Thanks Thanks:  113
Likes Likes:  1,267
Page 33 of 97 FirstFirst ... 23242526272829303132333435363738394041424383 ... LastLast

Thread: New Members

Post Thanks / Like

Re: New Members

Quote Originally Posted by Nick_7 View Post
    Hello everyone! I've visited this site sometimes over the last few years, and now I have an account. So, Hello!
    Quote Originally Posted by Front & Square View Post
    Hey guys happy to now be involved in an all bulldog forum! Have been visiting this site since around 2008 so nice to finally have an account.

I post in bigfooty under the name "minson 4 brownow!" and as much as I love that name.. I just thought id go for a different name on here to change it up.

cheers!
    Quote Originally Posted by Misspandamanda View Post
    Hi All

Am a new member, my friend, a fellow doggy told me about the site today.

Look forward to logging in & catching up with all the news.

Misspandamanda
    Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenfiftyfour View Post
    Hi all new member here just a quick hello to every one and hoping 20 14 will see a steady improvement from the bulldogs once again thanx for the board and fingers crossed that james aish becomes a bulldog
    Welcome!

Look forward to you getting involved and adding to the discussion.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to all new members who have joined recently. Look forward to hearing all your thoughts about the Bulldogs.
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

langers1971 Guest

hello all, just joined up!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by langers1971 View Post
    Welcome aboard. Your not chasing 1985 Hawthorn tapes are you?
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by langers1971 View Post
    Good to have you here. Welcome aboard.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

langers1971 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by GVGjr View Post
    Welcome aboard. Your not chasing 1985 Hawthorn tapes are you?
    not chasing hawthorn 1985 tapes, but i am looking for footscray 86 and 87 tapes

Post Thanks / Like

Hi All,

Just joined up. Long time reader first time member. Hoping the club is at the beginning of something special.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gia13 View Post
    Hi All,

Just joined up. Long time reader first time member. Hoping the club is at the beginning of something special.
    Welcome aboard Gia. New opinion and perspective always makes for good discussion, so thanks for joining in.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome aboard Gia.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome aboard Gia13. Yeah I'm hoping we are starting something special too. After 2 good weeks last night was deflating for me. Need to regroup and come out firing next week.
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

Post Thanks / Like

Great to see many new contributors to the conversations and opinion. Welcome all, remember you're all welcome and to contribute in every single thread, including voting threads or if you're a VFL watcher we all appreciate opinion and insight from our Footscray side and the players performances. Thanks for joining and contributing one and all!

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Woofers, I have just joined your wonderful forum I have been reading for quite a while with interest the views and ideas that are put forward in various threads and thoroughly enjoy the sometimes vigorous debate, as a bit of a back ground I am old, really old, my first memory of the Doggies was back in 1959 going to the Western Oval (back then of course) with the family and having the red, white and blue injected into my veins. My work since 1980 has had me move back and forward to Qld but I have been back to Melbourne on and off, I have also been a club sponsor for a few years and got to know some of the admin and players through that period, even though I had to move away I have never lost my passion for my team, and as you could appreciate, I have seen a lot of miserable times and some good times as well. I look forward to contributing to the discussions when time permits and if I can help with some questions from back in the day, I will do my best. Cheers all, Jam Donuts.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jam Donuts View Post
    Hi Woofers, I have just joined your wonderful forum I have been reading for quite a while with interest the views and ideas that are put forward in various threads and thoroughly enjoy the sometimes vigorous debate, as a bit of a back ground I am old, really old, my first memory of the Doggies was back in 1959 going to the Western Oval (back then of course) with the family and having the red, white and blue injected into my veins. My work since 1980 has had me move back and forward to Qld but I have been back to Melbourne on and off, I have also been a club sponsor for a few years and got to know some of the admin and players through that period, even though I had to move away I have never lost my passion for my team, and as you could appreciate, I have seen a lot of miserable times and some good times as well. I look forward to contributing to the discussions when time permits and if I can help with some questions from back in the day, I will do my best. Cheers all, Jam Donuts.
    Welcome aboard. Just to be clear, normal or hot, jam donuts?

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome JD, it would have to be from the van on the hill. I say hot
    Don't piss off old people
    The older we get the less "LIFE IN PRISON" is a deterrent...

Post Thanks / Like

Nice first post JD. Welcome.