Thanks Thanks:  12
Likes Likes:  41
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Bulldog shop

Post Thanks / Like

Bulldog shop

I did the stroll around Watergardens today and not looking at the map thought i would see it somewhere along the line, for those of you who havent visited it yet but plan to soon, its actually out the front next to Terry White the chemist.
    Sad to say all the stuff had Leaseplan on it which will become a pain in the bum until we find another sponsor.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bulldog shop

I for one am not that big on having the most up-to-date jumper. The one I have at the moment still has the Orica logo on it. I'm stunned it still fits.

Post Thanks / Like

Driving in Trentham on Saturday, I saw a kid on the side of the road in an old school type of early 80s Footscray jumper. He got a toot & a wave.

Post Thanks / Like

slightly off topic, driving to work this morning there was a red fairlane with the number plate 354 WB, it was fair to say I let him in my lane wihout any fuss

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by westdog54 View Post
    I for one am not that big on having the most up-to-date jumper. The one I have at the moment still has the Orica logo on it. I'm stunned it still fits.
    you are so like, oldschool!

Post Thanks / Like

Speaking of old jumpers, years ago i some how came across an old jumper that was worn by a player, i used to wear it to games, it was number 47, think it was Colin Seery, I still have it and would you believe my daughter wears it to games now.
    Now thats getting my moneys worth out of something i never paid for, bit of a tradition but not sure it will hold out much longer, certainly doent fit me anymore.

bulldog Guest

Guys just picked up the 2008 season highlights dvd from jb hifi 33 bucks very good watch

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Desipura View Post
    slightly off topic, driving to work this morning there was a red fairlane with the number plate 354 WB, it was fair to say I let him in my lane wihout any fuss
    Guess they don't like Western Bulldog number plates in Perth ... cause it doesn't work like that for me over here ...

I get cut off, sweared at, called a biter and scratcher (Libba's been retired now for quite a while ... GET OVER IT !!) and that's just by the old ladies with the lawn bowling hats on the parcel shelf
    WOOF Member 422

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Scraggers View Post
    Guess they don't like Western Bulldog number plates in Perth ... cause it doesn't work like that for me over here ...

I get cut off, sweared at, called a biter and scratcher (Libba's been retired now for quite a while ... GET OVER IT !!) and that's just by the old ladies with the lawn bowling hats on the parcel shelf
    I don't get it. Libba was never done for biting and the scratching was a lame attempt by Kelly to divert attention from the biggest pwnage you'll ever see on a footy game.

The thing in Brisbaane was Romero, not Libba (where the Brisbane doctor sued Jose for calling him a quack - if it looks like a duck...).

On the other hand, Chris Lewis did get suspended for biting. And scratching. And eye gouging. Yet for some reason it's the WCE fans that give Libba heaps.

Probably because he called Benny names.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sockeye Salmon View Post
    The thing in Brisbaane was Romero, not Libba (where the Brisbane doctor sued Jose for calling him a quack - if it looks like a duck...).
    That's one of Judge Judy's favourite lines.

Have you ever had a 10 cm cut on your face.

Get a ruler and measure out how big 10cm is, then imagine a gash that big on your face, and imagine how much it would bleed. That's what the Brisbane Doctor said Jose inflicted.

What absolute bollocks.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by westdog54 View Post
    That's one of Judge Judy's favourite lines.

Have you ever had a 10 cm cut on your face.

Get a ruler and measure out how big 10cm is, then imagine a gash that big on your face, and imagine how much it would bleed. That's what the Brisbane Doctor said Jose inflicted.

What absolute bollocks.
    The doctor said "it was bleeding profusely".

That's what severed limbs do, not what a fingernail scratch does.

Post Thanks / Like

Question Re: Bulldog shop

The doctor said "it was bleeding profusely".

That's what severed limbs do, not what a fingernail scratch does.
    How the hell did a Bulldog shop in Watergardens thread end up in Brisbane and a scratch??

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    Guys just picked up the 2008 season highlights dvd from jb hifi 33 bucks very good watch
    Thats the DVD us early bird members get for free from the club.. [hopefully we'll get it soon now that it has been released].

Post Thanks / Like

I don't get it. Libba was never done for biting and the scratching was a lame attempt by Kelly to divert attention from the biggest pwnage you'll ever see on a footy game.

On the other hand, Chris Lewis did get suspended for biting. And scratching. And eye gouging. Yet for some reason it's the WCE fans that give Libba heaps.

Probably because he called Benny names.
    Thats it though, people just believe what they want to believe without knowing the facts as stupid as it makes them look, i dare say there might be a certain few of them roaming around on this forum!!!!

Wasn't Bubba also done for having long nails?

Post Thanks / Like

Rohann "Edward Scissor Hands" Smith as he was known.