Thanks Thanks:  113
Likes Likes:  1,267
Page 69 of 97 FirstFirst ... 19596061626364656667686970717273747576777879 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1454

Thread: New Members

Post Thanks / Like

Re: New Members

Quote Originally Posted by Brass Dog View Post
    Hello all, thanks for the add. I’m getting pretty excited about the new season starting from reading some of the posts all the woof track watches have been posting. Think we’re in for a great year! Go Dogs!
    Good onya Brass Dog. Looking forward to your input.
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to all the new members. Hope to read your contributions to the site and enjoy the community created in this forum.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Pre season is always exciting as we watch the boys go through their paces and see how the new faces are going.

Great to have some new recruits here at Woof as well. Welcome folks.
    Listening to Brahm's 3rd Racket

4. Thanks GVGjr thanked for this post
    Likes Dogs 24/7 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogsforlife View Post
    Hi Guys,
    I am a new member from Sydney. I love getting the regular updates from training, it almost makes it feel like I am there. With the updates from training it seems like it is going to be a great 2023 for the dogs.
    Regards,
    Bulldogsforlife
    Hi Bulldogsforlife

I lived in Sydney for a long time. There are a few others here as well as far as I know. One is an influential member who brags about having a dance with Matty Boyd's mum at the Paddo RSL back in the day. This site has been great keeping us up to date. Especially for folks who can't get to games, training etc. So much better than the mainstream media.
    Listening to Brahm's 3rd Racket

6. Likes GVGjr, Grantysghost, Dry Rot, Dogs 24/7 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    G'day everyone,

I've kept a keen eye on some of the reports from forum members and thought now was the time to join.

I'm an eager WB supporter and like to stay up to date and hear other people views and opinions of how the dogs are travelling.

I am excited to see what 2023 has install for us, with a different shaped list/structure.
    Welcome Chris enjoy the site it's fantastic.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Underdog View Post
    Welcome and yep, super laid back over here.
    Except the match day threads. That’s where madness lies. Lord of the Flies but without the compassion. Avoid those though and you’ll be fine…
    Especially on GF day I've heard.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi All,

Have finally decided to register after stalking the forum for over a decade. Was a big fan of Coon Dogs past player interviews many years ago.

Hit my 40 year anniversary as a Bulldog member and with a little more free time up my sleeve have decided to join.

Preseason reports have been great. Have high expectations this year. The elite talent of Bont, Naughts, Smith, JUH, Darcy and English is once in a generation.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mavericks View Post
    Hi All,

Have finally decided to register after stalking the forum for over a decade. Was a big fan of Coon Dogs past player interviews many years ago.

Hit my 40 year anniversary as a Bulldog member and with a little more free time up my sleeve have decided to join.

Preseason reports have been great. Have high expectations this year. The elite talent of Bont, Naughts, Smith, JUH, Darcy and English is once in a generation.
    Welcome! That's a fair lurk

There's a real buzz about the dogs and it's evident through this forum, love to hear your contributions throughout what should be an amazing season!

Post Thanks / Like

Well done Gary (and the other pre season watchers) for driving such outstanding content over the past few months. It's clearly been noticed by the broader fanbase and can be directly attributed to this great influx of new voices on the forum.

danny del-re Guest

Hi

My name is rob. Long time reader and i decided to join.

I already really enjoy this forum, so i guess i will try to add something to it myself.

Rob

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by danny del-re View Post
    Hi

My name is rob. Long time reader and i decided to join.

I already really enjoy this forum, so i guess i will try to add something to it myself.

Rob
    Hey Rob welcome mate.

Enjoy. Love hearing all dogs fans opinions so please contribute in whatever way you want. It's a safe space here with lots of passionate dogs people.

Take care.

14. Likes The Doctor liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jazzadogs View Post
    Well done Gary (and the other pre season watchers) for driving such outstanding content over the past few months. It's clearly been noticed by the broader fanbase and can be directly attributed to this great influx of new voices on the forum.
    Gary should be hired by the club to run an update for the website.

16. Likes mjp, Smads57, Dogs 24/7 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi All, long time social club member and observer of woof. Look forward to engaging in bulldogs related discussion throughout the year! Go dogs.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog View Post
    Hi All, long time social club member and observer of woof. Look forward to engaging in bulldogs related discussion throughout the year! Go dogs.
    Big dog! Welcome.

Looking forward to hearing from you through out the season.

All the best.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dale4captain View Post
    I also came over from big footy. Vibe here seems much more relaxed.
    For sure. BF vibes make me way too argumentative (or at least worse than I am here)

20. Likes bornadog liked this post