Thanks Thanks:  113
Likes Likes:  1,267
Page 6 of 97 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast

Thread: New Members

Post Thanks / Like

Re: New Members

Just a thought, but should usernames for new members to WOOF be vetted to ensure they aren't too similar to existing members? Just noticed our newest newbie is westdog, not to be confused with westdog54.

Apart from that, welcome westdog.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Coon Dog View Post
    Just a thought, but should usernames for new members to WOOF be vetted to ensure they aren't too similar to existing members? Just noticed our newest newbie is westdog, not to be confused with westdog54.

Apart from that, welcome westdog.
    A PM was sent along that very line. All new members are vetted and recently one had his named changed because it was too close to another existing member.
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

Post Thanks / Like

Seems we are starting to get a few members now, shows what a good site we have.
    Welcome to everyone who has joined after me and thank you to all the people i have met on here and conversed with.
    May it continue along these lines.
    Also would like to say i posted a thread on here about 50 mtr penalties being ridiculous nowadays, well today i read paper and a bloke named Sheahen has written an article on it, makes me think this site is read by people of some sort of media pull, which proves even more how much this site is respected.

Post Thanks / Like

I'd also like to welcome the newest member, someone called Rick Kennedy. Nice to have you here, if there's anything you need to know about the club TCD can help you...
    Park that car
    Drop that phone
    Sleep on the floor
    Dream about me

Post Thanks / Like

G'Day to all the Woofers,

Good to see you are all in good voice. I had joined a couple of weeks ago, but went on holiday to South Australia for 2 weeks.

Well I can say I did the wrong thing joining prior to going away as it only wetted my appetite for more information.

Keep barking and I'm sure you will be able to provide feedback on my future postings.

P.S keep an eye out as you may see me on TV with two kids when they interview the Bulldog players ect: at home games.

Dogs are a Pumping!!!!

Bumper Bulldogs
    BB.

Looking forward - Naughton, Darcy and JUH. It will be the envy of everyone.

Post Thanks / Like

Iive gotta say how much I love this site. Thanks for putting it together for us.
    I don't even bother with any other site. Not even the Official Dogs site. Keep up the good work. Much appreciated.

Post Thanks / Like

Another warm welcome to some of our recent newbies, including a couple of former greats who donned the red, white & blue, no & I'm not talking about you strebla, even if you did get your photo splashed across the back of the Herald Sun with Mick Malthouse in the 1980's!!

Post Thanks / Like

I also need to thank everyone for their warm welcomes and to TCD for introducing me to WOOF. Like MS, I love the atmosphere here!

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah Coon does all the recruiting but sometimes he lets his guard down and lets vegies in.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by western monkey View Post
    seems that TCD does all the recruiting for this site.....should ban Strebla though he's no good!!
    There are those that say he takes after his big brother
    Welcome W M

Post Thanks / Like

G'day all - just thought I'd follow the unofficial initiation for newbies via this thread and introduce myself. Looking forward to getting involved guys - I'm spewin I missed 6 weeks of wins (and a draw) while on honeymoon recently, has been a much better start to the year than I anticipated (not sure what you all thought pre Adelaide round 1, I was very nervous) I'll take Sunday's loss after 7 1/2 wins over a loss round 1 and loss of momentum/confidence it may have meant should Bock have kicked it!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rhnbtlr View Post
    G'day all - just thought I'd follow the unofficial initiation for newbies via this thread and introduce myself. Looking forward to getting involved guys - I'm spewin I missed 6 weeks of wins (and a draw) while on honeymoon recently, has been a much better start to the year than I anticipated (not sure what you all thought pre Adelaide round 1, I was very nervous) I'll take Sunday's loss after 7 1/2 wins over a loss round 1 and loss of momentum/confidence it may have meant should Bock have kicked it!
    Welcome to WOOF rhnbtlr, good to have you onboard. Grab those 6 games you missed chill out on the couch and watch them and get ready for the next 6 wins.

Post Thanks / Like

I just noticed that a member titled Choco Royal joined the site. Is it coincidence that Choco is the 199th member?
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GVGjr View Post
    I just noticed that a member titled Choco Royal joined the site. Is it coincidence that Choco is the 199th member?
    Jeez - what's the fella going to do when he gets to 299 posts

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sockeye Salmon View Post
    You could try it Buddy style.
    If his career goes the way of Warwick Cappers then there could be a Buddy style eventually