Thanks Thanks:  113
Likes Likes:  1,267
Page 8 of 97 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858 ... LastLast

Thread: New Members

Post Thanks / Like

Re: New Members

Hola everybody. My work colega Pedro told me about all the WOOFters on this site and we are very much looking forward to following the big Chihuahua's this year.

Adiós for now amigos.

Jose.

What is more interesting is being called a "woofter" not that there is anything wrong with that!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Desipura View Post
    Hola everybody. My work colega Pedro told me about all the WOOFters on this site and we are very much looking forward to following the big Chihuahua's this year.

Adiós for now amigos.

Jose.

What is more interesting is being called a "woofter" not that there is anything wrong with that!:D

I'm happy to be referred to as a WOOFter...on the condition there is a flag in it for me!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Gent View Post
    I'm happy to be referred to as a WOOFter...on the condition there is a flag in it for me!!
    If I don't shave or get a hair cut for 3 months, does that make me a Wooly Woofter ??
    WOOF Member 422

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Scraggers View Post
    If I don't shave or get a hair cut for 3 months, does that make me a Wooly Woofter ??
    I think it just makes you hairy.
    - I'm a visionary - Only here to confirm my biases -

Post Thanks / Like

My wife doesn’t understand why I go to the footy every week yet still get home and watch the game a few more times on TV. She doesn’t understand when I get all excited and giggly when I see a player down the local shops. She falls to the floor and fakes unconsciousness and or death when I talk about Gia’s knee, the real meaning of Cooney’s tattoo or why I wrote to Rocket to tell him that I could help Crossy kick it at least another 3 metres with a small change in technique.

People at work looked at me a bit strangely when I mentioned that you have time off for things like having children –why couldn’t you take time off for something more important like interstate games.

I was starting to feel different, odd, a bit weird, until I stumbled across this site and found I was not alone. Unlike other clubs I’ve joined where I had to crawl around in rooms smelling of urine and vomit wearing nappies and womens underwear this place feels right.

Thanks for letting me join up.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NoParkingOnMatchDays View Post
    I was starting to feel different, odd, a bit weird, until I stumbled across this site and found I was not alone. Unlike other clubs I’ve joined where I had to crawl around in rooms smelling of urine and vomit wearing nappies and womens underwear this place feels right.

Hey NoParkingOnMatchDays,

Enjoyed reading your OP post very amusing. Welcome aboard to WOOF, never a dull moment in here.

Post Thanks / Like

NoParkingOnMatchDays has got to be the coolest username on this site. Welcome aboard.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome NoParkingOnMatchDays..great debut post. And yep, youve found the most obsessed of the obsessed on this board

Post Thanks / Like

My wife doesn’t understand why I go to the footy every week yet still get home and watch the game a few more times on TV. She doesn’t understand when I get all excited and giggly when I see a player down the local shops. She falls to the floor and fakes unconsciousness and or death when I talk about Gia’s knee, the real meaning of Cooney’s tattoo or why I wrote to Rocket to tell him that I could help Crossy kick it at least another 3 metres with a small change in technique.

People at work looked at me a bit strangely when I mentioned that you have time off for things like having children –why couldn’t you take time off for something more important like interstate games.

Not really. No different to the rest of us.

PS. I kinda liked the whole nappy's and women's underwear thing. Couldn't get into the goat, dwarf and the toothbrush bit though; I'll leave that to Twodogs.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sockeye Salmon View Post
    Not really. No different to the rest of us.

PS. I kinda liked the whole nappy's and women's underwear thing. Couldn't get into the goat, dwarf and the toothbrush bit though; I'll leave that to Twodogs.

You dont know what you are missing out on.
    They say Burt Lancaster has one, but I don't believe them.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Twodogs View Post
    You dont know what you are missing out on.
    As long as it's your toothbrush...and goat.
    Park that car
    Drop that phone
    Sleep on the floor
    Dream about me

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: New Members

I was starting to feel different, odd, a bit weird, until I stumbled across this site and found I was not alone. Unlike other clubs I’ve joined where I had to crawl around in rooms smelling of urine and vomit wearing nappies and womens underwear this place feels right.Thanks for letting me join up.
    Sounds like my cricket club!! welcome to WOOF NPOMD!!

Post Thanks / Like

Would like to welcome the third member of our Tribe "Forward Glory" to WOOF. Cool username...any meaning to it?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by western monkey View Post
    Would like to welcome the third member of our Tribe "Forward Glory" to WOOF. Cool username...any meaning to it?
    3 out of 4 isn't too bad, just need the intellectual one now.

Post Thanks / Like

She falls to the floor and fakes unconsciousness and or death when I talk about Gia’s knee, the real meaning of Cooney’s tattoo or why I wrote to Rocket to tell him that I could help Crossy kick it at least another 3 metres with a small change in technique.
    I particularly like this bit.

Welcome! And please keep me amused with more posts like that!