Thanks Thanks:  113
Likes Likes:  1,267
Page 50 of 97 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960 ... LastLast

Thread: New Members

Post Thanks / Like

Re: New Members

Welcome to WOOF Stanley D.
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

2. Thanks N/A thanked for this post
    jaxie1 Guest

Hi everyone, I'm jaxie1. Have just moved into Hamilton Victoria from Adelaide.
    Other users of this site have recommended this, so giving it a go.
    Got a bit tired of the Big Footy stuff.
    So here I am.
    I'll have an avatar at some point, when I've finished unpacking.

4. Likes Eastdog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jaxie1 View Post
    So here I am.
    Welcome aboard hope you enjoy posting and reading all about the club. Word of warning if we are losing, don't go on to the game day thread
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jaxie1 View Post
    So here I am.
    Never forget that Internet Forums (like beer) are best enjoyed in moderation...

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome WOOF jaxie1. Enjoy it. It's tough now but hopefully soon will be back up there on the ladder.
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

Post Thanks / Like

Hi all, long time fan, second time member of woof, first time introducing myself and posting

spent my childhood weekends freezing at the Barkly Street end of Whitten Oval. October 1st 2016 was the best day of my life! Keen for some informed opinions, healthy debate on form, trades and draft picks and some one-eyed bias toward Bonti’s quadruple Brownlow wins 2021-2025.

9. Likes Eastdog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AshMac View Post
    Hi all, long time fan, second time member of woof, first time introducing myself and posting

spent my childhood weekends freezing at the Barkly Street end of Whitten Oval. October 1st 2016 was the best day of my life! Keen for some informed opinions, healthy debate on form, trades and draft picks and some one-eyed bias toward Bonti’s quadruple Brownlow wins 2021-2025.

Welcome aboard. There will be plenty of healthy debate about trades and drafts picks as we have a few very enthusiastic draft watchers.

Bont winning 4 Brownlow medals would certainly be something to look forward to
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GVGjr View Post
    Welcome aboard. There will be plenty of healthy debate about trades and drafts picks as we have a few very enthusiastic draft watchers.

Why are we waiting so long for Bonti to win his first?

I wouldn't mind him being a four time Premiership player in the red white and blue.
    They say Burt Lancaster has one, but I don't believe them.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GVGjr View Post

Good to see you reactivate.

Now get back to work!
    Western Bulldogs: We exist to win premierships

13. Likes GVGjr, AshMac liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to WOOF AshMac. Hope you enjoy the forum.

Yeah I would have loved to experience the old Western Oval days but also we were pretty poor as well back then from reading the history. We are in good shape today off the field and on the field 2-3 years ago. Hopefully we have on field success again soon.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LostDogHome View Post
    Thanks TCD, I like this site, although sometimes I don't like to post things incase I sound stupid...I'm used to being the only person who knows anything or cares about footy at school, so it's a bit weird.
    Warm welcome. Don't worry about that. Post away.The people who really know about footy are super patient on here and will take highly speculative but supportive pro bulldog posts with good humor. Many long time members here who have been through all hard times. We are the best sporting club in Australia and 2016 proved that. Not what we did but how.
    You don't develop courage by being happy in your relationships every day. You develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity. ― Epicurus

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eastdog View Post
    Welcome to WOOF AshMac. Hope you enjoy the forum.

Yeah I would have loved to experience the old Western Oval days but also we were pretty poor as well back then from reading the history. We are in good shape today off the field and on the field 2-3 years ago. Hopefully we have on field success again soon.
    thanks mate! To be honest, I always tell people you don’t choose to support the dogs, you inherit them. Just made 2016 so much sweeter. I grew up in the north of Melbourne though, so might be different if you’re from the west.

17. Likes Eastdog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

thanks mate! To be honest, I always tell people you don’t choose to support the dogs, you inherit them. Just made 2016 so much sweeter. I grew up in the north of Melbourne though, so might be different if you’re from the west.
    Yeah I found the Dogs on my own like a few woofers on here did. I'm the only Bulldog in my immediate family out of my parents and younger brother who support different teams. I'm in the east of Melbourne myself. Always a good number of Doggies supporters when I take the train in on match days. Great win yesterday. We played very well and did it for Dale Morris. I sit Level 1 Aisle 33 for our Bulldog home games.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey lads, names Vred, longtime forum lurker first time poster and lifelong Dogs fan. Try to get to as many games as possible but sometimes work gets in the way.
    I live out in East Melb way, and look forward to talking all things bulldogs

20. Likes bulldogtragic, Eastdog, Go_Dogs liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Vred View Post
    Hey lads, names Vred, longtime forum lurker first time poster and lifelong Dogs fan. Try to get to as many games as possible but sometimes work gets in the way.
    I live out in East Melb way, and look forward to talking all things bulldogs
    Welcome aboard. I hope to see plenty of contributions from you
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"