Thanks Thanks:  113
Likes Likes:  1,267
Page 81 of 97 FirstFirst ... 31717273747576777879808182838485868788899091 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 1454

Thread: New Members

Post Thanks / Like

Re: New Members

Quote Originally Posted by EasternWest View Post
    So you're saying it was a ...... Long wait?

Booooooooooooooooooo*cough*ooooooooo

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EasternWest View Post
    So you're saying it was a ...... Long wait?

Don't make me regret it.....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LongWait View Post
    Don't make me regret it.....
    Haha you'll do just fine LW.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LongWait View Post
    Back after a break of a few years. Go Bullies.
    Looking forward to having you back on WOOF again.
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

Jumping_Jones Guest

Hey folks, JJ here. Heard great things about the positive community aspects of Woof from a fella I met bouldering. Been a mad bulldogs fan all my life having grown up close to Whitten Oval in West Footscray. Favourite players as a kid were Grant, Libba Snr, Nathan Brown and Johnno. For the past decade it’s been Libba Jr!

Excited about the upcoming season and reading some insightful commentary here! Go Dogs!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jumping_Jones View Post
    Hey folks, JJ here. Heard great things about the positive community aspects of Woof from a fella I met bouldering. Been a mad bulldogs fan all my life having grown up close to Whitten Oval in West Footscray. Favourite players as a kid were Grant, Libba Snr, Nathan Brown and Johnno. For the past decade it’s been Libba Jr!

Excited about the upcoming season and reading some insightful commentary here! Go Dogs!
    Welcome aboard.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jumping_Jones View Post

Welcome Jumping Jones. Great name - let’s hope we see both Arfer and Liam take some breathtaking speccies and help take the team and us all the way to glory.
    Josie :)

Our day will come
    And we'll have everything.
    We'll share the joy
    Just like '54 again.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi all. New to Woof, a mate recommended it. A Bulldogs fan all my life. Childhood heroes were Dempsey, Templeton & then Hawkins. Family heavily involved in Fightback, and 2016 still my happy place

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CTB View Post
    Hi all. New to Woof, a mate recommended it. A Bulldogs fan all my life. Childhood heroes were Dempsey, Templeton & then Hawkins. Family heavily involved in Fightback, and 2016 still my happy place
    Welcome aboard CTB, you've mentioned some serious Bulldog talent there.

Post Thanks / Like

I was an Essendon supporter as a child.

One day my friends took me to Dogs game. The mother of the kids said “you should barrack for the dogs”. Being a young child of principle and knowing there was no way I would be bought replied “nah”. She handed me a Chocolate Royal biscuit, I said “ok”.
    Imagine how unfortunate my barracking life would have been if she had pulled out an old orange slice.

I’ve been away from this site for a while as I have been very busy at home getting my moves down as I suspect that in the near future someone will challenge me to a random dance battle. I am now ready and look forward to the year and what unfolds.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NoParkingOnMatchDays View Post

One day my friends took me to Dogs game. The mother of the kids said “you should barrack for the dogs”. Being a young child of principle and knowing there was no way I would be bought replied “nah”. She handed me a Chocolate Royal biscuit, I said “ok”.
    Imagine how unfortunate my barracking life would have been if she had pulled out an old orange slice.

I’ve been away from this site for a while as I have been very busy at home getting my moves down as I suspect that in the near future someone will challenge me to a random dance battle. I am now ready and look forward to the year and what unfolds.
    Welcome back and hope to see you contribute throughout the season
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

12. Likes NoParkingOnMatchDays liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NoParkingOnMatchDays View Post

It's good to hear from you again. Make sure the dance battle is filmed.
    "It's over. It's all over."

JackoJacko2000 Guest

Hi everyone! Thanks for having me and I am keen to keep tabs on this forum. I'm a fairly optimistic supporter in regards to our 0-2 start so I may not have super popular opinions but I'm up for the discussions! 🤣

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JackoJacko2000 View Post
    Hi everyone! Thanks for having me and I am keen to keep tabs on this forum. I'm a fairly optimistic supporter in regards to our 0-2 start so I may not have super popular opinions but I'm up for the discussions! ��
    Welcome aboard Jacko, hope you feel inclined to join in discussions.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JackoJacko2000 View Post
    Hi everyone! Thanks for having me and I am keen to keep tabs on this forum. I'm a fairly optimistic supporter in regards to our 0-2 start so I may not have super popular opinions but I'm up for the discussions! 🤣
    All opinions welcome. Especially if you give praise to our Lord and saviour Dylan Addison.
    "It's over. It's all over."

17. Likes bornadog, Bulldog Joe liked this post