Thanks Thanks:  113
Likes Likes:  1,267
Page 19 of 97 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282969 ... LastLast

Thread: New Members

Post Thanks / Like

Re: New Members

Welcome Bonnite. Enjoy Woof. It is a great forum.

The Cowshed Guest

Just signed up, thought I'd give my thoughts from the Cowshed or Barkly st end.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome The Cowshed, hope you enjoy.
    It's better to die on our feet than live on our knees.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bonnite View Post
    Hiya Folks,

Just signed up and looking forward to some interesting discussions with you all. I live in Germany so feel a little out of the loop.

Also, some of you may remember me from Bigfooty - haven't been on there since 2006 - I was a pretty regualr poster under the handle murfs_chick.

Go Doggies! :-)
    Welcome Bonnite. Good to see you hear - hopefully WOOF can help meet your footy fix while you are in Germany.
    Although it broke our hearts it did not break our will

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bonnite View Post
    Hiya Folks,

Just signed up and looking forward to some interesting discussions with you all. I live in Germany so feel a little out of the loop.

Also, some of you may remember me from Bigfooty - haven't been on there since 2006 - I was a pretty regualr poster under the handle murfs_chick.

Go Doggies! :-)
    Guten tag. Willkommen bei Woof!

I lived in Cologne (which you would know is pretty close to Bonn) for 11 months back in 2006 (long story), and followed the Socceroos around the country during the World Cup too. Have spent lots of time in Berlin, Frankfurt and Stuttgart (also Zurich, which often feels like Germany), and have plenty of German friends come live with us in Melbourne, so a (small) part of me feels German.

What are you up to in Bonn?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lantern View Post
    Guten tag. Willkommen bei Woof!

I lived in Cologne (which you would know is pretty close to Bonn) for 11 months back in 2006 (long story), and followed the Socceroos around the country during the World Cup too. Have spent lots of time in Berlin, Frankfurt and Stuttgart (also Zurich, which often feels like Germany), and have plenty of German friends come live with us in Melbourne, so a (small) part of me feels German.

What are you up to in Bonn?
    I have just started my PhD in Geology. Bonn seemed as nice a place as anywhere else! Will probably be spending a bit of time in Cologne, seems to be where the majority of things happen. And then will need to support the local Aussie Rules team the Rhineland Lions, who are based out of Cologne (and finished on top of the ladder with something like 400%!!)! Will most likely end up involved in the club somehow.. may move over to the dark side and do some umpiring.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: New Members

Quote Originally Posted by The Cowshed View Post
    Just signed up, thought I'd give my thoughts from the Cowshed or Barkly st end.
    Welcome hope you enjoy .

Hoops#42 Guest

Howdy guys, just found this site today and after reading over some of the topics discussed it's safe to say I'll be hanging around here for quite a while. :P Looking forward to talking about the mighty Doggies with like-minded people, we Dogs need to stick together!

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome Hoops.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hoops#42 View Post
    Howdy guys, just found this site today and after reading over some of the topics discussed it's safe to say I'll be hanging around here for quite a while. :P Looking forward to talking about the mighty Doggies with like-minded people, we Dogs need to stick together!
    Welcome aboard hoops and i look forward to reading some of your views and opinions.

Post Thanks / Like

Can I ask why you're named Hoops#42? Shouldn't it be Hoops#41 or is there something I'm missing?
    I should leave it alone but you're not right

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by soupaman View Post
    Can I ask why you're named Hoops#42? Shouldn't it be Hoops#41 or is there something I'm missing?
    Maybe the Hoops reference is our NEW jumper design, and the 42 is because he like Liam Picken??? Just a guess

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by OLD SCRAGGer View Post
    Maybe the Hoops reference is our NEW jumper design, and the 42 is because he like Liam Picken??? Just a guess
    Thanks. I'm pretty sure I'm getting dumber the older I get (and I'm not even old yet)
    I should leave it alone but you're not right

Hoops#42 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by OLD SCRAGGer View Post
    Spot on mate

Post Thanks / Like

Spot on mate
    Yet your avatar is Dahlhaus
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.