Likes Likes:  1,267
Page 91 of 97 FirstFirst ... 418182838485868788899091929394959697 LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 1454

Thread: New Members

Post Thanks / Like

Re: New Members

Quote Originally Posted by Can Bar View Post
    Howdy All,

Keen to stay up to date with all things Bulldogs.
    Finally, the can bar is back!

Long live the can bar!
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

Hello All,

I'm just a traveler that's come from Bigfooty. I heard this is the go-to place for all the training reports and all things bulldogs.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yourmate View Post
    Hello All,

I'm just a traveler that's come from Bigfooty. I heard this is the go-to place for all the training reports and all things bulldogs.
    Welcome, with a name like that I already feel like we are old mates..!

Look forward to your posts.

4. Likes bornadog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow the influx has been amazing.
    Welcome to all the new members great to have you on board.
    Don't piss off old people
    The older we get the less "LIFE IN PRISON" is a deterrent...

6. Thanks GVGjr thanked for this post
    Likes Jasper liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Coon Dog

I am another new member and love having a site dedicated to all things related to the Dogs.
    Pretty confident the list has improved significantly with the off season signings and new draftees so looking forward to 2024

Cheers

8. Likes The Doctor, Eastdog, Grantysghost, josie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by QABB View Post
    Thanks! Pop's name was John Brereton.

Attachment 1231

Middle row, far left.

I have a heap of old memorabilia from the period that I can share when I get a chance...
    Thanks for that. Unfortunately I don't remember your grandfather although I do remember the one sitting next to him, Johnny Quarrell and of course the great EJ next to him. Thanks for the pic.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by QABB View Post
    Thanks! Pop's name was John Brereton.

Attachment 1231

Middle row, far left.

I have a heap of old memorabilia from the period that I can share when I get a chance...
    Got that name mixed up. Alex Gardiner. They used to call him the racehorse because of his speed.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi all - fellow traveller from BigFooty. Not a prolific poster but keen to contribute here when I can. I’m optimistic about 2024 but like others think we will know early in the year if we’ve made the tactical changes to be more successful (and enjoyable to watch regardless of the result). 2023 was probably my least favourite season of football since 1996 given the talent we had and the manner in which we used it.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome aboard foow.
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by foow View Post
    Hi all - fellow traveller from BigFooty. Not a prolific poster but keen to contribute here when I can. I’m optimistic about 2024 but like others think we will know early in the year if we’ve made the tactical changes to be more successful (and enjoyable to watch regardless of the result). 2023 was probably my least favourite season of football since 1996 given the talent we had and the manner in which we used it.
    Woof backwards I like it! Bizarro woof?

Would everyone love Gardner and want to bring back Gowers?

Emoclew!

14. Likes GVGjr, josie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Olddog View Post
    Hi Coon Dog

I am another new member and love having a site dedicated to all things related to the Dogs.
    Pretty confident the list has improved significantly with the off season signings and new draftees so looking forward to 2024

Cheers
    Welcome! Look forward to hearing from you.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yourmate View Post
    Hello All,

There is a lot more to this forum than the training reports. Enjoy and don't be shy about contributing.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheDogs View Post
    Hi people of WOOF,

I am very optimistic heading into 2024 AFLM season and looking forward to discussing how pre season is going. I already think we saw a refreshed Bevo in the club pre season media content so far - and an energised and supported Bevo is a good start.
    I am so disappointed in the AFLW season- both for the dogs and the women?s competition in general. It feels like a slow drawn out undoing of what was a hopeful start to the competition that honoured and built on the work of women?s community based AFL sport. Hoping I can be re- energised about AFLW and where the Bulldogs are heading.

Welcome LoveTheDogs and our many new WOOFers. I look forward to reading your posts and those of all our newbies.

We share our angst and hopes about our AFLW in one of threads under ?AFL And AFLW?. Here?s hoping the club can bring in a good head coach, reduce the loss of good players and bring in some exciting ones. I enjoy the friendly community feel at our AFLW and VFL games at WO. Here?s hoping for a more enjoyable 2024 for all our teams.

18. Likes GVGjr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by foow View Post
    Largely based on the training reports I have read on here and knowing that we did well with our recruiting I will be entering the 2024 season very confident that we can turn things around. Lets hope we can gain some momentum early in the season and this will help with our membership numbers.
    Doing my best to use emojis more frequently

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Can Bar View Post
    Howdy All,

Keen to stay up to date with all things Bulldogs.
    I've heard many good things about the old Can Bar. I hope to hear some more from you and to know if you have any good stories from your experiences there? Welcome to the WOOF bar
    Doing my best to use emojis more frequently