Thanks Thanks:  113
Likes Likes:  1,267
Page 11 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161 ... LastLast

Thread: New Members

Post Thanks / Like

Re: New Members

Hey all. Just joined and looking forward to talking all things Bulldog.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hoopsnake View Post
    Hey all. Just joined and looking forward to talking all things Bulldog.
    Welcome to WOOF Hoopsnake, plenty to read and respond to here.

Post Thanks / Like

My first post here - looks like a great site and thanks to Comrade and The Coon Dog for pointing me in this direction.

Looking forward most to changing my user name....

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to WOOF, TBFB, nawrocki and LongWait - great to have you all onboard.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Boy From Brasil View Post
    Hi All

Well, I must seem like the ultimate bandwagoner, joining this forum less than four days before we play in a preliminary final.

In defence of the accused though, I did join here quite a fair while ago, forgot that I had joined, remembered after ages and tried to log in to no avail. So have been trying for the last five or six months trying to remember my password to log in. Anyway, after consultations with the powers at be, I have reapplied for a new account and here I am. So from maybe a year or more since first joining here, this is my first post. You cannot accuse me for rushing into things

Anyway, am finally here so its all good. I probably don't have the knowledge or inside info of the team that most of you have here, so will probably do more reading than posting. But will definately appreciate being on here and thank you for the invitation.

All the best and may sweet destiny smile on us this Friday night and the week after.
    Welcome to woof TBFB. It's about time you joined.
    The curse is dead.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LongWait View Post
    My first post here - looks like a great site and thanks to Comrade and The Coon Dog for pointing me in this direction.

Looking forward most to changing my user name....
    It wasn't to be. Another year with that name.
    The curse is dead.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sedat View Post
    Except spelling
    You do learn how to correct pretty well though.

Post Thanks / Like

Whoops, have posted a couple of times before seeing this thread. Hope that's not a major etiquette breach...

Anyway hello all. I've really enjoyed trawling through the discussions and realising what a diverse brotherhood (and sisterhood) of Bulldogs supporters exists out there - the most wonderful aspect of our great game, it truly crosses so many divides.

Hoping for a year to remember in 2010, for all the right reasons! Go Dogs!

Post Thanks / Like

G'day all!

Flamethrower here, bringing the Heat to WOOF.

Finally got around to joining after hearing about it from Mighty West and Dex!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Flamethrower View Post
    G'day all!

Flamethrower here, bringing the Heat to WOOF.

Finally got around to joining after hearing about it from Mighty West and Dex!!!
    Great to have you on board.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi everyone, new here. Picked a quiet time of year to join, at least until draft night when I'm sure it'll be crazy

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Coon Dog View Post
    I have noticed that there seems to be an influx of new members to WOOF over recent weeks.

That's very encouraging & recognition should go out to go to the mods & regular contributors for setting up this site & keeping it functioning in a decent manner.

Welcome aboard newbies & hope you enjoy this site.

As long as it maintains it's high standards I'm sure you will.

Won't be that long till member #100 joins.
    Thx Coon Dog, I may be a newbie to WOOF but am often heard in the Victory room. Thx Dadruid for informing me of this site

Post Thanks / Like

Hey,
    This is like a second coming for me as I've been a member for ages but got my account canned for being a passenger on WOOF. Thanks GVG for giving a kid from the West a second chance!
    My love affair with the dogs started from as early as I can remember as I grew up on Geelong Rd about 300 metres away from the WO. I remember how difficult it was for visitors to my parents' home to find parking on match days and I didn't get to many games as a young-un (the old man ran his own business). He had a servo in Williamstown, and Neil Cordy used to live in the next street to my dad's business and used to fill up at his servo all the time. Anyway, they used to chat a bit and became mates and Neil gave my dad a full Bulldogs little league kit for me. I remember when dad brought it home... I instantly fell in love with Neil Cordy and he became my favourite... For the next couple of weeks and aside from wearing my school uniform (during school hours), I wore nothing else except for my Bulldogs outfit. Later on Neil Cordy would go on to break my heart by moving to Sydney... secretly though I kept an eye on him for the rest of his career. Apologies for the long winded story, but it's amazing how significant events in life can stick in your mind so vividly even if they happened about 25 years ago in this case.
    My Christmas wishes are for a premiership in 2010, and for Griff to finally 'ARRIVE' in the AFL.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to WOOF samr, good to have you onboard - have a look around, plenty to read and contribute to and if you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

wend1604 Guest

Hi All I've been a Dogs supporter and member for many years but only a member of woof for a few months. I have enjoyed reading all the posts and find the site very informative. I'm hoping to contribute more once the 2010 season gets underway properly. I'm really looking forward to this year - I went to the Intra-Club game last week and it seemed like there was buzz around the club. GO DOGS!!!!