Thanks Thanks:  113
Likes Likes:  1,267
Page 83 of 97 FirstFirst ... 33737475767778798081828384858687888990919293 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 1454

Thread: New Members

Post Thanks / Like

Re: New Members

Hi all, I’m new to the WOOF forum after a long time bigfooty reader. Looking forward to reading the training reports as I can’t get along to them. As an avid Bulldog supporter, the more information the better. Go dogs in 2024.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Willofwest View Post
    Hi all, I’m new to the WOOF forum after a long time bigfooty reader. Looking forward to reading the training reports as I can’t get along to them. As an avid Bulldog supporter, the more information the better. Go dogs in 2024.
    Welcome Willofwest.

Remember we need contribution to make the forum work. Be prepared to ask questions and offer opinions without being offended by responses.
    Life is to be Enjoyed not Endured

Post Thanks / Like

Nice one WillofWest, good to have you on board. We are a bit like one of those rowing teams who only work well when all oars are in the water. Don't be a stranger.
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

Post Thanks / Like

Hi all, I?m new to the WOOF forum after a long time bigfooty reader. Looking forward to reading the training reports as I can?t get along to them. As an avid Bulldog supporter, the more information the better. Go dogs in 2024.
    Welcome Willofwest . Look forward to hearing from you. The training reports are A grade the guys do a fantastic job.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome Willofwest. Look forward to your contributions. The training reports on here are really good.
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome Willowofwest! Like your moniker.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi All, I’ve rejoined WOOF. Dogs supporter for around 50 years. Continuous member since 1996. Looking forward to reading other posters thoughts and posting occasionally.

8. Thanks GVGjr thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by StevieG View Post
    Hi All, I’ve rejoined WOOF. Dogs supporter for around 50 years. Continuous member since 1996. Looking forward to reading other posters thoughts and posting occasionally.
    Welcome back StevieG.

Post Thanks / Like

Great to have some new recent members join woof. Welcome back to woof StevieG. Enjoy the forum. Look forward to your contributions.

I’m also on bigfooty myself but really love woof as it is the true Bulldog forum community.
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

Post Thanks / Like

Hello everyone. I've been reading things on this forum and decided to join for continued access and possible discussion. I'm looking forward to seeing where the club goes next season.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by silverreaver View Post
    Hello everyone. I've been reading things on this forum and decided to join for continued access and possible discussion. I'm looking forward to seeing where the club goes next season.
    Welcome aboard, great to hear from you!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by silverreaver View Post
    Welcome aboard and take the discussion from possible to active. It helps everyone when we have consistent contributors.
    Life is to be Enjoyed not Endured

14. Thanks GVGjr thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

New to WOOF from BigFooty (same name) but here for the unrivalled pre season coverage!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by doggiesin08 View Post
    New to WOOF from BigFooty (same name) but here for the unrivalled pre season coverage!
    Welcome to you and all the new members.

This site is not a newsfeed, it is for discussion, so looking forward to everyone's input
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

17. Likes josie, angelopetraglia liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by doggiesin08 View Post
    Welcome back, great to have you on board

19. Likes angelopetraglia liked this post