Thanks Thanks:  113
Likes Likes:  1,267
Page 77 of 97 FirstFirst ... 27676869707172737475767778798081828384858687 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 1454

Thread: New Members

Post Thanks / Like

Re: New Members

Quote Originally Posted by Eastdog View Post
    Welcome to all new Woofers. Enjoy the forum and look forward to your contributions. Agree the pre season reports are top quality on here. I start each week all the Bulldog game day threads and also general AFL round discussion threads.
    You are certainly a tremendous contributor Easty and your match day threads are a huge help and greatly appreciated.
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

2. Thanks Eastdog thanked for this post
    Likes Bulldog4life liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GVGjr View Post
    You are certainly a tremendous contributor Easty and your match day threads are a huge help and greatly appreciated.
    No worries GVG. It is great to be involved.
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

4. Thanks Grantysghost thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The activity on here is like a boxing day sale. Welcome to all the new WOOFers.

6. Likes josie, Bulldog4life liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi everyone, have been an occasional reader over the years, and have finally gotten around to joining up! Been a Dogs supporter for 35 years (like northensoul74 my loyalties are somewhat divided between the Dogs and Man Utd - but Dogs have always come first, This by far the best list we've ever had and our future looks incredible.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by manutd/dogs View Post
    Hi everyone, have been an occasional reader over the years, and have finally gotten around to joining up! Been a Dogs supporter for 35 years (like northensoul74 my loyalties are somewhat divided between the Dogs and Man Utd - but Dogs have always come first, This by far the best list we've ever had and our future looks incredible.
    Welcome to woof man utd/dogs. Great to have a Western Bulldogs and Man Utd fan on WOOF. I’m also both a Western Bulldogs and Man Utd fan. Enjoy the forum.
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by manutd/dogs View Post
    Welcome aboard. Eastdog is a passionate ManU supporter.

10. Likes Eastdog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GVGjr View Post
    Welcome aboard. Eastdog is a passionate ManU supporter.
    I believe GVG your a big Wigan fan. Was great period there when you guys were in the EPL. The great moment was when you beat Man City in the FA Cup.

doggiesin08 Guest

New member here, directed from BigFooty with the same Username. Here for the premium pre-season training reports.

13. Likes Bulldog4life, Dogs 24/7 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jonthefish View Post
    Hey All, my name is Jon but commonly known as Fish. Lifetime dogs lover obviously. I live in Tassie but try to get to a few games a year. 3 kids and a wife and managed to not only get my wife to switch from being a hawks fan, but also got all the kids on board. My youngest, born in 2016 is named Easton, so that was a win! ha.
    Converted my Eagles-supporting wife when we got married, much to her dad's disappointment. It's the least we can do

15. Likes Bulldog4life, Dogs 24/7 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

It’s a mixed bag in my family. I’m the sole Doggies supporter. Mum and grandma are Demons, Dad isn’t much of a follower, my younger brother is a Magpie.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by doggiesin08 View Post
    New member here, directed from BigFooty with the same Username. Here for the premium pre-season training reports.
    Welcome aboard. Great to have you here.

SirSedat Guest

Hey all,

I’ve visited the site occasionally over the years and just realised there were some boards I couldn’t get into without an account, so signed up. Keen to hear updates about how pre-season is going.

SS

19. Likes Bulldog4life, josie, Dogs 24/7 liked this post
    Cheannn Guest

Hey guys, young but a passionate Doggies fan. Friend at work suggested me this forum for some great info. Go dogs !

21. Likes Bulldog4life, josie, Dogs 24/7 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SirSedat View Post
    Hey all,

I’ve visited the site occasionally over the years and just realised there were some boards I couldn’t get into without an account, so signed up. Keen to hear updates about how pre-season is going.

SS
    Two Sedats.

SirSedat Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog4life View Post
    Two Sedats.
    One is never enough.

24. Likes Bulldog4life, soupman liked this post