Thanks Thanks:  113
Likes Likes:  1,267
Page 26 of 97 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122232425262728293031323334353676 ... LastLast

Thread: New Members

Greegs Guest

Re: New Members

Hey guys, new to the forum, followed the dogs for the last 21 years. I'm a mate of Grestache's. Up the Dogs

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Greegs View Post
    Hey guys, new to the forum, followed the dogs for the last 21 years. I'm a mate of Grestache's. Up the Dogs
    Welcome Greegs.

Post Thanks / Like

We won't hold that against you!

Welcome aboard.
    "It's over. It's all over."

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome aboard Greegs.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome Greegs.

Post Thanks / Like

Howdy Greegs. Welcome to the forums.
    You don't develop courage by being happy in your relationships every day. You develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity. ― Epicurus

Footscray 1954 Guest

Hello I've been barracking for the Dogs all my life even though i grew up in a house full of Melbourne supporters! To be honest I would have a soft for the poor old Demons although I don't know will that go down well here! It would be nice to see us land that second flag but I feel that we're in for a long wait. Anyway c'mon you sons of the scray.
    Last edited by GVGjr; 19-05-2013 at 03:51 PM. Reason: Typo's

suzhickey Guest

Smile New member

Hi Im a new member. My grandfather was Harry Hickey the Bulldogs great. Im privliged to become a member.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Footscray 1954 View Post
    Hello I've been barracking for the Dogs all my life even though i grew up in a house full of Melbourne supporters! To be honest I would have a soft for the poor old Demons although I don't know will that go down well here! It would be nice to see us land that second flag but I feel that we're in for a long wait. Anyway c'mon you sons of the scray.
    Welcome Footscray 1954, we won't hold the Demons thing against you.
    Don't piss off old people
    The older we get the less "LIFE IN PRISON" is a deterrent...

Post Thanks / Like

Re: New member

Quote Originally Posted by suzhickey View Post
    Hi Im a new member. My grandfather was Harry Hickey the Bulldogs great. Im privliged to become a member.
    Welcome suz, Harry was a bit before my time but must have been a great player to win the best and fairest 3 times and Captain the club and make the Team of the Century for the Bulldogs.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: New member

Quote Originally Posted by Footscray 1954 View Post
    Welcome aboard

Quote Originally Posted by suzhickey View Post
    Welcome aboard. My father use to speak about the great Harry Hickey. Hope you enjoy reading and contributing.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Tungle71 Guest

Hi guys, I followed the dogs for 28 yrs. Just new to this apps and is not familiar with it yet.

Lateniter Guest

Hi, I just joined after seeing a link on BigFooty.. I haven't lived in Melbourne since I was at school (Glen Waverley High, John Schultz was my local grocer) and went through life not knowing any Dogs supporters.. until I got kids.. so that's two I know! But these forums make me feel part of the wider family of Dogs fans, so I look forward to reading your considered views...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tungle71 View Post
    Hi guys, I followed the dogs for 28 yrs. Just new to this apps and is not familiar with it yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lateniter View Post
    Hi, I just joined after seeing a link on BigFooty.. I haven't lived in Melbourne since I was at school (Glen Waverley High, John Schultz was my local grocer) and went through life not knowing any Dogs supporters.. until I got kids.. so that's two I know! But these forums make me feel part of the wider family of Dogs fans, so I look forward to reading your considered views...
    Welcome to WOOF and I hope brighter news is just around the corner.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to our new members. Looking forward to reading some new points of view.