Thanks Thanks:  113
Likes Likes:  1,267
Page 85 of 97 FirstFirst ... 35757677787980818283848586878889909192939495 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 1454

Thread: New Members

Post Thanks / Like

Re: New Members

Quote Originally Posted by PR0408 View Post
    Gday everyone. I have also come across from BigFooty. I have only been a bulldogs supporter the last few years. I was Carlton supporter when I was younger though didn?t watch much AFL over the years but my kids have reignited my passions and I have fell in love with the doggies over the last two seasons.
    Hopefully this site is more positive than big footy. Personally I?ll defend all our players and coaches while they are in our colours. It?s our job to SUPPORT them. Go doggies ⚪️
    Welcome mate, hope you enjoy the site and yes we are friendly and we don't have a go at fellow posters. Everyone is welcome to their opinion. Look forward to reading your contributions.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Great to see a fair few new members. Is this the result of our positive off-season or has G been going door to door?

JapanDog Guest

Hi all,

Convert here from BigFooty. Been a Dogs supporter/member my whole life! Hope to make some new friends and good contributions to this board in the years to come.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JapanDog View Post
    Hi all,

Convert here from BigFooty. Been a Dogs supporter/member my whole life! Hope to make some new friends and good contributions to this board in the years to come.
    Welcome mate - love the user name! Are you based in Japan?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kickit2Koly View Post
    Hi all

have been a reader for a while and thought it was time to join the chat.
    Welcome aboard. Kickit2koly, I'm thinking you're a long term fan with that username

Loved Kolynuik.

6. Likes GVGjr, Dry Rot, Eastdog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Grantysghost View Post
    Welcome aboard. Kickit2koly, I'm thinking you're a long term fan with that username

Loved Kolynuik.
    I still remember that famous afternoon listening to the transistor radio at my uncles house bouncing on his trampoline. As soon as the game ended I went to my grandma and say can we go, bulldogs just beat Collingwood and i want to watch the highlights on channel 7.
    More of an In Bruges guy?

8. Likes Eastdog, HOSE B ROMERO liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

G'day everyone, new member here based in Ballarat. 3rd generation Doggies fan and member for 35 years, have haso brainwashed the 4th generation as well and hopefully they will do the same to their kids :-)

Packaged

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome aboard Packaged.
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

Post Thanks / Like

Big welcome to all the new members. Hope to read your contribution to various discussions throughout the year.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

12. Likes Eastdog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Loved Kolynuik.
    Probably showing my age but Him or Mark West were my favourite players for a long time. Up there with the best numbers 2 we’ve ever had

Post Thanks / Like

Wonderful to have a mini rush of new members. Welcome to each of you and look forward to reading your posts.

I reckon the WOOFers banter and discussion is civil, in good humour and often insightful. The pre-season training reports are terrific and help we RWB diehards survive the off-season.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi All. I have also come across from being a BigFooty reader, but only contributed there a few times. I look forward to changing this on WOOF.

I have been a Doggies supporter all my life (3rd generation) and made sure my kids follow them too! I’m from the northeast of Melbourne but it never stopped me from commuting via two train lines to get to the Western\Whitten Oval to watch the Dogs from a young age.

I look forward to contributing to the discussions about the team that means so much to me, and I’m sure everyone else on WOOF. Go doggies ��⚪️�� SuperWheels

Post Thanks / Like

Great introduction SuperWheels. Welcome to WOOF.
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SuperWheels View Post
    Hi All. I have also come across from being a BigFooty reader, but only contributed there a few times. I look forward to changing this on WOOF.

I have been a Doggies supporter all my life (3rd generation) and made sure my kids follow them too! I’m from the northeast of Melbourne but it never stopped me from commuting via two train lines to get to the Western\Whitten Oval to watch the Dogs from a young age.

I look forward to contributing to the discussions about the team that means so much to me, and I’m sure everyone else on WOOF. Go doggies ��⚪️�� SuperWheels
    Welcome super wheels! Terry Wheeler references are always welcome here

18. Likes WBFC4FFC, SquirrelGrip, HOSE B ROMERO liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome super wheels! Terry Wheeler references are always welcome here
    Definitely!
    "I'll give him a hug before the first bounce and then I'll run into my pack and give them orders to rip him apart."