personally think that it will have a minimal effect on their season.
    Krakouer kicked 35 for the Filth last year. Mentally and physically fit, he'd easily slot into their best 22