Thanks Thanks:  113
Likes Likes:  1,267
Page 36 of 97 FirstFirst ... 26272829303132333435363738394041424344454686 ... LastLast

Thread: New Members

Post Thanks / Like

Re: New Members

Welcome to Woof PrimMich.
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PrimMich View Post
    Is this where I introduce myself? I joined because I noticed that someone shared my blogpost on here: http://mhsts.blogspot.com.au/2014/10...-for-fans.html
    Not sure how to navigate the site yet, but Hi! Name is Michelle.
    Welcome aboard, don't be a stranger.
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

Post Thanks / Like

Hi PM, loved your blog post. Glad you found your way to us!

Post Thanks / Like

Is this where I introduce myself? I joined because I noticed that someone shared my blogpost on here: http://mhsts.blogspot.com.au/2014/10...-for-fans.html
    Welcome aboard PM, if your blog gives us any indication I am looking forward to you posting.
    It's better to die on our feet than live on our knees.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome! That was me, I'm @BornABulldog on Twitter. Great to have you join us, I'm doubly glad to have posted it now. Like I said on the other topic, it was a brilliant blog post, and it's fantastic to have new members join the ranks and offer some fresh new opinions and insights on the finest club in the world.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome Michelle. I'm a blogger too - about the trials & tribulations of following the Dogs, and loved your post, hope we will hear more from you.
    www.bulldogtragician.com A blog about being a lifelong fan of the Dogs and our quixotic attempt to replicate 1954. AND WE DID
    Author of "The Mighty West: the Bulldogs journey from daydream believers to premiership heroes"
    Twitter @bulldogstragic

Post Thanks / Like

G'day PrimMich/Michelle

Loved your blog. I think both you & Bulldog Tragician's blogs have captured that whimsical, stoic feeling of being a Dogs Supporter so well. Look forward to your posts.

Bandit Guest

Hi.... Looking forward to being part of a new forum. Go Dogs!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bandit View Post
    Hi.... Looking forward to being part of a new forum. Go Dogs!
    Welcome and hope to see some contribution
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to woof Bandit. I look forward to reading your thoughts about the Dogs.
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome Bandit, hope you enjoy woof
    It's better to die on our feet than live on our knees.

mitch0418 Guest

Hi

Long time reader, first time poster. Thanks for everyone who posts on these forums and shares their passion for our great team. I hope to be able to contribute to many discussions going forward. I am curious to hear more about who we think should get as coach and take our team forward. I am worried we may struggle to keep our young guns (Bonts, Libba, McCrae) too now we have paid so much for Boyd.

Trav

13. Likes Eastdog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mitch0418 View Post
    Hi

Long time reader, first time poster. Thanks for everyone who posts on these forums and shares their passion for our great team. I hope to be able to contribute to many discussions going forward. I am curious to hear more about who we think should get as coach and take our team forward. I am worried we may struggle to keep our young guns (Bonts, Libba, McCrae) too now we have paid so much for Boyd.

Trav
    Welcome aboard and happy reading and contributing.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

I am worried we may struggle to keep our young guns (Bonts, Libba, McCrae) too now we have paid so much for Boyd.
    Don't stress, in 2013 there were 46 players in the AFL earning 700k+, Tom will be on 800k after the first two years
    If you kicked five goals and Tom Boyd kicked five goals, Tom Boyd kicked more goals than you.

Formerly gogriff

Post Thanks / Like

Hi

Trav
    Welcome to WOOF mitch0418.