Thanks Thanks:  113
Likes Likes:  1,267
Page 76 of 97 FirstFirst ... 26666768697071727374757677787980818283848586 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 1454

Thread: New Members

Post Thanks / Like

Re: New Members

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog4life View Post
    Not happy Jan. Spoils all my jokes for the year. Cheers LifeLongBulldog like your new name better anyway.
    You were just getting warmed up…
    More of an In Bruges guy?

2. Likes Bulldog4life liked this post
    Dogstyler Guest

G'day Fellow Dogs Fans,

Long time lurker, first time poster.

Born into the Bulldog breed in 1984, what a ride its been. We live in Regional Vic and try to get to as many games as we can with my 2 boys who ride the wave with me.

Favourite Dog of all time Lindsay Gilbee and for a few weeks in the late 90's when Monty was taking hangers everyweek he briefly took the mantle.

Loving the pre-season reports, appreciate it.

Cheers.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dogstyler View Post
    G'day Fellow Dogs Fans,

Born into the Bulldog breed in 1984, what a ride its been. We live in Regional Vic and try to get to as many games as we can with my 2 boys who ride the wave with me.

Favourite Dog of all time Lindsay Gilbee and for a few weeks in the late 90's when Monty was taking hangers everyweek he briefly took the mantle.

Cheers.
    I was a fan of Gilbee as well. What a kick
    Welcome to Woof

5. Likes EasternWest liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

G'day Fellow Dogs Fans,

Cheers.
    Welcome ! Monty is those finals in the late 90s was amazing overhead.

Post Thanks / Like

G'day Fellow Dogs Fans,

Cheers.
    Welcome aboard Dogstyler
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

Post Thanks / Like

G'day Fellow Dogs Fans,

Cheers.
    Welcome Aboard.

There are many threads to read and contribute to, especially once the season gets going and it won't be long.

Lindsay is one of our greatest Indigenous players to date. Loved watching him.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

9. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi all, been active in the past on other forums but disabled all my accounts around middle of last year mainly to avoid spending too much time online. Figured I'd give Woof a go and try catch up on what's been going on during the offseason

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Virgin-Dog View Post
    Hi all, been active in the past on other forums but disabled all my accounts around middle of last year mainly to avoid spending too much time online. Figured I'd give Woof a go and try catch up on what's been going on during the offseason
    Welcome to WOOF. Great to have you here.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Virgin-Dog View Post
    Nice, welcome.

You've tried the rest now you've got the best

DamoDog29 Guest

Hello all, been snooping around this forum for a few months and decided I should sign up and aim to contribute where I can over our pre-season! Cheers.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DamoDog29 View Post
    Hello all, been snooping around this forum for a few months and decided I should sign up and aim to contribute where I can over our pre-season! Cheers.
    Good one Damo.
    Welcome to WOOF

Jonthefish Guest

Hey All, my name is Jon but commonly known as Fish. Lifetime dogs lover obviously. I live in Tassie but try to get to a few games a year. 3 kids and a wife and managed to not only get my wife to switch from being a hawks fan, but also got all the kids on board. My youngest, born in 2016 is named Easton, so that was a win! ha.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jonthefish View Post
    Hey All, my name is Jon but commonly known as Fish. Lifetime dogs lover obviously. I live in Tassie but try to get to a few games a year. 3 kids and a wife and managed to not only get my wife to switch from being a hawks fan, but also got all the kids on board. My youngest, born in 2016 is named Easton, so that was a win! ha.
    Welcome aboard JTF.
    It's a great bunch of members and you should fit in nicely.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi all, been snooping around the forum for ages but now the preseason thread is locked so I've signed up! Hopefully now I can get some more training tidbits to help me get through the offseason!

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to all new Woofers. Enjoy the forum and look forward to your contributions. Agree the pre season reports are top quality on here. I start each week all the Bulldog game day threads and also general AFL round discussion threads.
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

19. Thanks GVGjr thanked for this post
    Likes N/A liked this post