Thanks Thanks:  113
Likes Likes:  1,267
Page 22 of 97 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313272 ... LastLast

Thread: New Members

Post Thanks / Like

Re: New Members

Hi everyone, I have followed the Western Bulldogs now for nearly 11 years. Im the only one in my family who supports them with my Mum supporting Melbourne, My Dad not following footy and my brother who supports Collingwood. I grew up and live in the Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne and for the first time attended the East meets West Family Day in Glen Waverley a couple of weeks ago which was a great morning meeting the players. Go Dogs.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome VSB.

It must have been hard for those of you in the Eastern suburbs attending school as the only Doggies supporter.

Character building I'd suggest.
    85, 92, 97, 98, 08, 09, 10... Break the curse!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Coon Dog View Post
    Welcome VSB.

It must have been hard for those of you in the Eastern suburbs attending school as the only Doggies supporter.

Yep too true. And I'm still doing it, working at a school in the SE suburbs! Not many Dogs fans here!
    [B][COLOR="#0000CD"]Our club was born in blood and boots, not in AFL focus groups.[/COLOR][/B]

Post Thanks / Like

I was just wondering if I could change my username from VSBulldogs to eastdog.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome VSB.

Not to much different than when we grew up in the West all of those years back TCD.
    It's better to die on our feet than live on our knees.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome VSB.

I changed schools in Grade 3, went from a school in Heathmont with maybe 1 or 2 Bulldogs in total, to a school in Blackburn with a Bulldogs supporter as the principal!! She worked pretty hard to convert as many students as possible, and on 'Footy Day' got us all together to sing the song. It was great!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jazzadogs View Post
    I changed schools in Grade 3, went from a school in Heathmont with maybe 1 or 2 Bulldogs in total, to a school in Blackburn with a Bulldogs supporter as the principal!! She worked pretty hard to convert as many students as possible, and on 'Footy Day' got us all together to sing the song. It was great!
    Thats sounds great. At my school in Wantirna I used to see a few Bulldogs supporters around on like a footy day. There were a few in my year level as well.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eastdog View Post
    Thats sounds great. At my school in Wantirna I used to see a few Bulldogs supporters around on like a footy day. There were a few in my year level as well.
    It's quite amazing the difference now...I have a 12 year old brother who has 2 close mates who are Doggies supporters, and there are always kids with Bulldogs stuff around the school on their footy days.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jazzadogs View Post
    It's quite amazing the difference now...I have a 12 year old brother who has 2 close mates who are Doggies supporters, and there are always kids with Bulldogs stuff around the school on their footy days.
    Quite true. You are always bound to see somewhere wearing Doggies gear. I finished school in 2007 now I'm at Uni.

Post Thanks / Like

Good to see 'Official Bulldogs' onboard.
    85, 92, 97, 98, 08, 09, 10... Break the curse!

Post Thanks / Like

Evening True Believers,

Never followed forums much but chanced on WOOF a while ago. I really like the way it's run and appreciate the respect shown for peoples opinions. Go the 'Scray...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HOSE B ROMERO View Post
    Evening True Believers,

Never followed forums much but chanced on WOOF a while ago. I really like the way it's run and appreciate the respect shown for peoples opinions. Go the 'Scray...
    Welcome and look forward to your posts and opinions.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome aboard.

Post Thanks / Like

Back on deck (thanks to the Mod). Hope to be more active in future, but all you members to date are doing a great job.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi WB - my wife is from Splott