Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A new Presti?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: A new Presti?

Anyway, this season it's all about the team, caring for your younger mates and out with the cult of personality. I hope he does his part for the team, plays a role and doesn't have to be compared with any other player.
    You don't develop courage by being happy in your relationships every day. You develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity. ― Epicurus

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Greystache View Post
    If it was between Marko and Williams playing on a decent key forward I would choose Marko.
    Yes his judgement is much better. Williams tends to look at the man too much and then loses sight of the ball, whereas Marko just goes for the big punch and its get out of my way or you are crunched.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Maddog37 View Post
    I must admit I am watching the way the team plays as a whole,win or lose.

Marko gets more of the ball than Presti doesn't he?
    This is a major issue. I love his defensive work but his disposal by foot scares me.
    [CENTER][B]WOOF Member 315[/B][/CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by craigsahibee View Post
    This is a major issue. I love his defensive work but his disposal by foot scares me.
    It's interesting, in VFL footy Markovic is actually quite a good distributor of the ball, but at AFL level he seems to struggle. It might just be a case of adjusting to the extra pressure and speed at AFL level. I'm not prepared to write off Markovic as a decent ball user, I just think he needs more games to get used to the level.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Greystache View Post
    It's interesting, in VFL footy Markovic is actually quite a good distributor of the ball, but at AFL level he seems to struggle. It might just be a case of adjusting to the extra pressure and speed at AFL level. I'm not prepared to write off Markovic as a decent ball user, I just think he needs more games to get used to the level.
    Both Marko and Lake struggle to hit a target with their short kicking. Both have a pretty good long kick.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.