Thanks Thanks:  113
Likes Likes:  1,267
Page 15 of 97 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565 ... LastLast

Thread: New Members

Post Thanks / Like

Re: New Members

Quote Originally Posted by Maddog37 View Post
    Hi all. I am on bigfooty a bit and as TCD told me months ago , I got sick of all the trolls so have ventured onto woof. Love the site and even tho I am slightly confused by his posts I already love reading dadruids stuff. Anyways cheers for now.
    Welcome to WOOF mate.
    The curse is dead.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Maddog37 View Post
    Hi all. I am on bigfooty a bit and as TCD told me months ago , I got sick of all the trolls so have ventured onto woof. Love the site and even tho I am slightly confused by his posts I already love reading dadruids stuff. Anyways cheers for now.
    It would be of great concern if you weren't confused by DaDruid...

Welcome to WOOF!
    [B][COLOR="#0000CD"]Our club was born in blood and boots, not in AFL focus groups.[/COLOR][/B]

Post Thanks / Like

G,Day all, after a bit of a break I,m back here again , looking forward to a strong campaign in 2011

" Bite em , Bite em hard , Bite off more than you can chew and chew like hell "

Post Thanks / Like

G'day guys,
    New joiner to the Forum and wanted to quickly introduce myself.
    Im posting up from up North in Darwin. Im starved of my footy, even more this year that there are no games up here this year for the Dogs.
    Forums like these keep me in some sort of touch with what is happening down south.

Im originally from the Western Suburbs and have followed the dogs my whole life. Some of my fave memories as a kid are from cold dark days at the Western oval.

I look forward to keeping up with all the goss on here

Cheers
    Fitzy

Post Thanks / Like

Onya bro!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TheFitzwah View Post
    G'day guys,
    New joiner to the Forum and wanted to quickly introduce myself.
    Im posting up from up North in Darwin. Im starved of my footy, even more this year that there are no games up here this year for the Dogs.
    Forums like these keep me in some sort of touch with what is happening down south.

Im originally from the Western Suburbs and have followed the dogs my whole life. Some of my fave memories as a kid are from cold dark days at the Western oval.

I look forward to keeping up with all the goss on here

Cheers
    Fitzy
    Welcome, Fitzy!
    [B][COLOR="#0000CD"]Our club was born in blood and boots, not in AFL focus groups.[/COLOR][/B]

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewP6 View Post
    It would be of great concern if you weren't confused by DaDruid...

Welcome to WOOF!
    Because even DaDruid is confused by DaDruid!!

Post Thanks / Like

Hi all,

I'm new to the forum and so just wanted to introduce myself. I haven't followed a lot of football for too long. But last year I had the time to watch more games and became more and more addicted to watching the dogs. To cut the story short my membership arrived last week and I can't wait for the first game.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by geekglue View Post
    Hi all,

I'm new to the forum and so just wanted to introduce myself. I haven't followed a lot of football for too long. But last year I had the time to watch more games and became more and more addicted to watching the dogs. To cut the story short my membership arrived last week and I can't wait for the first game.
    Welcome aboard and I think you have picked a great season to get back into your football.
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

Post Thanks / Like

Hi all,

Welcome and great to see you have backed it up with a membership.
    Hopefully in a flag winning season.
    It's better to die on our feet than live on our knees.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: New Members

Quote Originally Posted by KT31 View Post
    Hopefully in a flag winning season.
    That would be a wonderful thing

Post Thanks / Like

That would be a wonderful thing

Who is that in your avatar GG? It's a great photo.
    They say Burt Lancaster has one, but I don't believe them.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Twodogs View Post
    Who is that in your avatar GG? It's a great photo.
    That is me at age 3 (??) with a bulldogs jumper my mother knitted. It is cropped : my (evil) twin cousins are sitting on either side of me wearing identical jumpers.

Post Thanks / Like

That is me at age 3 (??) with a bulldogs jumper my mother knitted. It is cropped : my (evil) twin cousins are sitting on either side of me wearing identical jumpers.

I've got a picture of myself at about the same age wearing a homeknitted Footscray jumper too. I'm crouching on the ground looking straight down the barrel of the camera. I also have the obligatary brown plastic footy under my arms. Did yours have # 3 on the back too?

Our familys got us early. We didnt stand a chance did we? Having said that I've lost count of how many pictures I have of my kids wearing their bulldog jumpers.
    They say Burt Lancaster has one, but I don't believe them.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Twodogs View Post
    I've got a picture of myself at about the same age wearing a homeknitted Footscray jumper too. I'm crouching on the ground looking straight down the barrel of the camera. I also have the obligatary brown plastic footy under my arms. Did yours have # 3 on the back too?.
    It would be interesting to see the earliest photo people had of themselves in a bulldogs jumper.