Thanks Thanks:  113
Likes Likes:  1,267
Page 41 of 97 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637383940414243444546474849505191 ... LastLast

Thread: New Members

Post Thanks / Like

Re: New Members

Quote Originally Posted by Typhon View Post
    Hey guy's, I've enjoyed reading all your comment's for a couple of weeks so I have just joined up. I've been a Doggies fan for about 30 year's (i got it from my dad) but a member for only 3. Hopefully I can make some contribution's and not spend all my time here reading
    Welcome aboard Typhon. 30 years of pre-lim heartbreaks.... Get less for murder!

Here's hoping the membership years are better for you and all of us.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome aboard Typhon.
    Look forward to hearing from you.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome Typhon, hope to read your contributions, after all lurking doesn't make a great forum, contributions do.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Typhon View Post
    Hey guy's, I've enjoyed reading all your comment's for a couple of weeks so I have just joined up. I've been a Doggies fan for about 30 year's (i got it from my dad) but a member for only 3. Hopefully I can make some contribution's and not spend all my time here reading

Looking forward to hearing what you have to say Typhoon.
    They say Burt Lancaster has one, but I don't believe them.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to woof Typhon.
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

Post Thanks / Like

Happy New Year. May it be a happy one for the mighty Doggies!

I have been reading this forum for a little over two months and decided it was time for me to register. I have noticed a few familar usernames from BigFooty, where I have been a member there since 2001.

I'm 29 years old and I have followed the Bulldogs for as long as I can remember. I haven't been this excited about any previous team and I feel with our current group it's the best chance we have ever had of winning a flag.

I cannot wait for the 2016 season to get underway.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ClothesBootsMotorcycle View Post
    Happy New Year. May it be a happy one for the mighty Doggies!

I have been reading this forum for a little over two months and decided it was time for me to register. I have noticed a few familar usernames from BigFooty, where I have been a member there since 2001.

I'm 29 years old and I have followed the Bulldogs for as long as I can remember. I haven't been this excited about any previous team and I feel with our current group it's the best chance we have ever had of winning a flag.

I cannot wait for the 2016 season to get underway.
    Welcome aboard. It's going to be an exciting 2016 season and like you I can't wait.
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

Pugz89 Guest

Just heard about this from BigFooty. May as well join you lot over here as well, give me something to do to fill in the empty days til the season starts.

9. Thanks GVGjr thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pugz89 View Post
    Just heard about this from BigFooty. May as well join you lot over here as well, give me something to do to fill in the empty days til the season starts.
    Welcome aboard Pugz89
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome aboard. Once you get into WOOF, you won't go back.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome aboard Pugz89. Enjoy the forum. Go Dogs!
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome Pugz89.
    All aboard the DTrain to glory

Post Thanks / Like

Hello everyone, i live a stones throw away from the WO and have been a bulldog fan since i started watching afl 25 years ago. I have never been more excited and cant recall a better time to be a fan of the red, white and blue. Look forward to reading thread upon thread to help me get through my nightshifts.

15. Thanks bulldogtragic thanked for this post
    Likes Eastdog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Funke disco View Post
    Hello everyone, i live a stones throw away from the WO and have been a bulldog fan since i started watching afl 25 years ago. I have never been more excited and cant recall a better time to be a fan of the red, white and blue. Look forward to reading thread upon thread to help me get through my nightshifts.
    Welcome aboard FD.
    Look forward to your opinions and banter on the Mighty Dogs.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Funke disco View Post
    Welcome to WOOF Funke disco.

Go Dogs!