Thanks Thanks:  113
Likes Likes:  1,267
Page 31 of 97 FirstFirst ... 21222324252627282930313233343536373839404181 ... LastLast

Thread: New Members

Post Thanks / Like

Re: New Members

Quote Originally Posted by Creg View Post
    Hi everyone,

Thought I should introduce myself. Like everyone here I'm a very passionate doggies supporter. Moved away from Werribee for uni a few years ago so have struggled to find anyone with the patience or interest required to hear me talk about the dogs non-stop so glad I found this forum. Bring on the (hopefully) good times ahead!
    Welcome aboard! Right in time for the silly season!
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Creg View Post
    Hi everyone,

Thought I should introduce myself. Like everyone here I'm a very passionate doggies supporter. Moved away from Werribee for uni a few years ago so have struggled to find anyone with the patience or interest required to hear me talk about the dogs non-stop so glad I found this forum. Bring on the (hopefully) good times ahead!
    Welcome aboard Creg.
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

Creg Guest

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogtragic View Post
    Welcome aboard! Right in time for the silly season!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eastdog View Post
    Welcome aboard Creg.
    Cheers! Yeah I have certainly chosen an interesting time of the year to join up. Gotta have something to think about between the AFL and NBA seasons I guess.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by G-Mo77 View Post
    I just increased our Bulldogs members by 1 a few days ago.
    +1 to the new Bulldogs Members count, our daughter Cobie Ella born 19/09/2013:

I have had to fight off the advances of my wife's Adelaide supporting family but have made it quite clear that my dead body would need to be involved before she supports the Crows!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Axe Man View Post
    Congrats to you and the Bride on you new daughter , hope all healthy and well.

I have had to fight off the advances of my wife's Adelaide supporting family but have made it quite clear that my dead body would need to be involved before she supports the Crows!
    Wouldn't be throwing to many dead body offers out to in-laws, they may think your job is done.
    It's better to die on our feet than live on our knees.

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats Axe Man. She looks a little ripper. Enjoy before the teenage years hit.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shop Early View Post
    Hi everyone,

I am new. Haven't really got anything to say yet but thought I'd make myself known and get ready to post over the summer break and in 2014. Have been reading some threads over the years with interest though.

Shop Early
    Took ya bloody long enough! Glad to see you on here.
    85, 92, 97, 98, 08, 09, 10... Break the curse!

Shop Early Guest

Quote Originally Posted by The Coon Dog View Post
    Thanks for the welcome Coon Dog. I'll be ready to add my input to some of your threads now and then!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Coon Dog View Post
    And glad to see you back.
    It's better to die on our feet than live on our knees.

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations Axe Man, and love the kit! Nothing like getting her accustomed to the colours early
    Wake me up when we get to heaven, let me sleep if we're going to hell

Good luck, for your sake I hope heaven and hell are really there, but I wouldn't hold my breath

And we all found heaven - 2016 Premiers!

Post Thanks / Like

Hi all. My first post on WOOF. My name is avoid the rush and love my bulldogs and have great hopes for our future. Look forward to some intercourse. (no dont, it's too easy)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shop Early View Post
    Thanks for the welcome Coon Dog. I'll be ready to add my input to some of your threads now and then!
    'Shop Early' . . . This is 'Avoid the rush', just joined (who would have thunk it!) Great minds think alike!

Post Thanks / Like

Nice work mate.

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations won't be long and she will be shouting Go Dogs
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Re: New Members

You didn't name her after Koby Stevens, did you?
    Congrats, she looks lovely.