Thanks Thanks:  113
Likes Likes:  1,267
Page 66 of 97 FirstFirst ... 16565758596061626364656667686970717273747576 ... LastLast

Thread: New Members

Post Thanks / Like

Re: New Members

Quote Originally Posted by Pagnoccolo C View Post
    Glad to be on board as a lifelongBulldog supporter. Looking forward to 2023 and flag number three.
    Welcome Charlie. Incidentally Charlie Pagnocolo won the league best first year player in the early 70's. Unsure what happened to him after that.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HOSE B ROMERO View Post
    Welcome Charlie. Incidentally Charlie Pagnocolo won the league best first year player in the early 70's. Unsure what happened to him after that.
    played 47 games for Footscray in 1970 - 73 and 1 for Melbourne. Then played VFA
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HOSE B ROMERO View Post
    I believe Charlie was curtailed by serious injury.
    Life is to be Enjoyed not Endured

Post Thanks / Like

Hi my name is Simon. I have been a member of the doggies since birth 45 years ago. I was on the forum some years ago but had trouble getting back. I am so happy to be back on the forum reading all the comments and discussions. It is a great place to keep up with the club as I live on the sunshine coast and don't get to see them enough. So thank you to all involved it is a fantastic effort. Regards Simon

5. Likes Eastdog, josie, 1eyedog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by S Coast Simon View Post
    Hi my name is Simon. I have been a member of the doggies since birth 45 years ago. I was on the forum some years ago but had trouble getting back. I am so happy to be back on the forum reading all the comments and discussions. It is a great place to keep up with the club as I live on the sunshine coast and don't get to see them enough. So thank you to all involved it is a fantastic effort. Regards Simon
    Welcome back Simon. Good to have you back on woof mate. I’m hoping the mighty Bulldogs have a great 2023!
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

7. Thanks S Coast Simon thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by S Coast Simon View Post
    Good on ya Simon … welcome back
    WOOF Member 422

9. Thanks S Coast Simon thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi guys , born and breed bulldog supporter, i remember standing in the rain year after year watching my beloved football team cop belting after belting , they were the bad old days, but haven't things changed 2016 we won it all 2021 runners up now 2023 fingers crossed another big year but now we are a team to be feared,

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lobbe View Post
    Hi guys , born and breed bulldog supporter, i remember standing in the rain year after year watching my beloved football team cop belting after belting , they were the bad old days, but haven't things changed 2016 we won it all 2021 runners up now 2023 fingers crossed another big year but now we are a team to be feared,
    Welcome aboard. Look out for some more training reports tomorrow.
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

12. Likes lobbe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome! Don't be shy everyone's opinion counts on here.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Grantysghost View Post
    Welcome! Don't be shy everyone's opinion counts on here.
    Everyone’s?
    What should I tell her? She's going to ask.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome lobbe.

I heard you almost joined WOOF in 2015 but had a bad internet connection in Vietnam.

16. Likes Happy Days, 1eyedog, Axe Man liked this post
    blago Guest

Howdy folks -

Appreciate this board and community. I’m a lifelong Bulldogs fanatic, with a former Footscray captain on my dad’s side and a Brownlow medal winning Bulldog on my mum’s. I’ve been living in Colorado for the past decade, but moving back to Melbourne mid-2023. Looking forward to being able to catch more games and the odd training session.

Go dogs!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by blago View Post
    Howdy folks -

Appreciate this board and community. I’m a lifelong Bulldogs fanatic, with a former Footscray captain on my dad’s side and a Brownlow medal winning Bulldog on my mum’s. I’ve been living in Colorado for the past decade, but moving back to Melbourne mid-2023. Looking forward to being able to catch more games and the odd training session.

Go dogs!
    Blago, great to have you on board here at WOOF.
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

19. Thanks N/A thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jazzadogs View Post
    Welcome lobbe.

I heard you almost joined WOOF in 2015 but had a bad internet connection in Vietnam.
    V. nice. Welcome everyone always great to see new members come in.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by blago View Post
    Howdy folks -

Go dogs!
    Bulldog royalty!

Welcome to Woof!

22. Thanks N/A thanked for this post