Thanks Thanks:  113
Likes Likes:  1,267
Page 9 of 97 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959 ... LastLast

Thread: New Members

Post Thanks / Like

Re: New Members

Quote Originally Posted by western monkey View Post
    Would like to welcome the third member of our Tribe "Forward Glory" to WOOF. Cool username...any meaning to it?
    Are we being invaded again?
    Took me 17 years to get away now your all haunting me on this website??

CrushonChocka Guest

hey everyone
    I was a member early last year but can't remember my username or email address so I'm back to square one!
    I'm a mum of 3 kids - the eldest is 17 and not really interested in footy now, although he was when he was younger. My 11 is bulldog MAD and my 17 month old loves playing with the footy but her dad and I are going to let her pick her team once she's older, with LOTS of influence from big brother and mum LOL
    Anyway its good to be back

Post Thanks / Like

Hey all, I know that this thread is about the Woof memberships but I thought it might be the most appropriate place to post this. Last year on the club website there was a very detailed downloadable document that gave a clear run down on the various club membership options and their inclusions. At the moment the membership info on the site is very limited and vague and I was hoping someone with a connection to the club may know when this will be updated etc or where I can access the more detailed version for this year.

I am an interstate fan (suprising from my username I know) but I am looking for a membership that places me in the right category to be able to purchase GF tickets should (when ) the Bulldogs make it.

Cheers

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Adelaide Connection View Post
    Hey all, I know that this thread is about the Woof memberships but I thought it might be the most appropriate place to post this. Last year on the club website there was a very detailed downloadable document that gave a clear run down on the various club membership options and their inclusions. At the moment the membership info on the site is very limited and vague and I was hoping someone with a connection to the club may know when this will be updated etc or where I can access the more detailed version for this year.

I am an interstate fan (suprising from my username I know) but I am looking for a membership that places me in the right category to be able to purchase GF tickets should (when ) the Bulldogs make it.

Cheers
    Hope this helps. It's from a brochure I picked up at the club recently. Refer Country Long Distance & welcome to WOOF. We are starting to get numbers up in the City of Churches.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Coon Dog, that is exactly the info I wanted to know (the social club add on part with guaranteed ticket access). It is pretty suprising that they haven't got all the info on the site yet.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks to the moderator that sent me a Pm as I signed up. For some reason i couldn't find the reply button? nevermind... Anyway i found this site through *shudder* bigfooty and so far it seems alot better and far more detailed about williamstown games which I'm very happy about. Glad to be onboard.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey guys thought I would Sign up and join in the fun for the new season. Cant say Im a rabid poster on forums but I love the discussion and the great information you guys have on this sight so you may see me post a little bit.

Lets hope the Dogs have a great 2009

cheers

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Doglee View Post
    Hey guys thought I would Sign up and join in the fun for the new season. Cant say Im a rabid poster on forums but I love the discussion and the great information you guys have on this sight so you may see me post a little bit.

Lets hope the Dogs have a great 2009

cheers
    Welcome aboard to WOOF Doglee - yes we have a great bunch of people on here & heaps of interesting things to read - I look forward to reading your posts. Won't be long till you are a rabid poster in here. If you have any questions send us a PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M.R.M View Post
    Happy to be part of the forum. Looking forward to watching our team and club go from strength to strength and leave our old stigma behind
    Same as what this lad has said, who is a good mate.

Excited about the year ahead, but with the usual Bulldogs supporting trepidation.

Post Thanks / Like

Again, welcome to all the newbies. Just to push my own barrow for a moment (Gee I feel like FDOTM now) there is a forum called Legends & Larrikins here containing interviews with former player.

Here is the link:

Legends & Larrikins

The following players have been interviewed:

* Simon Atkins
    * Simon Beasley
    * George Bisset
    * Brian Cordy
    * Matthew Croft
    * Todd Curley
    * David Darcy
    * Danny Del-Re
    * Paul Dimattina
    * Jim Edmond
    * Greg Eppelstun
    * Peter Foster
    * Geoff Jennings
    * Robert Groenewegen
    * Doug Hawkins
    * Rick Kennedy
    * Tony Liberatore
    * Stephen MacPherson
    * Michael McLean
    * Andrew Purser
    * Laurie Sandilands
    * Jim Sewell
    * Kelvin Templeton
    * Steve Wallis
    * Peter Welsh
    * Terry Wheeler

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Coon Dog View Post
    Again, welcome to all the newbies. Just to push my own barrow for a moment (Gee I feel like FDOTM now) there is a forum called Legends & Larrikins here containing interviews with former player.

Here is the link:

Legends & Larrikins

The following players have been interviewed:

* Simon Atkins
    * Simon Beasley
    * George Bisset
    * Brian Cordy
    * Matthew Croft
    * Todd Curley
    * David Darcy
    * Danny Del-Re
    * Paul Dimattina
    * Jim Edmond
    * Greg Eppelstun
    * Peter Foster
    * Geoff Jennings
    * Robert Groenewegen
    * Doug Hawkins
    * Rick Kennedy
    * Tony Liberatore
    * Stephen MacPherson
    * Michael McLean
    * Andrew Purser
    * Laurie Sandilands
    * Jim Sewell
    * Kelvin Templeton
    * Steve Wallis
    * Peter Welsh
    * Terry Wheeler

You're slacking off TCD ... I expected every name to be a hyperlink to every player interview
    WOOF Member 422

Post Thanks / Like

Just to say Hi to all members, am a newbie here, would like to give a huge thankyou to all who post the reports on all games, is great for those of us who either live in the country as I do or further afield...... have been enjoying the regular posters on BF who also post on here for yonks, thanks again for all your efforts to keep us all informed and entertained !

Post Thanks / Like

Hi everyone,
    I'd also like to say thanks to everyone who contributes to woof,
    all the willy reports are awesome..its a great forum.
    cheers.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bone Millers View Post
    Just to say Hi to all members, am a newbie here, would like to give a huge thankyou to all who post the reports on all games, is great for those of us who either live in the country as I do or further afield...... have been enjoying the regular posters on BF who also post on here for yonks, thanks again for all your efforts to keep us all informed and entertained !
    Quote Originally Posted by frank View Post
    Hi everyone,
    I'd also like to say thanks to everyone who contributes to woof,
    all the willy reports are awesome..its a great forum.
    cheers.

Welcome to WOOF - Bone Millers & Frank.

Great to have you both on board and looking forward to reading your contributions.

Post Thanks / Like

We have had a number of new members join over the last couple of days. A few from the Western Australia (thanks to Scraggers) and a couple of people that went along to the East West function at the Mulgrave Country Club.

It would be nice if you all introduced yourselves here.