Thanks Thanks:  33
Likes Likes:  163
Page 1 of 68 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: New Members

Post Thanks / Like

New Members

I have noticed that there seems to be an influx of new members to WOOF over recent weeks.

That's very encouraging & recognition should go out to go to the mods & regular contributors for setting up this site & keeping it functioning in a decent manner.

Welcome aboard newbies & hope you enjoy this site.

As long as it maintains it's high standards I'm sure you will.

Won't be that long till member #100 joins.

2. Thanks captash, Eastdog thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: New Members

Thanks Coon Dog from one newish type.
    It's good to be able to read intelligent discussion of Dogs and football related topics.
    I enjoy the fact that I can read through threads and learn things on this site. There's some very astute observations by people who are smarter football watchers than I. All free of the hysteria and histrionics that seem to be enveloping another site of which I won't speak. It's great to be on board. I hope to be able to contribute and also develop my own understanding of our team and the way we play.
    Who knows maybe one day I'll be able to step back a little when I'm watching us rather than being totally shall we say, emotional
    Cheers.

Post Thanks / Like

Could we please invite some even minded Crows supporters so we can have a decent discussion about trading pick 5 for Ken McGregor?

Post Thanks / Like

Only if we're going to be even minded ourselves and throw in a Cooney or Griffen to make the deal fair.
    #bemorebulldog

Men of Mayhem

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks TCD, I like this site, although sometimes I don't like to post things incase I sound stupid...I'm used to being the only person who knows anything or cares about footy at school, so it's a bit weird.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dales.girl38 View Post
    Thanks TCD, I like this site, although sometimes I don't like to post things incase I sound stupid...I'm used to being the only person who knows anything or cares about footy at school, so it's a bit weird.

I have read numerous posts from you on BF and never thought any of them were stupid.

(Except of course any of your posts about your love child, where I know your heart takes over from your head)
    For those who were always the underdogs and wore it as a badge of honour.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks guys, yeah, my love for Dale sometimes does take over...it's best just to zone out, I can't help myself.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dales.girl38 View Post
    Thanks guys, yeah, my love for Dale sometimes does take over...it's best just to zone out, I can't help myself.
    It's ok, Dry Rot was once like that with Peter Street............. and Matty Boyd's mum.

Post Thanks / Like

It's great to have a few new folk signing up. Southerncross, Dry Rot, Twodogs and myself try and contact all the new people with a welcome letter but it would be great if all the new folk would post something here first.
    Tough times don't last, tough people do
    "He'll accumulate and be involved, but we're looking a qualitative sheen on his game that we need, and it is part of our scope to score"

Post Thanks / Like

Just a reminder for newbies. DON"T turn this board into another BF, lets all have a good discussion about the Dogs and Footy in general and no having a go at each other because you don't like their opinion.

12. Likes captash liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    Just a reminder for newbies. DON"T turn this board into another BF, lets all have a good discussion about the Dogs and Footy in general and no having a go at each other because you don't like their opinion.
    Much better to put our energies into attacking our real enemies http://www.woof.net.au/forum/showthread.php?t=1049
    HEIGHT IS OVERRATED: CALEB DANIEL > TOM BOYD

14. Likes captash liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey guys.

Im borgy from BF.

TCD referred me to this site. Thanks Baz.

This site looks a big more relaxed compared to BF so i am sure i will enjoy it a whole lot more.

Have a nice day everyone!

GO DOGS

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by borgy View Post
    Hey guys.

Im borgy from BF.

TCD referred me to this site. Thanks Baz.

This site looks a big more relaxed compared to BF so i am sure i will enjoy it a whole lot more.

Have a nice day everyone!

GO DOGS
    You must have wondered what the bloody hell I was talking about. I assumed you were here under a different name.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sockeye Salmon View Post
    You must have wondered what the bloody hell I was talking about. I assumed you were here under a different name.
    Yeah i was like Ha? What he talking about?

TCD filled me in on who everyone is from BF, hello fellas.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    Great sentiment BAD, it was the reason I joined up.
    I have just been away for a couple of days and thought I'd jump on BF to see what the talk was about Hudson.....BIG mistake, I read 2 pages of crap with insults being thrown about and I got so fed up, I left. (without finding anything out)
    I respect other peoples opinions and so I usually dont get into slanging matches over the interweb about footy stuff.
    I read most of the threads and find them to be informative & interesting (OMG this sounds like a book report)
    I am an optimist. It does not seem too much use being anything else.