Thanks Thanks:  113
Likes Likes:  1,267
Page 39 of 97 FirstFirst ... 29303132333435363738394041424344454647484989 ... LastLast

Thread: New Members

Post Thanks / Like

Re: New Members

Quote Originally Posted by northernsoul74 View Post
    Hi all,
    Another newbie introducing themselves. Joined the doggies last week (GA and social club member) so thought I'd go all in and join this great forum after reading for a few months.
    Originally from the UK but moved to Melbourne about 7 years ago. I chose the Doggies before I moved here and my passion for them has increased year on year. So much so that I declared to my mate after yesterdays game that the Doggies may mean more to me than my other sporting passion Man United (fan and member for 35 years).
    Welcome aboard NS74.

The red, white, and blue flag, plus bulldog mascot should remind you of home too!
    Western Bulldogs: We exist to win premierships

Post Thanks / Like

Double
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey guys, long time reader and thought I'd sign up. 20 year old, member of 15 years straight with an ever growing love of the club.
    Haven't experienced much in pain bar '09 and seen some good years but genuinely excited about the future.
    Go dogs!

4. Thanks Maddog37 thanked for this post
    Likes GVGjr, KT31 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lukewarm Beveridge View Post
    Hey guys, long time reader and thought I'd sign up. 20 year old, member of 15 years straight with an ever growing love of the club.
    Haven't experienced much in pain bar '09 and seen some good years but genuinely excited about the future.
    Go dogs!
    Welcome aboard Lukewarm Beveridge. I've been a Dogs member for a few years now and supporter since 01. Only Dog in my immediate family and proud. Look forward to hearing your thoughts on our great club.
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

raels_d Guest

Hi I have just joined this forum and look forward to reading the thoughts of the like minded faithful bulldog supporters. I have been a bulldog member for 45 years and have my fingers and toes crossed that this current group will bring us that long desired premiership flag.

7. Thanks GVGjr thanked for this post
    Likes Doc26 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by raels_d View Post
    Hi I have just joined this forum and look forward to reading the thoughts of the like minded faithful bulldog supporters. I have been a bulldog member for 45 years and have my fingers and toes crossed that this current group will bring us that long desired premiership flag.
    Welcome aboard.
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

Post Thanks / Like

Exciting times raels_d welcome aboard
    Don't piss off old people
    The older we get the less "LIFE IN PRISON" is a deterrent...

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome!

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to woof raels_d. It is a very exciting time at the club. We are certainly on the rise.
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

12. Thanks N/A thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome Raels. Pleased that you found the site and that you were able to join us last week for the great win over the Lions.

14. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Raels it is good to have you on board at such an exciting time for the Club.
    Enjoy the experience which I am sure you will.

16. Thanks N/A thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi everyone, just stumbled across this forum by chance and loving what I'm reading.

I'm a long time Doggies supporter, having lived in the western suburbs (Newport mostly) from birth (1968) to the late 90's and having seen pretty much every Dogs game played in Victoria live from 1977 to 1998.

Since 1998 I've lived interstate (Qld & NSW) but still followed the Dogs passionately through TV and the internet.

Really like the tone and quality of the discussions on here. Looking forward to getting involved.

18. Thanks chef thanked for this post
    Likes Eastdog, boydogs liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Great to have you on woof PeanutsPeanuts. Looks forward to reading your thoughts on our great club the mighty Bulldogs!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PeanutsPeanuts View Post
    Hi everyone, just stumbled across this forum by chance and loving what I'm reading.

I'm a long time Doggies supporter, having lived in the western suburbs (Newport mostly) from birth (1968) to the late 90's and having seen pretty much every Dogs game played in Victoria live from 1977 to 1998.

Since 1998 I've lived interstate (Qld & NSW) but still followed the Dogs passionately through TV and the internet.

Really like the tone and quality of the discussions on here. Looking forward to getting involved.
    Great to to have you on board PP. Warm welcomes.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome PP.

We bulldogs are spread all over the place but never forget our roots. I hope you enjoy the forum.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.